Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,651 members, 7,865,610 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1092039 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ibime:

Highline is a placement on the pitch as a result of having the ball in opponents half.

Don't think cos mumus like Pep are ideologues who will play highline regardless of opposition that sensible managers don't know when to switch it off.

If a team is camped in opposition half, the defenders will naturally have a high line of defence. I did not see Boateng in his box during 2012 UCL final except when he was losing Drogba for the equaliser.
There is a difference between playing a highline based on the matchflow and playing a highline by default. It is good you differentiated this

So you cannot argue that Carlo or Jupp used a highline over the course of a season. This is positively false. If JM plays a significantly inferior team there is tendency even his center halves advance and camp almost at the midway line.

The difference is night and day
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
A40:

There is a difference between playing a highline based on the matchflow and playing a highline by default. It is good you differentiated this

So you cannot argue that Carlo or Jupp used a highline over the course of a season. This is positively false. If JM plays a significantly inferior team there is tendency even his center halves advance and camp almost at the midway line.

The difference is night and day

Tomaytoes, tomahtoes.

If you want to play a possession based game, you will train your defenders to play highline.

Jupp trained Bayern to play highline most matches but he is smart enough to set them up to park the bus against Barca etc.

Ancelotti came with a brief to play possession football which he did most matches, and highline came with that. That does not mean he won't be sensible when the occasion calls for it.

Just because Pep is a mumu does not mean we should define highline as a style of play. Highline is simply a function of your possession of the ball, not a style of play. If you plan to go into a game playing highline and the opposition press and pin you back, yet you still ask your defenders to stay in the opposition half and not come back to challenge the men on the ball, then you are as stewpid as the man who is busy fixing his furniture while the roof is burning.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ibime:

Highline is a placement on the pitch as a result of having the ball in opponents half.

Don't think cos mumus like Pep are ideologues who will play highline regardless of opposition that sensible managers don't know when to switch it off.

If a team is camped in opposition half, the defenders will naturally have a high line of defence. I did not see Boateng in his box during 2012 UCL final except when he was losing Drogba for the equaliser.

This is the most foolish explanation I have seen in football

So if a team is pressing Barcelona and they have to defend wont they naturally be around their box? Does that mean Barca is parking the bus or playing Cattennaccio
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

This is the most foolish explanation I have seen in football

So if a team is pressing Barcelona and they have to defend wont they naturally be around their box? Does that mean Barca is parking the bus or playing Cattennaccio

So if Ancelotti dominated almost all of his matches with 70% posession and his defenders parked on halfway line, why did you and A40 talk say he did not play highline?

If your definition of highline is solely linked to ideologue managers, then only players who have played for Pep, Sampaoli, Marcelo Bielsa can claim to have played highline.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
A40:

Are you comparing a panic buy like Digbolugi to a player who has represented Germany at every level? Omugo buruku

Of course a club stewpid enough to buy the likes Miazga and Digbolugi cannot have the foresight to buy a potential world class defender like Süle

You are just a confused mofo. You have jumped from agile to active to quick. Just STFU because you look dumber and dumber with each post. Oponu! You would soon come here to ask us why a 6ft 5 wigga cannot play at full back

The bolded would be added to your extensive portfolio of stewpid statements in due time. No be today you don dey yarn phoolish things

This is a product of feyingbole school. Sule was turning like mortal today against Leipzig. I have never seen a sluggish defender signed by Bayern in my life. Is he playing with injury ?

A40:
Leipzig dey win oh. Can't afford any serenren

Why wouldn't they win, when they were playing against a sule who finds it difficult to turn sharply. Turning like obj in the face of attack .

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ibime:

My man, Ancelotti is not someone you can put in a box just because you see him trying to solidify at Bayern. That is in recognition of the fact that Peps highline caused disgrace in UCL and if he wants to be more successful, he needs to reinject more solidity against counterattack. I have seen Ancelotti play every system from diamond to Christmas tree to Cattenachio to all out attack

Ancelotti played highline in 09/10 and JT was successful in it. That was the brief given to him by Roman. Ultra-Possession football and highline come together as a package. You cannot get 70+% possession by passing the ball around your box.

