Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,569 members, 7,865,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1091954 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2011
Klose is wack for Bayern and we dont miss him in any way

Let him go to a mediocre club like Lazio that matches him

Kloser indeed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Basics007: 2:28am On Nov 07, 2011
Yeah Eren Derdiyok! Thanks for that. I'm definitely buying him on FM.
BTW my comment about Marin was for Werder Bremen. That's my favorite bundesliga team. After what Borowski, Podolski, Schlaudraff (abi ki ni won ti n pe) etc went thru i dont even know why any young german player would wanna go to that your club sef
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Basics007: 2:41am On Nov 07, 2011
dayokanu:

Klose is wack for Bayern and we dont miss him in any way

Let him go to a mediocre club like Lazio that matches him

Kloser indeed
That's so unfair. So he was wack when Hoeness poached him from WB back then? He was wack when he rooted Luca Toni's a.ss on the bench in the italian's last season at Bayern? Infact he was wack in South Africa right?
So Germany is thinking of winning Euro with Gomez leading the line? I laugh. Kevin Kuranyi would do better
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:27am On Nov 07, 2011
Basics007:

Yeah Eren Derdiyok! Thanks for that. I'm definitely buying him on FM.
BTW my comment about Marin was for Werder Bremen. That's my favorite bundesliga team. After what Borowski, Podolski, Schlaudraff (abi ki ni won ti n pe) etc went thru i dont even know why any young german player would wanna go to that your club sef

To be Honest woth you, Marin is not all that, there are several German talents way better, He is simply like Aaron Lennon or Theo walcott though with more trickery. Players like that cant excel at the top of football.

In Germany right now, Schurrle, Reus, Sidney Sam, Lewis Holtby, Julian Draxler are better than him and have ore potential rather than running around like a rabbit.

Borowski doesnt have the talent to excel at Bayern, Playing at Bayern is a different kettle of fish. In a small club you can have 4 bad games and ppl would forgive at Bayern 2 bad games is enough to nail you.

Same with Jan Schlaudraff
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Basics007: 8:59am On Nov 07, 2011
Marin running like a rabbit!!! Roflmao
Anyway i'll remind you of your comment the day Bayern directors come calling for him. Shebi Robben is almost gone.
BTW i noticed you didnt mention Goetze in ur list. That one too runs around like a rabbit?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2011
Bayern would not buy marin in his current form

Mario Goetze is way more talented.

if we are going for anyone soon its marco reus, Goetze etc
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2011
Im suspecting that u have asked miroslav klose out and he turned u down on the premise that hes not a gay, hence ur unobjective hatred for the 2nd best striker in the history of German football
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2011
wheres adedayokanu?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2011
toba:

Im suspecting that u have asked miroslav klose out and he turned u down on the premise that hes not a man-lover, hence your unobjective hatred for the 2nd best striker in the history of German football

If to say na me talk am now . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2011
Even a Bayern fan confirms DK is a butt muncher. . . . I'm sure Bayern Obi will be happy he no longer has to kiss Go-miss and can settle for the black version. grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 2:24am On Nov 12, 2011
of cos nah. why does he diss Miro klose like that?

lm wondering while 'super' mario goalmess refused to perform last night
www.goal.com/en/match/70160/ukraine-vs-germany/player-ratings

Mario Gomez 5/10 A rather quiet game from the Bayern man, who posed an isolated figure up front. Had one clear chance on goal in the first half but was denied, and played in Gotze with a clever ball. Had a header on goal mid-way through the second half, but his effort was blocked by a hand.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 2:28am On Nov 12, 2011
A rather quiet game from the Bayern man, who posed an isolated figure up front. Had one clear chance on goal in the first half but was denied, and played in Gotze with a clever ball. Had a header on goal mid-way through the second half, but his effort was blocked by a hand.

Thats why you need to watch games and not depend on Goal.com for analysis
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 2:29am On Nov 15, 2011
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2011
Tooor Thomas Muller for Germany
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2011
Dayo na where Schwine flu find that shoe ? E resemble the one wey Muki papa go use bring am from hospital the day when them born am. Na this one them Karim Abdul jabbar use rock NBA

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 2:49am On Nov 18, 2011
Robben back in training

[img]http://bilder.bild.de/fotos-skaliert/robben-23768847-mfbq-21037130/2,h=343.bild.jpg[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2011
DK , how markate?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by duduspace(m): 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2011
DK, aint you scared that the Allianz is becoming Dortmund's favorite ground? tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2011
duduspace:

DK, aint you scared that the Allianz is becoming Dortmund's favorite ground? grin grin grin cheesy grin tongue

Nna bros na like so we see am o, that place is becoming Dortmund favourwate markate
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by olodo(m): 9:46pm On Nov 19, 2011
DAYO JO HOW MARKET OOOOOOO
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2011
Stoopid Bayern get owned at their home ground again? Na curse? grin

And DK is yapping about Chelski's shekpe induced coma??

