Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1077591 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:17am On Nov 22, 2017
A40:
You are just desperate. Hold your L and stop making noise. No wonder someone on the Chelsea thread alluded to the fact that only a wind vane can be found in your brain

This is the reason you need to rest your brain for at least 2 weeks. Have you seen a wind vane before? If the person was stupid, you that saw sense in that line, is a goat.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:21am On Nov 22, 2017
airmark:

This is the reason you need to rest your brain for at least 2 weeks. Have you seen a wind vane before? If the person was stupid, you that saw sense in that line, is a goat.
You are a desperate phool I reiterate. Sarcasm, wit and banter always flies over your head.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:52am On Nov 22, 2017
A40:
You are a desperate phool I reiterate. Sarcasm, wit and banter always flies over your head.

Sarcasm and banters should be appropriately and brilliantly done. You can say one's brain is filled with dust or materials, a skull can contain. How would anyone say a wind vane could be found in one's brain?

You and the idiot, need a brain transplant.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 10:27am On Nov 22, 2017
grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin...This early Mo-Mo grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
Looks like we will be dropping points in this game Friedl as LB

We shouldnt play any of Europes elite in this form. PSG Citeh, Madrid Barca will destroy us if we play like this
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
Playing without a left winger leaves the young Friedl to face 2 opponents
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
Thiago out injured

James coming in
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
Vidal looks bad out there. This ninja his old age no go nice o. I think we should sell this summer

Too many bad passes
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
Thiago out injured, Robben out injured

E don be today
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
Goal Lewy

0-1
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
Anderlecht levels

Tolliso puts Bayern back in front
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
raumdeuter:
Anderlecht levels

Tolliso puts Bayern back in front

I will check the highlight later, i know it would be the fault of the usual suspect.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:08am On Nov 23, 2017
airmark:

Sarcasm and banters should be appropriately and brilliantly done. You can say one's brain is filled with dust or materials, a skull can contain. How would anyone say a wind vane could be found in one's brain?

You and the idiot, need a brain transplant.
What is the difference between saying someone's brain contains sawdust and saying yours only has a wind vane. Realistically neither item can be found in a human brain (in your case we can't say for sure)

It's all sarcasm and bants that is too advanced for a dodo bird brain like yourself. Mans must explain everything to this eediot. Sheesh!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:13am On Nov 23, 2017
raumdeuter:
Thiago out injured, Robben out injured

E don be today
That Thiago injury na till next year oo. Time for Tolisso to show his money's worth. I think he would thrive with a disciplined DM

Robben was unbelievably bad tonight. We really need to start looking at Robbery replacements this summer. We just dey troll ourselves if we think we can compete in elite europe for the long term with these guys
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:16am On Nov 23, 2017
raumdeuter:
Vidal looks bad out there. This ninja his old age no go nice o. I think we should sell this summer

Too many bad passes
I don informate you about Vidal. If Inter or some Serie A maga wan pay €35m make we no gawk am oo. He is good on his day but I don't see Vidal playing at a high level consistently for two more seasons. Might as well get Goretzka and hope he comes good
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:27am On Nov 23, 2017
A40:
I don informate you about Vidal. If Inter or some Serie A maga wan pay €35m make we no gawk am oo. He is good on his day but I don't see Vidal playing at a high level consistently for two more seasons. Might as well get Goretzka and hope he comes good

I think I agree with you now, I love Vidal and his passion but I think due to overwork of the past few years that ninja is burnt out no summer break for like 4 seasons. 2014 world cup, 2015 Copa America, 2016 Copa America 2017 Confed cup and given that he is a physocal player I dont see him ageing well

He has never been a great passer but now it looks very bad. He is late to tackles and most times he commits needless fouls as a result.

I think we should just lock down Goretzka and flip Arturo

For the rest of this season if Martinez is going to play DM, we should move Vidal very far away from our goal where he his reckless tackles can be costly,

With THiago out

Back 4

-----Matinez--Tolliso---Rudy
---Muller---Lewy---James

There is no way we no go chop am from PSG though make we just rest our mind
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:30am On Nov 23, 2017
A40:
That Thiago injury na till next year oo. Time for Tolisso to show his money's worth. I think he would thrive with a disciplined DM

Robben was unbelievably bad tonight. We really need to start looking at Robbery replacements this summer. We just dey troll ourselves if we think we can compete in elite europe for the long term with these guys

Omo with Robben's display its shows you cant cheat father time, Sure he will still put one or 2 good displays but I doubt he can do anything serious by next season