But he is a flexible manager, not a foolish ideologue like Pep. In the 2nd season, when he saw that the club did not renew Deco & Ballack and gave him Ramires to do the same job, he ditched the highline and went back to low block.

It was the fool AVB who came in next season trying to play highline with Ramires running his midfield. He was disgraced, went to Spurs, got disgraced again, then sent to Siberia and finally he has found his level coaching Wu Tang clan in Shaolin.

Right from his days at Juve, Ancelotti has never been one to roll out a formation that would compromise his defensive stability on a consistent basis. Whether Pep or no Pep Carlo always tweaks his tactics depending on his opponent. He is not a fantasist and high defensive lines go against his principles

How come your ultra possession football did not extend to Europe. That year you got knocked out by Inter you barely edged them while the difference was clear when they played Barca. Don't misinform the neophytes. Against the big boys Ancelotti and Chelsea did not dominate possession like Barca and Bayern did. Carlo was very pragmatic
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
airmark:

This is a product of feyingbole school. Sule was turning like mortal today against Leipzig. I have never seen a sluggish defender signed by Bayern in my life. Is he playing with injury ?

Why wouldn't they win, when they were playing against a sule who finds it difficult to turn sharply. Turning like obj in the face of attack .
https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1090976/LiveStatistics/Germany-Bundesliga-2016-2017-RasenBallsport-Leipzig-Hoffenheim

Omogo. Open that link and tell us Süle's rating. Also use your hand to count how many Interceptions, clearances and blocks Süle helped his team with. A defender you labelled inactive. Ogini na fio? You are so obtuse you have no business analysing football with your paku paku Ladipo assembled brain. What a troglodyte!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ibime:

So if Ancelotti dominated almost all of his matches with 70% posession and his defenders parked on halfway line, why did you and A40 talk say he did not play highline?

If your definition of highline is solely linked to ideologue managers, then only players who have played for Pep, Sampaoli, Marcelo Bielsa can claim to have played highline.

A highline is an intentional tactic not accidental. Its not like Allardyce pressing a team to get a goal and his defenders in advanced position suddenly means he is playing a high line. I will be expecting this foolishness from airmark not someone like you

If Allardyce or Pulis needs a goal and the opponent is camped in its box, Pulis will also they will push higher. that doesnt mean he intended playing a high line

The motive of highline is to compress the field and make passing difficult for the opponent

The picture below Barcelona wasnt offensive they werent even on the ball they are playing a high line

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
A40:

Right from his days at Juve, Ancelotti has never been one to roll out a formation that would compromise his defensive stability on a consistent basis. Whether Pep or no Pep Carlo always tweaks his tactics depending on his opponent. He is not a fantasist and high defensive lines go against his principles

How come your ultra possession football did not extend to Europe. That year you got knocked out by Inter you barely edged them while the difference was clear when they played Barca. Don't misinform the neophytes. Against the big boys Ancelotti and Chelsea did not dominate possession like Barca and Bayern did. Carlo was very pragmatic

Exactly my point. There is no such thing as highline being a style of play. Highline is simply a function of possession. There is no club that has the midfielders to play highline in every game except Barca. Even Bayern would park the bus when they face Bayern unless the coach is a mumu like Pep.

Even Barca have stopped their ultra highline since Xavi retired as they no longer have the midfield to prosecute it at all times.

All you need to know in summary is that Ancelotti setup to play possession football and highline as a result in 2009/10 and JT was successful in it except for a handful of games wey power pass power.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ibime:

Stop rehashing this falsehood. Even against JM's Inter. Chelsea only managed 57% possession at its highest. Check Barca's and tell me the difference. Its not enough to tell me Carlo dominated against Stoke, West Ham e.t.c. I watched Chelsea in the CL that year. They didn't play no highline
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/9447441.stm

This is Chelsea playing man utd in stamford bridge under Ancelotti and still losing possesion

Carlo isnt a posesion based coach he doesnt care about it. he has lost possesion games to diMatteo coached Schalke Klopp coached DOrtmund to anyone

