Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (767) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1071229 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ribery back in training. I would be excited about this news.

3 years ago
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
raumdeuter:

airmark ngbo, Luiz has found his level on the bench, He was sent to the bench by a 21yr old Bundesliga product Christensen

He knows the truth. He simply just doesn't like Boateng. Much the same way you don't like Hazard.

A40:
Lmaoooo Conte about to kick David Lulz out like polio! Truly what an elderly OG sees sitting down youngins can't see even if they climb Mount Fuji

He puts "U" in useless and the "C" in Clueless. What a waste of space.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
chic2pimp:

He knows the truth. He simply just doesn't like Boateng. Much the same way you don't like Hazard.

I actually like Hazard, I just think his fans overrate him, If you put Hazard in his right position I wont have a problem with him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
A40:
Ribery back in training. I would be excited about this news.
3 years ago

I was thinking he will be back by next March, I hope management doesnt extend his contract and give tha wing to Coman while we look for an elite attacker for the right side
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
airmark:
He has issues with the coach and who told you christensen. A product of our youth team, is now a burnthisleaguedown product?. You well at all?

Christensen played over 80 games in the shirt of Mochengladbach before this season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
chic2pimp:

He puts "U" in useless and the "C" in Clueless. What a waste of space.

The same waste of space, won epl and champions league with chelsea. He won individual honours from Fifa, something boathand never had despite winning the world cup.

When boathand was brought to epl, he was hurriedly thrown out and got respite to hide his calamities under neuer and other's greatness. You can cross the t.

raumdeuter:

Christensen played over 80 games in the shirt of Mochengladbach before this season

What does this mean for God sake? I won't be surprised if one day you claim debruyne is a burnthisleaguedown product.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
airmark:

The same waste of space, won epl and champions league with chelsea. He won individual honours from Fifa, something boathand never had despite winning the world cup.

When boathand was brought to epl, he was hurriedly thrown out and got respite to hide his calamities under neuer and other's greatness. You can cross the t

Bro, you even get time dey follow this one argue Luiz matter. After everything that happened last season, Luiz helping Chelsea win the league and then making the PL team of the year, you would think some people go at least get small measure of dignity and keep their mouth shut. After all the hating and snide comments even from his own fans, the guy proved everyone wrong. 'Esteemed' pundits like G. Neville and Carragher were made to eat their words. I could have come on here to rub it in the haters' faces and gloat about how I was finally vindicated and all but I didn't. I just took my W and walked away grin.

Now this clown comes around, and starts spouting his usual rubbish, to what end, I wonder? Even the guys wey I dey follow drag the debate for over 3 yrs don move on. Me sef don put Boateng for one side. But this one just carry the matter for head like Agege bread. You can almost sense the hatred in his post. I dey suspect say no be oju Lasan.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:49am On Nov 07, 2017
pkasso:

Bro, you even get time dey follow this one argue Luiz matter. After everything that happened last season, Luiz helping Chelsea win the league and then making the PL team of the year, you would think some people go at least get small measure of dignity and keep their mouth shut. After all the hating and snide comments even from his own fans, the guy proved everyone wrong. 'Esteemed' pundits like G. Neville and Carragher were made to eat their words. I could have come on here to rub it in the haters' faces and gloat about how I was finally vindicated and all but I didn't. I just took my W and walked away grin.

Now this clown comes around, and starts spouting his usual rubbish, to what end, I wonder? Even the guys wey I dey follow drag the debate for over 3 yrs don move on. Me sef don put Boateng for one side. But this one just carry the matter for head like Agege bread. You can almost sense the hatred in his post. I dey suspect say no be oju Lasan.

cool cool

Luiz was fantastic last season, despite playing most matches with injury, he gave it all for chelsea and proved his top quality.

We won't rest on our oars to correct their terrible soccer views. Bums, parading themselves as experts.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
airmark:

When boathand was brought to epl, he was hurriedly thrown out and got respite to hide his calamities under neuer and other's greatness. You can cross the t.

The same Boateng you deride has won all of that and some more. Of what use are awards like Fifa worldcup 11 when the last time He was asked to man a Thiago Silva Less defence He was seen conceding 7 goals?. He is now being shown up for the calamity that He truly is. He can't even get into the Brazil squad now

When He was in the EPL He was still Young and was asked to play a number of positions in the back line so it's understandable He asked to leave. Plus tbh He upgraded rather than downgraded. Compare that Calamity that is being shipped from Pillar to Post.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
LOL, some people no get sense sha.