If Atletico no do well this season we suppose dey look Griezmann or if Man Utd buys him, we make a play for Martial

The thing might be like this season our strenght might be in defence if we can solidify at the back make it hard to concede then we might be able to sucker punch teams on the counter or at set pieces

Gone are the days we outplay and outposses top teams for fun.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:29am On Nov 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

Omo with Robben's display its shows you cant cheat father time, Sure he will still put one or 2 good displays but I doubt he can do anything serious by next season

If Atletico no do well this season we suppose dey look Griezmann or if Man Utd buys him, we make a play for Martial

The thing might be like this season our strenght might be in defence if we can solidify at the back make it hard to concede then we might be able to sucker punch teams on the counter or at set pieces

Gone are the days we outplay and outposses top teams for fun.
It's a pity that we have seemingly allowed these two old men to hold us by the cojones. We are the only big team in Europe still parading 35 year old wingers

I don't know if Griezmann can still play on the wings, he is essentially an SS so I think adding Griezmann would put Mueller in serious trouble. Doubt we can get Martial and tbvh I'm not too keen on him.

Two guys I'd consider based on wetin I don see this season.. Goncalo Guedes and Lorenzo Insigne
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:43am On Nov 23, 2017
I don't see Guedes as elite enough though I've only seen very few of his games and Insigne I'm not keen given the state of products of the Italian league and national team.

He gets those curlers in once in a while but I just think his game is very similar though inferior to James and thiago. I don't think he has enough pace to work the wings
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:02am On Nov 23, 2017
Guedes was born in 96. That boy is dangerous ooh! Check him out in their game against Sevilla La Liga this year. Of course he struggles with consistency but that is normal for a 21y.o.

Insigne is quality, your fears about Serie A players are well grounded but if I had to look around Europe for a reasonable replacement for Robbery then he is an easy choice. He is also productive with an eye for goal. Griezmann would disrupt our setup never mind his prohibitive price
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:12am On Nov 23, 2017
A40:
What is the difference between saying someone's brain contains sawdust and saying yours only has a wind vane. Realistically neither item can be found in a human brain (in your case we can't say for sure)

It's all sarcasm and bants that is too advanced for a dodo bird brain like yourself. Mans must explain everything to this eediot. Sheesh!

So if i say your brain contains aeroplane, it's sensible to you as a bant.

Who advised you to go back to naija? Naija needs to be purged of idiots like you, so that sensible people can have breathing space.

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 11:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
Well, scrappy game yesterday. Jupp clearly underrated Anderletch with the lineup he threw out. Nobody stood out, well except for Ulreich. Guy has been very impressive the past few weeks. He was the only reason we won the game. Those clangers are now a distant memory. PSG are not messing around and are leading favourites for this year's CL. If we beat them, great but I'm not harboring any expectations for that game. I definitely don't see us beating them 4-nil.

Thiago out, Robben out. The injuries just keep on piling. Thiago's injury opens up a spot in midfield. I personally would like to see Rudy get more minutes. With all the chaotic, rumble and tumble play of Vidal and Tolisso, I think we could use his calming influence . He doesn't take too much risks and is intelligent enough to control proceedings in the middle of the park.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:36am On Nov 24, 2017
pkasso:
Well, scrappy game yesterday. Jupp clearly underrated Anderletch with the lineup he threw out. Nobody stood out, well except for Ulreich. Guy has been very impressive the past few weeks. He was the only reason we won the game. Those clangers are now a distant memory. PSG are not messing around and are leading favourites for this year's CL. If we beat them, great but I'm not harboring any expectations for that game. I definitely don't see us beating them 4-nil.

Thiago out, Robben out. The injuries just keep on piling. Thiago's injury opens up a spot in midfield. I personally would like to see Rudy get more minutes. With all the chaotic, rumble and tumble play of Vidal and Tolisso, I think we could use his calming influence . He doesn't take too much risks and is intelligent enough to control proceedings in the middle of the park.

I want chelsea vs bayern munich next round. cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
airmark:

So if i say your brain contains aeroplane, it's sensible to you as a bant.

Who advised you to go back to naija? Naija needs to be purged of idiots like you, so that sensible people can have breathing space.
Air plane vs wind vane? Are you not mad like this?
Do aeroplanes tell the direction of the breeze blowing in your head?

When would you stop making daft comparisons you useless beast of sorrow.