Terry didnt play any highline under Ancelotti

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
raumdeuter:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/9447441.stm

This is Chelsea playing man utd in stamford bridge under Ancelotti and still losing possesion

At least get the season right. We are talking of 09/10, you are pulling stats from 10/11 when Deco and Ballack have left.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
A40:
[s]
https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1090976/LiveStatistics/Germany-Bundesliga-2016-2017-RasenBallsport-Leipzig-Hoffenheim

Omogo. Open that link and tell us Süle's rating. Also use your hand to count how many Interceptions, clearances and blocks Süle helped his team with. A defender you labelled inactive. Ogini na fio? You are so obtuse you have no business analysing football with your paku paku Ladipo assembled brain. What a troglodyte[/s]!

Did he make a single successful tackle ?
Like master like slave, that was how dayo showed me whoscored stats rating Rooney as motm in a match , all man utd fans hurled insults on him and cursed him. Next time watch football and use your brain.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
A40:

Stop rehashing this falsehood. Even against JM's Inter. Chelsea only managed 57% possession at its highest. Check Barca's and tell me the difference. Its not enough to tell me Carlo dominated against Stoke, West Ham e.t.c. I watched Chelsea in the CL that year. They didn't play no highline

To tell you the truth, Ancelotti dumped the possession footie from February till season end in order to see out the season on top. By Inter game, we were back to default setup, although still more attacking than usual.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ibime:

To tell you the truth, Ancelotti dumped the possession footie from February till season end in order to see out the season on top. By Inter game, we were back to default setup, although still more attacking than usual.

So who were the top teams you played before february

Carlo isnt a posesion based coach he doesnt care about it. he has lost possesion games to diMatteo coached Schalke Klopp coached DOrtmund to anyone

Terry didnt play any highline under Ancelotti
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ibime:

Tomaytoes, tomahtoes.

If you want to play a possession based game, you will train your defenders to play highline.

Jupp trained Bayern to play highline most matches but he is smart enough to set them up to park the bus against Barca etc.

Ancelotti came with a brief to play possession football which he did most matches, and highline came with that. That does not mean he won't be sensible when the occasion calls for it.

Just because Pep is a mumu does not mean we should define highline as a style of play. Highline is simply a function of your possession of the ball, not a style of play. If you plan to go into a game playing highline and the opposition press and pin you back, yet you still ask your defenders to stay in the opposition half and not come back to challenge the men on the ball, then you are as stewpid as the man who is busy fixing his furniture while the roof is burning.

Possession football is vastly different from playing a highline regardless of opposition. Madrid, Bayern play possession footie not highline. You can't tell me a coach that deployed a double pivot in the midfield played highline.

FYI. Jupp did not park the bus vs Barca. Go and watch that first leg again. When a team has more shots on and off target, more goals, more corners then the bus argument flies out the window

Get it right it is possible to play possession footie without a highline. The Spanish National team at their peak did it everytime
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
Fat Ibime said we should look at 2009/2010 season the top games Chelsea played

Vs Arsenal Chelsea won 2-0 Ancelotti lost possesion (44% to 56%)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/8500129.stm

Chelsea 1 Man Utd 0 (51% vs 49%)
Chelsea barely shadingPossesion
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/8343319.stm

CHelsea 2 Liverpool 0 (48% vs 52% possesion)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/8283710.stm
Chelsea losing Possesion

So which games did Ancelotti play Possesion in 2009/2010 season before February?

Without any tactic a top team will most likely dominate possesion vs an inferior side, It has nothing to do with high line or tactics. Send Madrid vs Eibar or cChlesea vs Yeovil both without coaches and see who has the more possesion

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
Chicharito scores for the first time since matchday 6
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
airmark:

Did he make a single successful tackle ?
Like master like slave, that was how dayo showed me whoscored stats rating Rooney as motm in a match , all man utd fans hurled insults on him and cursed him. Next time watch football and use your brain.
Apoche cra cra when I tell you you are stewpid and possess zero nous on defensive play and football in general. I am merely spitting facts so don't take it personal

