Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1084473 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 1:09am On Jan 19, 2012
^^ And how many seasons without the league?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by duduspace(m): 1:58am On Jan 19, 2012
dayokanu:

^^ And how many seasons without the league?

8 for the haterz. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 2:06am On Jan 19, 2012
And How many years since you last won the Champions league/ Champions Cup?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by duduspace(m): 2:17am On Jan 19, 2012
dayokanu:

And How many years since you last won the Champions league/ Champions Cup?

The same number of years since Bayern Munich last won the Intertoto Cup. tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:19am On Jan 19, 2012
^ Inter toto cup is for losers
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2012
[size=28pt]Italy's Gianluigi Buffon: Germany's Manuel Neuer is the best goalkeeper in the world[/size]

However, the Juventus man believes that his nation can reach the final of Euro 2012, and hopes to face the Gelsenkirchen native when they get there. On Sky Sports News, Buffon greeted Neuer with praise.

"Ciao Manuel! You are the best goalkeeper in the world, I hope that both of us are in the Euro final," he said.

Buffon also sent a light-hearted plea to his opposite number, eagerly anticipating a meeting between the two.

"Please don't take it badly, but I must win!" he joked.

"I'm at the end of my career, you still have so much in front of you! I look forward to facing you!"

Buffon, 33, was part of the Italy side that hoisted the 2006 World Cup, but to date has yet to add the European Championship to his trophy cabinet.

25-year-old Neuer, meanwhile, reached the 2010 World Cup semi-final, and next summer will participate in his first European Championship.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by duduspace(m): 5:33am On Jan 21, 2012
Sharapdia DK, Neuer is the best GK in the world yet he is choppin 3 against Munchenwhatchamacallit?  grin
You know that if Dortmund wins their next game they've caught up with you atop your backwater league ko?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 9:27am On Jan 21, 2012
duduspace:

Sharapdia DK, Neuer is the best GK in the world yet he is choppin 3 against Munchenwhatchamacallit?  grin
You know that if Dortmund wins their next game they've caught up with you atop your backwater league ko?

dudu how now? i was just going to price goat head when i saw your break light. Abeg any idea on when bayern will be playing? grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by duduspace(m): 6:06am On Jan 22, 2012
edoyad:

dudu how now? i was just going to price goat head when i saw your break light. Abeg any idea on when bayern will be playing?  grin grin grin

Thank you jare Ed, yu missed the party at Munchenchupknuckle.
You know DK is in his sultana burning candles so that we lose to Manure today.  grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2012
^^ I trust na, the MonDonkey would have settled all outstanding tithes and pledges in church today just to ensure his prayers are answered.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by duduspace(m): 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2012
DK, I see your hand o. The scent of your incense was all over the emirates pitch and went into Arsene's head. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 1:37am On Jan 23, 2012
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by duduspace(m): 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2012
You nor dey shame? Munich should be ashamed they are not number 1 when they are top dog in such a weak league. tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2012
Was it Welbeck that caused your confusion? Who is number 1 in the league?

And why are the top teams in your useless league battling Europa cups?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2012
dayokanu:

Was it Welbeck that caused your confusion? Who is number 1 in the league?

And why are the top teams in your useless league battling Europa cups?

that would be the same top team(man utd) that featured 3 times in the last 4 champions league finals.
a feat bayern only achieved twice in 11 football seasons. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2012
4 time European Champions cant be bickering with someone with a measly 3.

When are you planning your trip to Lilliput or which backwater country are you going to play that Europa cup game

Watch how we show you how to beat Basel
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 3:11am On Jan 24, 2012
dayokanu:

4 time European Champions cant be bickering with someone with a measly 3.

of which 3 of them were won in the 70s when the backpass rule was fully in force and there were no substitutions in a match.
bayern munich must be proud to having won champions league only once since it was revamped. . . .what a tyke!

