Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,754 members, 7,865,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (881) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1092323 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nihilistjnr: 6:31am On Mar 14, 2019
Leyqute:
Oga stop these useless who-marked-who narratives, it won’t reverse the result. Liverpool came to the Allianz Arena, outplayed, outclassed and demolished you.

Own this L like a proper gen3-1, gaddemit angry. You’ve earned it.

Hitler didn't die so that black monkeys like Mane can be using German captains Neuer and Hummels to shine.

4 goals scored in the heart of Germany, all scored by black men?

Raumdeuter what happened to the master race last night? cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by iskoki(m): 6:42am On Mar 14, 2019
Tottenham 4 - 0 Dortmund
Mancity 10 - 2 Schalke
Liverpool 3 - 1 Bayern

If this is not total domination and final uselesslization of another entity I don't know what is. I hope those concerned know that no matter the occasional upsets that occurred in the past, water would always find it's level.

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by eph12(m): 8:11am On Mar 14, 2019
pazienza:
Arsenal made this club ease into UCL quarterfinals every season.
Zero resistance, lack of tactical nous and flexibility from Wenger always ensured Bayern demolished Arsenal even while sleeping.
How Bayern miss Wenger Arsenal in UCL. To think Liverpool finished 4th in EPL last season.
Assnal fans too are talking? pekele pekele

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 8:46am On Mar 14, 2019
raumdeuter:

Na the foolish Hummels wey give am chance

How can Hummels be beaten at headers by VVD and even by Sadio Mane

Hummels is a phucking liability damnit
Book of lamentation
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 8:47am On Mar 14, 2019
raumdeuter:

Hummels a so called defender was beaten twice in a game even by Mane half his height.

Hummels represent everything wrong with our defence
Story
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 8:49am On Mar 14, 2019
raumdeuter:
Hummels is the most useless defender alive
How did we end up with this useless defender. 2 goals in the CL knockout directly his fault
See how Mane got away from him
Story...As narrated by a Bayansh Mumunich supporter
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 8:50am On Mar 14, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Hitler didn't die so that black monkeys like Mane can be using German captains Neuer and Hummels to shine.

Wicked grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 8:52am On Mar 14, 2019
A40 has gone AWOL grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Lmaooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2019
Olaone1:
A40 has gone AWOL grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

A40

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
No Boateng to blame. At least there's that

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
A40:

Lol which kain straw be this?

Kai, see as Rubbishliga make A40 gentle and humble like 2face. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
A40:

He was too poor to make the first 11. It would have been 1-7, with him on the pitch.

I missed him.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
airmark:
He was too poor to make the first 11. It would have been 1-7, with him on the pitch.

I missed him.

We saw the Hummels that made it and how he was disgraced for 2 of 3 goals. Hummels lost the CL final for Dortmund and brought his bad luck here

Before Hummels we were making CL semi constantly, with Hummels na second round and quarters we dey comot
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
afrodoc2:

Lol which kain straw be this?

Kai, see as Rubbishliga make A40 gentle and humble like 2face. cheesy
Some kind loss you just take with a coke and a smile. Nothing to say
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
airmark:

I missed him.
All of Bayern and Germany's disgraceful outings lately has mostly included Mats Hummels leading the defense. He will likely retire without a CL unlike Boateng who has won it all and has nothing left to prove
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
Lewandowski criticizing Kovac's tactics. Hmmmm

Only one shot on target. Hard to disagree! I don't know if Kovac is the man for the job sef but this team needs to be completely revamped especially in attack. The board need to decide if Kovac is the man and back him or hire another coach and back him as well. I don't recall ever seeing a more blunt Bayern Munich side in the Knockout stages. The frustrating thing was watching and knowing the goal wasn't just going to come from anywhere
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
A40:
Lewandowski criticizing Kovac's tactics. Hmmmm

Only one shot on target. Hard to disagree! I don't know if Kovac is the man for the job sef but this team needs to be completely revamped especially in attack. The board need to decide if Kovac is the man and back him or hire another coach and back him as well. I don't recall ever seeing a more blunt Bayern Munich side in the Knockout stages. The frustrating thing was watching and knowing the goal wasn't just going to come from anywhere

A lot of changes need to be made. Before we dey complain say na only semi final pep dey carry us reach now we no dey even see the semi final anymore na second round like best of Arsenal

There need to be a massive clearout Hummels Boateng, James, Robben Ribery Renato Rafinha even Coman with his injury problems all need to leave and we have to splash money. Even Neuer we need to start looking for a replacement

I never see Nicolas Pepe before but do you think he is a good prospect? or should we be looking at Dries Mertens?