Afoju. He made a tackle but intelligent minds know that Interceptions is a surer sign that a defender relies more on his intelligence and spatial awareness. When a defender can make 11 interceptions in a match you have to feel really stewpid with yourself for the senseless and ignorant pace line you kept throwing

Asinwin! The whoscored you always run to quote is who you are now denying like Simon Peter. Just come and explain how an 'inactive' defender can make 11 interceptions in ONE MATCH. Weyrey alaso
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
raumdeuter:
Chicharito scores for the first time since matchday 6
Since October 1st? Give Jesuss a big hand!!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
raumdeuter:
Fat Ibime said we should look at 2009/2010 season the top games Chelsea played

Vs Arsenal Chelsea won 2-0 Ancelotti lost possesion (44% to 56%)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/8500129.stm

Chelsea 1 Man Utd 0 (51% vs 49%)
Chelsea barely shadingPossesion
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/8343319.stm

CHelsea 2 Liverpool 0 (48% vs 52% possesion)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/8283710.stm
Chelsea losing Possesion

So which games did Ancelotti play Possesion in 2009/2010 season before February?

Without any tactic a top team will most likely dominate possesion vs an inferior side, It has nothing to do with high line or tactics. Send Madrid vs Eibar or cChlesea vs Yeovil both without coaches and see who has the more possesion

Ain't got time to dig stats. All you need to know is that Chelsea played ultra attack that season. You can't expect me to show you 70% possession against top teams because we are talking about an old Deco and Ballack, not Xavi. They can't do pass their power. If they come up against Fabregas, Scholes, Alonso, possession will even out because they are not Xavi.

We see the difference in their approach against the other teams, not the big teams, and that's why they broke EPL record for goals scored that season.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ibime:

Ain't got time to dig stats. All you need to know is that Chelsea played ultra attack that season. You can't expect me to show you 70% possession against top teams because we are talking about an old Deco and Ballack, not Xavi. They can't do pass their power. If they come up against Fabregas, Scholes, Alonso, possession will even out because they are not Xavi.

We see the difference in their approach against the other teams, not the big teams, and that's why they broke EPL record for goals scored that season.

So you cant show us an example of a top game where this possesion based Ancelotti dominated a top team

I have shown you 3 games all at home against the top EPL sides and this Ancelotti side didnt dominate possesion

vs DiMatteo Schalke he didnt dominate possesion vs Klopp dortmund he didnt edge possesion

None of these coaches is known for ultra attacking

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 8:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

So you cant show us an example of a top game where this possesion based Ancelotti dominated a top team

I have shown you 3 games all at home against the top EPL sides and this Ancelotti side didnt dominate possesion

vs DiMatteo Schalke he didnt dominate possesion vs Klopp dortmund he didnt edge possesion

None of these coaches is known for ultra attacking

I don't need to show you nada. Rather you need to show me where AVB dominated a top team.

If dominating a top team is proof of playing high line, then I'm disputing your well publicised theory that JT failed in high line under AVB since AVB did not dominate any top team.

As long as I've been watching football, there are only 2 teams that dominate other top teams and that is Barca and Bayern, so asking any other club for proof of dominance against other top teams is searching for pie in the sky.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ibime:

I don't need to show you nada. Rather you need to show me where AVB dominated a top team.

If dominating a top team is proof of playing high line, then I'm disputing your well publicised theory that JT failed in high line under AVB since AVB did not dominate any top team.

As long as I've been watching football, there are only 2 teams that dominate other top teams and that is Barca and Bayern, so asking any other club for proof of dominance against other top teams is searching for pie in the sky.

Under AVB

Chelsea 3 Arsenal 5 54% 46%
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/15413593

CHelsea 2 City 1 (58% to 42% City)
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/16117291

Chelsea 3 Man Utd 3 (51% vs 49%)
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/16779082

Man Utd 3 Chelsea 0 (50%-50%)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/14869914.stm

Show Ibime put up or shut up

I have shown AVB dominating possesion vs top sides, You havent been able to show us Ancelotti dominating possesion vs top sides
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Under AVB

Chelsea 3 Arsenal 5 54% 46%
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/15413593

CHelsea 2 City 1 (58% to 42% City)
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/16117291

Chelsea 3 Man Utd 3 (51% vs 49%)
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/16779082

Man Utd 3 Chelsea 0 (50%-50%)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/14869914.stm

Show Ibime put up or shut up

I have shown AVB dominating possesion vs top sides, You havent been able to show us Ancelotti dominating possesion vs top sides

This aint dominating possession.

