Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,806 members, 7,866,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1092399 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:12am On Feb 03, 2017
Canhaloglu suspended by FIFA for 4months will miss the rest of the season Huge blow for Leverkusen as he seemed to be one of the better players this season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:29am On Feb 03, 2017
raumdeuter:
Canhaloglu suspended by FIFA for 4months will miss the rest of the season Huge blow for Leverkusen as he seemed to be one of the better players this season

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11881/10753684/hakan-calhanoglu-banned-for-four-months-by-fifa

Damn that's a bit harsh. A fine woulda sufficed IMO. Let's see if Chicharito can step up
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:52am On Feb 03, 2017
airmark:

Opuro elenu eku , that was calling pataki on arsenal's loss against warlord . You wanna be creative , but you couldn't cross the ' t' in it. Sule was too sluggish to pull just one tackle, he was turning like barbers chair for that second goal. I can't wait to see him in ucl. Easy prey.
Gbenu oshi e dake Adofuro Adodiyo. Is this the first match Arsenal would lose this season? You odious Apoche cra cra. You couldn't spell CAT if I spotted you a C and an A

When a defender makes 11 Interceptions in one match that should tell you he was so well positioned and read the game with intelligence. Tackles lead to fouls and cards. It should be the last resort for a defender. Daftie. You are so clueless John Stockton couldn't assist you

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
A40:

[s]Gbenu oshi e dake Adofuro Adodiyo. Is this the first match Arsenal would lose this season? You odious Apoche cra cra. You couldn't spell CAT if I spotted you a C and an A

When a defender makes 11 Interceptions in one match that should tell you he was so well positioned and read the game with intelligence. [/s]Tackles lead to fouls and cards. [s]It should be the last resort for a defender. Daftie. You are so clueless John Stockton couldn't assist you[/s]

cheesy cheesy cheesy Another foolish view. Tackles lead to fouls and cards in your fuke fuke brain. May be when carried out by calamitous defenders, like malam sule

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pamcode(m): 11:32am On Feb 04, 2017
raumdeuter:
That one case has been up since 2011? Too bad for him and bayer. His young sha there would be more competitions for him to shine.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
Quick start to the game

1-1

Lewandoski and Naldo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
Our defence is in shambles

Schalke cutting us easily
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
We dont have the usual dominance anymore. Schalke giving us all sort of problems
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
Kolasinac did a good job holding Robben down And Goretzka has been beasting that middle
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2017
1-1 Full time
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2017

Manchester United cannot buy rivals’ best players like Bayern Munich – Mourinho

Manchester United, Jose Mourinho, has taken a dig at Bundesliga champions, Bayern Munich, for always buying players from their major rivals, so they can win the league title.

Mourinho admits that United used to try to weaken their competitors during Sir Alex Ferguson’s era at the club, but says it is no longer possible in the Premier League.

“That is the new football. When previously you were speaking about Sir Alex Ferguson’s time, this is not Germany,” Mourinho was quoted as saying by The Telegraph.

“In Germany, Bayern Munich start winning the league in the summer. They go to Borussia Dortmund every year and buy their best player. One day they go there and get Robert Lewandowski. The next year, they go there, Mario Gotze. The next year they go there, Mats Hummels. So they win the league in the summer.

“Do you think I can go to Tottenham and bring two Tottenham players to kill Tottenham? I cannot. I cannot go to Arsenal and bring the two best Arsenal players. I cannot go to Chelsea and bring two of the players that I love very very much. That time is over.

“That time is over so the situation of starting being champion by attacking your direct opponents in this country is over. It is over and if you get a player from these clubs, you get a player that club does not want to keep. You cannot hurt any more your direct opponents.

“Obviously Real Madrid sell who they want to sell, Barcelona sell who they want to sell, Bayern Munich sell who they want to sell, Paris Saint-Germain sell who they want to sell. So then it is more difficult to have a very good market.”