When are you planning your trip to Lilliput or which backwater country are you going to play that Europa cup game
Watch how we show you how to beat Basel

we have beaten bayern munich in the biggest stage of that competition. you and basel can go f@ck yourselves where the sun don't shine.
united have won more champions league matches than any other team in europe. . . .they have won it twice since the revamp. . . . .
i see no reason why a bayern munich fan would think they are suddenly superior when the team ranking says otherwise. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:27am On Jan 24, 2012
Isnt this shameful that a fan whose team would be playing the inferior cup of Europe after being found wanting in the premier competition can come here to make noise

Bayern is tired of beating Man Utd. How many times do you want us to beat you? Aint you ashamed of yourself
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 4:36am On Jan 24, 2012
dayokanu:

Isnt this shameful that a fan whose team would be playing the inferior cup of Europe after being found wanting in the premier competition can come here to make noise

Bayern is tired of beating Man Utd. How many times do you want us to beat you? Aint you ashamed of yourself

there's nothing shameful in a team that has played in 3 finals of the last 4 to suffer a blip. . . .
the last time i checked, bayern have only been there once in the last 10 yrs - #pathetic#
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:39am On Jan 24, 2012
Theres no shame in being eliminated in a group of Benfica, Basel and Otelulu Galati?

You cant be serious, That is the easiest group in the competition and you got knocked out

If you had been in Bayerns group nko? Yours would have been worse than Citehs
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 4:42am On Jan 24, 2012
dayokanu:

Theres no shame in being eliminated in a group of Benfica, Basel and Otelulu Galati?

You cant be serious, That is the easiest group in the competition and you got knocked out

If you had been in Bayerns group nko? Yours would have been worse than Citehs

maybe fergie would have taken it more seriously. . . .
the bigger the opposition, the better the quality of the starting team. . . .

playing in the final of the champions league is now a birth-right at old trafford.
i cannot say the same with bayern. 2001, 2010, the next one would be 2019. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:47am On Jan 24, 2012
Fergie would have taken it seriously?

What else didnt he take seriously?

Elimination in a group of Otelul Gulati must be a new low in CL history
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 4:51am On Jan 24, 2012
dayokanu:

Fergie would have taken it seriously?

What else didnt he take seriously?

Elimination in a group of Otelul Gulati must be a new low in CL history

in a group they lost just one game. . . .yes, it's the biggest disaster in the cl history.
nothing to do with the fact that the same united team/manager and the same generation had the longest unbeaten run in the same competition.
the same united team had beaten barcelona, inter milan, ac milan, porto, arsenal, roma, chelsea, schalke, lyon, etc in the last few years. . . .

dayokanu, i can see your brain is gathering cobwebs as usual - you never disappoint me at this time of the year. it's a normal phenomenon!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:56am On Jan 24, 2012
You forgot to add that they were only able to beat Otelul Gulati

Mybe your unbeaten run can be extended to the Europa league
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 5:09am On Jan 24, 2012
dayokanu:

You forgot to add that they were only able to beat Otelul Gulati

Mybe your unbeaten run can be extended to the Europa league

that was few months after beating the only surviving german club in the champions league 6-1 aggregate. grin
germany's best goalkeeper shipped 6 goals within a week. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:11am On Jan 24, 2012
The two top English teams should make the Europa cup sweeter this year?

What station shows the Europa cup in UK? You need to subscribe to catch Man Utd vs Skonto Riga games
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 5:19am On Jan 24, 2012
dayokanu:

The two top English teams should make the Europa cup sweeter this year?

What station shows the Europa cup in UK? You need to subscribe to catch Man Utd vs Skonto Riga games

thursday football, i'm loving it.
fergie is yet to win the europa league - it's his last chance of marking a territory there before he retires. . . .
when bayern played there few seasons back, they got demolished 5-1 aggregate by a russian team. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 24, 2012
I thought David De Gea was error-prone till I saw the goal Neuer conceeded on Friday.
I nor fit shout.
The best goalkeeper in the world conceeding like an amateur
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2012
^^ It happens to the best of the best because they are human too

That error wouldnt reduce Neuer from being one of the best goalkeeper.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2012
dayokanu:

^^ It happens to the best of the best because they are human too

That error wouldnt reduce Neuer from being one of the best goalkeeper.

neuer is shyte!
supremely overrated because he's german. . . .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2012
coogar:

neuer is shyte!
supremely overrated because he's german. . . .

LOLstatic

And which keper in the whole of United kingdom including the British Isle is close to 60% of his abilities

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.