Your boy A40 told us that Chelsea 57% vs Inter 43% is not dominating possession, so we are clearly talking about the 70% level which you can only get from Barca or Bayern.

If you are talking at the 50%+ level, go and check Chelsea vs Atletico, Chelsea vs Inter in UCL, Chelsea vs Spurs etc in 2009/10.

No be me talk say you must dominate big teams as proof of highline. I said possession and attacking football is evidence of it. I did not expect two big teams to be clashing and one is collecting 70% possession. Only Barca and Bayern do that in my 20+ years of watching football.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
A40:
[s]
Apoche cra cra when I tell you you are stewpid and possess nous on defensive play and football in general. I am merely spitting facts so don't take it personal[/s]

Afoju. He made a tackle but intelligent minds know that Interceptions is a surer sign that a defender relies more [s]on his intelligence and spatial awareness. When a defender can make 11 interceptions in a match you have to feel really stewpid with yourself for the senseless and ignorant pace line you kept throwing

Asinwin! The whoscored you always run to quote is who you are now denying like Simon Peter. Just come and explain how an 'inactive' defender can make 11 interceptions in ONE MATCH. Weyrey alaso[/s]

I don't know what you guys gain lying up and down on a faceless forum. Is it to impress or gain respect or what ? Below is from the link you dropped, when pataki called you ajakaja, I first thought he took it too far. You are very irresponsible and lolawilliams needs to watch it. You have no dignity in you.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ibime:

This aint dominating possession.

Your boy A40 told us that Chelsea 57% vs Inter 43% is not dominating possession, so we are clearly talking about the 70% level which you can only get from Barca or Bayern.

If you are talking at the 50%+ level, go and check Chelsea vs Atletico, Chelsea vs Inter in UCL, Chelsea vs Spurs etc in 2009/10.

No be me talk say you must dominate big teams as proof of highline. I said possession and attacking football is evidence of it. I did not expect two big teams to be clashing and one is collecting 70% possession. Only Barca and Bayern do that in my 20+ years of watching football.

Mourinho at Inter was ultra defensive and everyone jn Europe know he doesnt send possesion. He couldnt even dominate possesion vs CSKA moscow

AVB was dominating Ferguson, Mancini and Wenger in possesion

Na you dey claim Ancelotti played posesion and highline in Chelsea yet cant show examples of games vs top managers like Wenger Ferguson or Liverpool where he dominated possesion

In 2010 Atletico and Spurs were not top teams and anyone even Chelsea will dominate them . 2010 when Atletico was finishing 9th in la Liga

Ancelotti played in the same league as Ferguson Wenger and barely dominated possesion vs them AVB was dominating possesion vs these same manager

We know who played possesion and Ancelotti wasnt

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 1:45am On Jan 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

Mourinho at Inter was ultra defensive and everyone jn Europe know he doesnt send possesion. He couldnt even dominate possesion vs CSKA moscow

AVB was dominating Ferguson, Mancini and Wenger in possesion

Na you dey claim Ancelotti played posesion and highline in Chelsea yet cant show examples of games vs top managers like Wenger Ferguson or Liverpool where he dominated possesion

In 2010 Atletico and Spurs were not top teams and anyone even Chelsea will dominate them . 2010 when Atletico was finishing 9th in la Liga

Ancelotti played in the same league as Ferguson Wenger and barely dominated possesion vs them AVB was dominating possesion vs these same manager

We know who played possesion and Ancelotti wasnt

Spurs = top 4, Atletico = Europa League Champions, Inter = UCL Champions

You are a very confused individual. We are talking about the most ultra-attacking team in English Premier league history, the team with the record amount of goals in England, and you think they did it by parking the bus?