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Another foolish view. Tackles lead to fouls and cards in your fuke fuke brain. May be when carried out by calamitous defenders, like malam sule
Hahaha you be confirmed apoche cra cra I swear! Which action is likelier to lead to a foul or a card? A tackle or an interception? You are a crying disgrace. Everybody knows interceptions are more efficient than tackles except you it seems
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lol that phoolish Moaninho will not stay in his 6th position lane. After spending the equivalent of Nigeria's budget
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
A40:
Lol that phoolish Moaninho will not stay in his 6th position lane. After spending the equivalent of Nigeria's budget

The only thing I got from the epistle was what I told some Manure fans in the past and they denied

That is Man utd bought to weaken opponents just like every big team did
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
raumdeuter:

The only thing I got from the epistle was what I told some Manure fans in the past and they denied

That is Man utd bought to weaken opponents just like every big team did
He is not ashamed that he is still in 6th after spending £120m on two players, almost 20pts behind a rookie manager in the league. What a nuisance

Every big team weakens smaller teams where they can. Were Chelsea strengthening Leicester when they bought Kante? Did he strengthen Arsenal when he took Ashley Cole? He is just a phoolish man

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
Why the attacks on the poor man, he is only stating a fact ? He even admitted that Man Utd used to do it in the past when it was still possible in the EPL, but can't anymore. However the act still persists in climes where one team lords over all the other.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
Chic2pimp, A40 it is Superbowl Sunday! Who are you rolling with?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
New England Patriots
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
raumdeuter:
New England Patriots

Suspecting they will but will prefer the Falcons.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
afrodoc2:

Chic2pimp, A40 it is Superbowl Sunday! Who are you rolling with?

I think the Falcons will do it. There is no stopping the trio of the dynamic Jones, Coleman and Freeman. The only bad omen with regards to this game is that no reigning MVP since 2000 has won the SuperBowl.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
Congrats Cameroun

See the life of Joel Matip. He ignored Cameroun for Liverpool. Since 2017 Liverpool haven't won a game. Now Cameroun just won the nation cup

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 10:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
edoyad:
Why the attacks on the poor man, he is only stating a fact ? He even admitted that Man Utd used to do it in the past when it was still possible in the EPL, but can't anymore. However the act still persists in climes where one team lords over all the other.
I like Jose. Dude is a funny fela but abeg He should mechionu. The weakening of your rivals did not start today. Pretty much every top team at one point or another has done it.

From Milan to Juve, From Real to Barca. From Chelsea to Man City to Man United. You name it, they've all done it. Dude tried signing Kante this season. I guess He was trying to strengthen Leceister not so? He should for once try minding His own business.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 12:55am On Feb 06, 2017
chic2pimp:

I think the Falcons will do it. There is no stopping the trio of the dynamic Jones, Coleman and Freeman. The only bad omen with regards to this game is that no reigning MVP since 2000 has won the SuperBowl.

I hope you are right. I am a beef lord, don't want Brady to surpass Joe Cool.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 1:09am On Feb 06, 2017
My gawd look at the time Brady had on the ball. He'll rip you to shrewds if you continuosly give him that amount of time
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 1:10am On Feb 06, 2017
afrodoc2:

I hope you are right. I am a beef lord, don't want Brady to surpass Joe Cool.

Loool You can't hate on greatness Doc. The greatest ever QB. Appreciate Him wink
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 1:12am On Feb 06, 2017
What a catch from the Beast himself Julio
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 1:14am On Feb 06, 2017
Freeman is currently killing the pats
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 1:16am On Feb 06, 2017
TouchDown FREEMAN!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 1:26am On Feb 06, 2017
chic2pimp:

Loool You can't hate on greatness Doc. The greatest ever QB. Appreciate Him wink

Lol nothing personal ,it is just like the Federer vs Nadal debate. I became a Nole fan just because i knew he was the only man that could stop Nadal from catching Federer who is the GOAT to me.
Bellicheck made Brady not the other way round. Bill could have done the same with 2 or 3 other QBs of this era, Brady couldn't have achieved the same with any other modern day coach.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 1:28am On Feb 06, 2017
chic2pimp:
TouchDown FREEMAN!

Freeway Freeman! The back field passes are killing the Pats. The are trying to shut down Julio.
Touchdown Falcons!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 1:29am On Feb 06, 2017
Second TD. What a throw from Matty Ice. Julio the beast is giving the pats fits. Double and triple coverage on the dude alone grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 1:32am On Feb 06, 2017
chic2pimp:
Second TD. What a throw from Matty Ice. Julio the beast is giving the pats fits. Double and triple coverage on the dude alone grin

And it is killing the Pats. The hydra headed monster called the Falcons offense is giving them fits, how many people do you want to shut down? And it takes too many people to silence Julio.

(1) (2) (3) ... (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.