Anybody else noticed how Don Juup's return coincided with Dortmund's slump in form. I'm calling it the 'Osram' effect. The lights went off in Dortmund and came back on in Munich grin.

Watzke and Zorc be saying "Ohoooo!! this man haff come back again" grin. But really, they have no one but themselves to blame. Bosz needs to do away with that suicidal highline. This no be Eredivisie. I would have said I hope they get back to form but that doesn't make any sense. The longer the slump goes on, the better for us. Make dem just get their shyte together in Europe.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:45am On Nov 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

I was thinking he will be back by next March, I hope management doesnt extend his contract and give tha wing to Coman while we look for an elite attacker for the right side
I'm also hearing rumors of Draxler. Either way it's pretty clear we need to splurge this summer. Interestingly I saw a poll somewhere on who Bayern fans wanted as backup for Lewandowski and Giroud and Ibisevic were the leading vote-getters
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:50am On Nov 08, 2017
chic2pimp:

The same Boateng you deride has won all of that and some more. Of what use are awards like Fifa worldcup 11 when the last time He was asked to man a Thiago Silva Less defence He was seen conceding 7 goals?. He is now being shown up for the calamity that He truly is. He can't even get into the Brazil squad now

When He was in the EPL He was still Young and was asked to play a number of positions in the back line so it's understandable He asked to leave. Plus tbh He upgraded rather than downgraded. Compare that Calamity that is being shipped from Pillar to Post.
Lmaoo what nomination can compensate for the Mineirazo? How does David Lulz explain to his grand kids that he led the defense that provided the most scandalous scoreline in World Cup knockout phase history?

Since Tite sent sideshow Bob on international exile after Brazil were in world cup kpenkelemes we can see the results. It's only the grace of God that can bring him back to the team. David Lulz is a sankwa defender

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
Robert Lewandowski:

"We shouldn't delude ourselves. Each club needs to get a top player every two or three years to refresh the team, to bring some new blood, new quality" [Reuters]

"At this point we really have a good team, but it is known that players are getting older"
"We are succeeding (in replacing them) today. because we have a young Josh Kimmich, who is really good at his new position and shows that a young player can be a replacement for such an experienced and wonderful one as Philipp Lahm"
"I had a minor injury. At the same time, injuries to other players who could not play at all meant I did not have an opportunity to rest"

"Sometimes even playing 20-30 minutes less in a game or just missing a game means everything comes back to normality. Maybe my injury was due to the fact that there was no time to rest"
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
A40:
I'm also hearing rumors of Draxler. Either way it's pretty clear we need to splurge this summer. Interestingly I saw a poll somewhere on who Bayern fans wanted as backup for Lewandowski and Giroud and Ibisevic were the leading vote-getters

I am not impressed by the Draxler rumor jare. I would prefer someone of a higher quality Griezman or Alexis
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
chic2pimp:

He was too young for epl, but not too young for burnthisleaguedown, right? He should be a younger brother to ashley young.

Players can hide under teams' glory, individual honours distinguish the super stars. Boathand is a local champion, unrecognized by Fifa as a legendary defender. You cant be that ordinary and wanna rub shoulders with legends. Aint happening, he should be struggling with alfa sule and co.

When your club president warned you as a player to sit up and stop serving the team rubbish, later signed one robotic defender, no need for megaphone.

Boathand is not better than balogun. Life is unfair to that fair-complexioned nigerian defender, if we consider how calamitous boathand has been.

The kumasi juju, used by boathand has expired.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by popizaino(m): 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
coogar:

mikel is the best defensive midfielder in this league bar carrick!
he understands positional discipline. he reacts to danger quicker than most defensive midfielders in the league.
the statistics back him as a gem. i dunno why people don't understand what mikel does.
man u sabi ball.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by popizaino(m): 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
ritchboy:

How is Chelsea winning the league(team achievement) relevant to this discourse(individual quality), especially when you consider the fact Drogba scored just 10 and 12 league goals respectively in the first two seasons Chelsea won the league? Of course only rubbish players like Drogba and John O'Shea hide behind team success. Drogba can't be the central character in Roman era when we have cats like Lampard(who you've previously led us to believe is the central character), Terry, Carvalho, Essien, Makelele, Cech, etc far far far more consistent, while Drogba has never had two good seasons on the bounce at Chelsea. In fact he's only had two good seasons in a Chelsea shirt after eight years, it's a forking disgrace!