How we act in the market will determine a lot

I remain a proud Bayern fan and today I am still rocking my trikot proudly

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2019
A40:
All of Bayern and Germany's disgraceful outings lately has mostly included Mats Hummels leading the defense. He will likely retire without a CL unlike Boateng who has won it all and has nothing left to prove

Why was Boathand benched for him? The coach must be a racist. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
raumdeuter:

We saw the Hummels that made it and how he was disgraced for 2 of 3 goals. Hummels lost the CL final for Dortmund and brought his bad luck here

Before Hummels we were making CL semi constantly, with Hummels na second round and quarters we dey comot

Take this.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2019
airmark:

Why was Boathand benched for him? The coach must be a racist. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Because the coach knows nothing which is why he crashed out at the second round
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
raumdeuter:

A lot of changes need to be made. Before we dey complain say na only semi final pep dey carry us reach now we no dey even see the semi final anymore na second round like best of Arsenal

There need to be a massive clearout Hummels Boateng, James, Robben Ribery Renato Rafinha even Coman with his injury problems all need to leave and we have to splash money. Even Neuer we need to start looking for a replacement

I never see Nicolas Pepe before but do you think he is a good prospect? or should we be looking at Dries Mertens?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Let's see the front view ogbeni.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
raumdeuter:

Because the coach knows nothing which is why he crashed out at the second round

Not because Lewandowski was pocketed by Van Dijk.

Not because Neuer foolishly conceded the first goal.

Not because Neuer's reflex was suspect all night.

Not because Martinez couldn't play like he did at Anfield.

Not because Mane was hot and Van Dijk beasted. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Emaprince: 8:37pm On Mar 14, 2019
Come...which kind back pocket be this?

Old school baggie jean undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
raumdeuter:

No expectations no disappointment. When season start I don't think any Bayern fan in their hearts of hearts expected Bayern to do anything in Europe this season. If you recall Liverpool was labeled the worst possible draw. Barring the standard fan braggadocio I think we all agreed we didn't want Liverpool

raumdeuter:

I think as important as a clear out is deciding if Kovac is the guy. This team might have been deficient in a lot of areas but 1 shot on target at the Allianz is totally unacceptable. My own fear is if Kovac is way in over his head. I'm still not seeing any coherent tactics from this coach

raumdeuter:

Pepe is decent. I won't say great but probably the cheapest upgrade option based on current transfer market level

Mertens is like 30-31 already. Completely out of the question

Hahaha I dig the Polos more. Really fresh and far more functional
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2019
airmark:

From your church mind does that coach look like someone that knows what he is doing?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Leyqute(m): 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
raumdeuter:

Na one big L dem suppose write for d back of your jersey.

You’ve been very quiet on these streets after VVD stuffed your lungs with a big fat L the other day.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Leyqute(m): 9:44pm On Mar 14, 2019
Emaprince:
Come...which kind back pocket be this?

Old school baggie jean undecided

Wetin concern us with back pocket? I thought you’d be more observant. Didn’t you notice the hint of baldness at the back of the head? Can you be an Aparisports pundit laidis?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

Mtchewww undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Let's blame only Hummels for everything, including Dortmund and Schalke0-7 losses.

''Javi Martínez Nowhere near as influential as the first leg. Caught in possession frequently and failed to deal with Van Dijk.'' 6

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 9:52pm On Mar 15, 2019
airmark:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Let's blame only Hummels for everything, including Dortmund and Schalke0-7 losses.

''Javi Martínez Nowhere near as influential as the first leg. Caught in possession frequently and failed to deal with Van Dijk.'' 6
Airmark ma niqqa doing the Lord's work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
airmark:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes a defender directly responsible for 2 of 3 goals conceded
Hummels marking of Van Dijk a disaster

Martinez off the field, Hummels to mark Mane

What a terrible defender, almost David Luiz like

(1) (2) (3) ... (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.