Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,231 members, 7,867,599 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (622) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1092839 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
bykebyke:
How concrete are the rumors of Süle to Bayern?? lipsrsealed

The same source is reporting Sule and Rudy to Bayern. I am waiting for more credible sources
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
airmark:
Players fall but not all the time like boathand. Why always him? Apari of germany cheesy

How many players perform like Boatank in world cup final either

I bow for your foolishness
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]How many players perform like Boatank in world cup final either

I bow for your foolishness [/s]

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2016
Feeling battered on the turf as usual.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
Again??
grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
What does Kimmich have to do to get a start yo?

Opelope Costa
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
A40:
What does Kimmich have to do to get a start yo?
Opelope Costa

You know Ancelotti loves his geriatrics
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
Since rostov defeated bayern with azzmoun smashing boathand on the floor , subsequently bayern has won all 5 matches. cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

You know Ancelotti loves his geriatrics
This benching I don't even understand. Let's watch and observe
Anyways I am hearing Robben might be fit for RB Leipzig
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 12:28am On Dec 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

This bobrisky don comot for police cell mumu and the other one

Is it a coincidence both are Assanal fans
hahahaha cheesy cheesy
E pain am

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 12:29am On Dec 19, 2016
airmark:

As usual grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:05am On Dec 19, 2016
airmark:

Comot for road with your foolishness

[img]http:///media/12-09-2016/OwEphx.gif[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:53am On Dec 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

Comot for road with your foolishness

Exactly what messi and azzmoun told boathand.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
airmark:

Exactly what messi and azzmoun told boathand.

You have no clue just be wandering about like number 26

[img]http:///media/11-17-2016/M9RTfI.gif[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dyabman(m): 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

You have no clue just be wandering about like number 26

[img]http:///media/11-17-2016/M9RTfI.gif[/img]

Oga follow back , elejo wewe
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:41am On Dec 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

You have no clue just be wandering about like number 17

cheesy cheesy cheesy That's your boy, see his two legs.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
airmark:
cheesy cheesy cheesy That's your boy, see his two legs.

When did Terry turn football pitch to moslem praying ground

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
Boa-TANK had a successful pectoral operation. Most likely out for 6 weeks.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
I hope the Süle rumors are true. He and Jeremy Toljan were the two guys I was hoping Bayern go for after watching them at the Rio Olympics.

I am still wondering why we gave Rafinha an extension. I'm sure Alonso is next. Smh
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
A40:
Boa-TANK had a successful pectoral operation. Most likely out for 6 weeks.

He should be back by mid February. If we get past Arsenal He should be ready to join the rest of the campaign
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

He should be back by mid February. If we get past Arsenal He should be ready to join the rest of the campaign

This is a first......bros, why the if? I tot getting pass asssnal is a 100%?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
diggz:

Pa Ramdeuter no sure again!! cheesy grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
elrony:

Pa Ramdeuter no sure again!! cheesy grin

I shock ma sef..... cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
diggz:

Cos atimes you fit allow your olosho win just to make her feel good
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

Cos atimes you fit allow your olosho win just to make her feel good

cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
diggz:

I shock ma sef..... cheesy

He scared!!? grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

[/img]

When did Terry turn football pitch to moslem praying ground

After Pep and boathand turned football pitch to prayer mountain. MFM !!!

Pastor Pep : All the spirit of falling, die by fire ! die by fire !! die by fire!!!

Demon-possessed Boathand : Amen ni oruko Jesu, Amen ni oruko Jesu, Amen ni oruko Jesu.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
airmark:
After Pep and boathand turned football pitch to prayer mountain. MFM !!!
Pastor Pep : All the spirit of falling, die by fire ! die by fire !! die by fire!!!

Demon-possessed Boathand : Amen ni oruko Jesu, Amen ni oruko Jesu, Amen ni oruko Jesu.

Terry come add olossho work to it, opening legs for Ghana prick ayew

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

Terry come add olossho work to it, opening legs for Ghana prick ayew

After the deliverance by Pastor pep, like someone who just received his miracle, expectedly boathand shouted a thunderous halleluyah. Hummels was amazed.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:04am On Dec 21, 2016
airmark:
After the deliverance by Pastor pep, like someone who just received his miracle, expectedly boathand shouted a thunderous halleluyah. Hummels was amazed.

The last major final Terry played and he did

but because he was a pervert, he started suckinng his own dickk

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:08am On Dec 21, 2016
When we say person get 2 left legs this is an example

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 21, 2016
raumdeuter:

The last major final Terry played and he did

but because he was a pervert, he started suckinng his own dickk

grin wtf hahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.