What I'm really interested in knowing is why Gomez' 40 goals + 6 assists make him better than RvP(35 goals + 14 assists) but Huntelaar's 47 goals + 15 assists don't make him better than Gomez and every other striker for that matter.

Even without checking I already know only Rooney can compete with RvP's goal+assist ratio of all the players you listed and even Rooney probably falls short. You should do your homework before you start typing nonsense of this caliber! cheesy
the Internet never keeps a secret. Hope you have changed your view now or you are still stuck ed on conjectures
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
No boathand, no problem. Hummels beasting both friendly and unfriendly matches.

Thy said Boathand is still unfit. cheesy

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
airmark:
No boathand, no problem. Hummels beasting both friendly and unfriendly matches.

Thy said Boathand is still unfit. cheesy

Hummels beasting vs some rookies is now some news abi shey no be Livermore and Abraham he played against
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

Hummels beasting vs some rookies is now some news abi shey no be Livermore and Abraham he played against

We know what happened after boathand played against azmoun, the unknown iranian player.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 12:25am On Nov 12, 2017
Just looking through some pictures of Bayern players from previous seasons. Anyone notice how Diego Contento looks like Keanu Reeves on short hair grin grin?

And Anatoly Tymoschuk?! Very dependable Utility player. I think he played CB against Chelsea in that 2012 final.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:55am On Nov 12, 2017
airmark:
We know what happened after boathand played against azmoun, the unknown iranian player.

You know what happened when Boateng played the world cup and CL final
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:36am On Nov 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

You know what happened when Boateng played the world cup and CL final

Yes, he pushed drogba to equalise in the CL final.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:40am On Nov 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

Yes. You can educate yourself from any of those links below

Jérôme Boateng 9

Made a vital clearance after a surging run from Messi and was always quick to snuff out danger. Quick, calm and authoritative, his displays in Brazil have been a revelation and he was man of the match
Jérôme Boateng was man of the match, Lionel Messi menaced the German defence and Philipp Lahm ran riot
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/13/germany-argentina-brazil-2014-worlds-cup-final-player-ratings

for Germany there was Jérôme Boateng and Philipp Lahm – as they thwarted attack after attack
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup/10964539/World-Cup-2014-Bastian-Schweinsteiger-drives-Germany-to-victory-in-enthralling-final.html

Jerome Boateng (Defender) - 9

Jerome Boateng
Got better as the match progressed. Made a number of important tackles and clearances after initially being troubled by the pace of the Argentine counter-attacks. The Bayern centre-back was dominant and was Germany's star performer. Man of the match.

Rio Ferdinand's view: "Boateng was immense today."
http://www.bbc.com.b.tldw.me/sport/football/28286068

This is how to boss a world cup final

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
See as lacasera pressed alt+ctrl+del for sulemana. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
airmark:
See as lacasera pressed alt+ctrl+del for sulemana. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Actually na Hummels dey mark Lacasera and fell asleep which was why the coach removed him instantly for Rudiger
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

I am not impressed by the Draxler rumor jare. I would prefer someone of a higher quality Griezman or Alexis
Griezmann yen ti lana oo

I like Nabil Fekir. The boy has serious potential
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
Real nice to see my boy Goetze come back and conjure an assist in less than 20mins of playing time. That lineup wey Loew use wan get K-Leg. Btw Oezil dey throw pass edakun! As much as I question his inclusion at times but that equalizer doesn't happen without him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:07am On Nov 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

Actually na Hummels dey mark Lacasera and fell asleep which was why the coach removed him instantly for Rudiger

Sulemana has learnt alot from boathand, including hitting himself on the ground needlessly.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 12:17am On Nov 15, 2017
airmark:

Sulemana has learnt alot from boathand, including hitting himself on the ground needlessly.

Abeg who Martial use mop grass for that first goal? cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 12:24am On Nov 15, 2017
Sulemana grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:27am On Nov 15, 2017
elrony:

Abeg who Martial use mop grass for that first goal? cheesy

cheesy cheesy

Raumdeuter wo, won bae wi ni bi? Ma lo se bi sulemana, awon player to robotic. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.