Akpako time!

[flash=480,360]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6TMgwnFFq0?version=3&hl=en_GB[/flash]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2011
anyone who thinks bayern has a great team or world class coach must be a 5 star mumu.

lm a bayern fan in and out but i speak the truth.

at the start of the season, l told the biased op what may happen to bayern, this man chose to call me names and questioned my football knowledge.

Now, more than 50% of my fears are already turning into reality.

l told him the coach is old school and cant manage stars,

l told him boateng isnt the best

and i said the decision to sell the best German striker after gerd muller may cost bayern.

i rest my case
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2011
The bad coach is still sitting 2 points clear on the table

The bad coach is topping his CL group which has the best team in EPL

The bad coach still humiliated Man City

Germany best striker since Gerd Muller was a failure at Bayern

Germanys best striker is currently with a mediocre team

So the question is WHO ARE THE GOOD COACHES?

And How come Germany's best striker cant get a decent team to play for?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2011
lm sure u dont watch the italian league.

l do and even now, l follow klose and Lazio in order to shame u.

Germany holland confirmed to the entire world that age has got nothing to do in football. That was a class from Klose. scored a superb header and provided 2 goals. see how handsome he looked with the captain arm band which Gomez may never get.

klose didnt play last night in the nil nil draw but i saw loop holes from cisse which klose would have buried.

hes the leading scorer for Lazio, despite missing close to 4 matches already. thats class from a 33 yrs old.

i said thorsten fink can do a good job at bayern, same as ralf the former schalke head coach.

baba jup sucks and u know that

its a matter of time before bayern is overtaken at top spot. lipsrsealed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2011
So what is Ralf Rangnick pedigree or Thorsten Finks pedigree in football?

WHat have they won in their careers that made them better coaches than Juup

Still the question remain, Why did Klose flop at Bayern and most importnantly

Why is it that no single good club want him in their books?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2011
lm sure ur post was made in error and not intentional.

pls give me the achievement of klopp before wining the bundes last season.

whats the achievement of loew as head coach before 2008 euro final.

go see what fink did in basle and what Ralf did before joining schalke.

both coaches managed non good materials, why cant they manage a star studded bayern well?

Lazio tops the Serie A and thanks to klose as the leAding scorer for lazio
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2011
Why cant any top club bid for Klose?

So winning the Bundesliga for Klopp is what you want to compare to Juup who already has 2 Bundesliga titles, A CL title and a Supercup?

Juups team is topping their CL group, where is Jurgen Klopps team in the CL?

Did Rangnick win the Bundesliga?

Maybe Man Utd should chase out Ferguson because he is old and get Villas Boas or Mancini.

Ferguson is older than Heyckenes, He is the same age as Capello
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2011
u've started with ur dodgy style again.

u asked for pedigree of some coaches and im telling u that success as a coach isnt limited to previously winning a title.

Joachim loew hasnt won anything for Germany but the entire earth knows hes first class coach and to me hes better than Jup cos loew manages talents and brings out the best in teenagers. Jup isnt.

Now fink, klopp and Ralf would do better jobs than Jup.

klose was sort after by top european sides but he opted for Lazio.

Bayern also wanted him to stay cos Gomez sucks
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2011
Gomez suck yet he is the BL highest goal scorer, CL highest goal scorer

and Klose is a failure in Bayern and in the CL, actually he is playing Europa cup

What is the pedigree of Rangnick? What is the pedigree of Fink

A coach is measured by the titles he win not by his dressing style

Thats why Mourinho, Ferguson, Del Bosque Hitzfeld are viewed as the best coach around in many circles
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 21, 2011
@toba dnt mind that guy, he just have beef for klose, even at 33, i will still pick klose over gomez, cos hes inteligent, reads the game well etc and mr dk lazio aint a mediocre team, dey are doin fine in serie A tanks to klose
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2011
When was the last time Lazio played in the CL?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2011
^^^^ When was the last time any German side won the Big Ears?

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.