That's why they call you an airhead! so if I say only a wind vane can be found in your head, your brain and its low IQ still cannot grab the correlation? I blame malnutrition and your quack ile keu teachers for producing a dim-witted societal nuisance like yourself

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

I think I agree with you now, I love Vidal and his passion but I think due to overwork of the past few years that ninja is burnt out no summer break for like 4 seasons. 2014 world cup, 2015 Copa America, 2016 Copa America 2017 Confed cup and given that he is a physocal player I dont see him ageing well

He has never been a great passer but now it looks very bad. He is late to tackles and most times he commits needless fouls as a result.

I think we should just lock down Goretzka and flip Arturo

For the rest of this season if Martinez is going to play DM, we should move Vidal very far away from our goal where he his reckless tackles can be costly,

With THiago out

Back 4

-----Matinez--Tolliso---Rudy
---Muller---Lewy---James

There is no way we no go chop am from PSG though make we just rest our mind
I would only play Arturo at home in the latter CL stages where he can galvanize us with his ginjah. For away games that require poise and efficiency Vidal issa no from me.

Once we navigate till winter break I hope we can get Wagner and or Sanchez in the January window

Can't be bothered about PSG for now. The worst we could get next round is Barca or City and I doubt they would be looking forward to facing us.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
A40:
Air plane vs wind vane? Are you not mad like this?
Do aeroplanes tell the direction of the breeze blowing in your head?

When would you stop making daft comparisons you useless beast of sorrow.

That's why they call you an airhead! so if I say only a wind vane can be found in your head, your brain and its low IQ still cannot grab the correlation? I blame malnutrition and your quack ile keu teachers for producing a dim-witted societal nuisance like yourself

You don't have brain, so you won't know what it can contain. A wind vane can't be found in any brain, drop some sensible bants next time.

Meanwhile,

A40:

Where is Dayokanu?? I would have said we placed him on suicide watch but since he didnt run any commentaries at the start of the game and responded with a post after the game i'd say maybe he has just been too embarrassed to post

How a40 saw dayo before he turned him to his slave.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
FC Bayern announce a record turnover of €640.5 million for the 2016-17 season - A profit before tax of €66.2 million (Increased by 22.2%) - A profit after tax of €39.2 million (Increased by 18.6%)

Bayern announce a rise in membership with a total of 290,000 club members and 4,327 official fan clubs
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
dayokanu:
Has there ever been a Hummels vs badstuber argument?

Hummels has been the best CB in Germany for over a year now.

Hummels should come back to the Allianz Arena since he is a Munich youth before he was sold by Klinsmann in favour of Breno. Similar case to fabregas

Class is permanent. Dude reppin since wayback.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
airmark:

You don't have brain, so you won't know what it can contain. A wind vane can't be found in any brain, drop some sensible bants next time.

Meanwhile,

How a40 saw dayo before he turned him to his slave.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Can dust be found in any brain abi what gave rise to this stewpid question ab initio?

airmark:

You can say one's brain is filled with dust or materials, a skull can contain. How would anyone say a wind vane could be found in one's brain?

Ordinary O.R.T would have rescued you from the confused and mentally challenged handicap you have become. One must spoonfeed and explain sarcasm to you

You are even excavating posts made during Yaradua and George Bush's administration? E no go better for the joblessness wey dey worry you

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
A40:
Can sawdust be found in any brain abi what gave rise to this stewpid question ab initio?

Ordinary O.R.T would have rescued you from the confused and mentally challenged handicap you have become.

You are even excavating posts made during Yaradua and George Bush's administration? E no go better for the joblessness wey dey worry you

Wind vane can't be contained in a brain unlike dust. Dopemu.

You are even finding it difficult to quote me. Your brain needs to go for a year sabbatical.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
airmark:

Wind vane can't be contained in a brain unlike dust. Dopemu.

You are even finding it difficult to quote me. Your brain needs to go for a year sabbatical.
Who is finding it difficult to quote you? Lmao you are one idle cretin. Elejo wewe! Ma lo wa nkan se

How can dust be contained in a brain? You are a drunkard.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
A40:
Who is finding it difficult to quote you? Lmao you are one idle cretin. Elejo wewe! Ma lo wa nkan se
How can dust be contained in a brain? You are a drunkard.

cheesy
Ask your babalawo mentor, dayo, he would tell you how. But it's not possible for wind vane, you no no wind vane? Oh you attended feyingbole school, no laboratory.

Have you visited pekas since you returned? They should give you brain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.