You have now brought your inane "big game" argument to high line discussion.

If high line is only legitimate in big games, tell us why Boateng is an utter failure at playing high line.

Since you have ruled that high line played against Freiburg and Hertha BSc is illegitimate, why should we judge Boateng as anything than an utter failure at high line given that in the only really big games for Bayern, we saw the hapless Ghanaian chopping 5 goals each while playing high line against Real Madrid and Barca?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:26am On Jan 29, 2017
Ibime:
Spurs = top 4, Atletico = Europa League Champions, Inter = UCL Champions
You are a very confused individual. We are talking about the most ultra-attacking team in English Premier league history, the team with the record amount of goals in England, and you think they did it by parking the bus?

You have now brought your inane "big game" argument to high line discussion.

If high line is only legitimate in big games, tell us why Boateng is an utter failure at playing high line.

Since you have ruled that high line played against Freiburg and Hertha BSc is illegitimate, why should we judge Boateng as anything than an utter failure at high line given that in the only really big games for Bayern, we saw the hapless Ghanaian chopping 5 goals each while playing high line against Real Madrid and Barca?

You are a fat toool
So anyone that doesnt play highline is parking the bus? Which one was Ferguson playing when he dominated the English game? which one was Wenger playing? Like I told you, You are too obese for your own good

While High line and park the bus might be opposites there are several tactics in between which are being deployed but your obesity wont make you see reasons

Boateng has played a deep defence, a moderate defence and a high line and excelled at each of those.

With a high line under Pep Boateng destroyed Man Utd, Arsenal, your Chelsea in Prague unless you want to tell us those are no different from Freiburg and Hertha

Terry on the other hand has been a failure who has always benefitted from community slot and indigene quota. The only reason Terry is in Chelsea for 15yrs is the reason Jerry Gana and AUdu Ogbeh feature in govt. Federal character.

I have shown an article dated 2008 when terry was in his supposed prime yet the writer also opined he is a calamity who always hid behind better defenders

Show us where Ancelotti played a possesion game vs any top side. Ferguson Wenger sides. I have shown you for AVB

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 8:32am On Jan 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

Boateng has played a deep defence, a moderate defence and a high line and excelled at each of those.

With a high line under Pep Boateng destroyed Man Utd, Arsenal, your Chelsea in Prague unless you want to tell us those are no different from Freiburg and Hertha

Show us where Ancelotti played a possesion game vs any top side.

Boateng conceded twice vs Chelsea = failure. We even saw where Hazard froze him like Mavrodis. Airmark please give this fool the gif. Pep played highline against Chelsea does not mean Boateng was any good.

Man Utd is not a big game. If Ancelotti vs Spurs and Atleti who finished 4th and won Europa league is a small game according to you, how is Manure that have made 6th place their home since Fergie left a big game? Fool!

Arsenal is not a big game for Bayern anymore than Schalke is a big game for Chelsea.

So mugu, for the majority of legitimate high line games (ie big games) which Boateng played, he was an utter failure. Hazard froze him like Mavrodis, Messi turned him into internet meme sensation while putting 5 past him and Real Madrid nearly spelt his name.

So Apari, how has Boateng ever been a success playing high line?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:20am On Jan 29, 2017
Ibime:

Boateng conceded twice vs Chelsea = failure. We even saw where Hazard froze him like Mavrodis.
Airmark please give this fool the gif. Pep played highline against Chelsea does not mean Boateng was any good.

Man Utd is not a big game. If Ancelotti vs Spurs and Atleti who finished 4th and won Europa league is a small game according to you, how is Manure that have made 6th place their home since Fergie left a big game? Fool!

Arsenal is not a big game for Bayern.

So mugu, for the majority of legitimate high line games (ie big games) which Boateng played, he was an utter failure. Hazard froze him like Mavrodis, Messi turned him into internet meme sensation while putting 5 past him and Real Madrid nearly spelt his name.

So Apari, how has Boateng ever been a success playing high line?

cheesy

[img]http:///media/3-07-2016/asWcKJ.gif[/img]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edzankolo: 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.