Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,167 members, 7,864,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:47 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (884) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1091484 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
airmark:
We already enduring another average German defender, so no need.

Why are you denying your great defender, He should move to Chelsea so you can reunite with him happily
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

Ulli is a problem, he is always fiercely loyal to ex-players which can be a bad thing as in this situation

He keeps repeating that he regretted sacking Jupp in 1991 and he doesn't want to repeat the mistake again

Kovac is an error and needs to be changed, He doesn't have what it takes to coach a top team. Our matches, we have no clearly defined manner of attack, everything is just chaotic and most times our superior talents prevail
I've always wondered. Who has the final say regarding personnel between Kalle and Uli

I can stomach the bad results if I felt we were playing with a coherent pattern and some form of identity. All I see is a coach leveraging on superior talent at league level as you said.

Look at Frankfurt since he left and compare to how they play now, the difference is night and day. Go and see their Europa game against Benfica where they outplayed them even in the 4-2 first leg loss thanks to an early red card. I was supremely confident they would overturn the deficit in the second leg I staked on it.

The Pepe rumors are heating, maybe he can be our Sadio Mane and come to replace Robben. He's a direct no time for Shakushaku nigga

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
Lol this Dortmund is just too useless. Can't even savor title win when this useless team is your rival
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
This Dortmund team don hand Kovac another year to give us his useless soul destroying football

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:32pm On May 01, 2019
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:18pm On May 04, 2019
Robben Ribery and Rafinha come in as subs.

Their farewell game to the Munich crowd
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:34pm On May 06, 2019
Thank God Ribery has officially announced his exit. For a second I was afraid he was going to have a change of heart
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:00pm On May 06, 2019
We really need to call up Pep to do his old team a favor. Sane can't keep wasting on the bench like this
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:56am On May 07, 2019
Coman is not going to be fit to be considered an option. Im thinking we need 2 wingers that's why I'm not sure where Timo Werner fits here
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:17pm On May 07, 2019
A40:
We really need to call up Pep to do his old team a favor. Sane can't keep wasting on the bench like this

He's a German weakling, he must sit for Sterling.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:37pm On May 07, 2019
airmark:

He's a German weakling, he must sit for Sterling.
Ironically it is his goal that has pretty much condemned your Virgil Van Dijk to another season of trophylessness grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:41pm On May 07, 2019
raumdeuter:
Coman is not going to be fit to be considered an option. Im thinking we need 2 wingers that's why I'm not sure where Timo Werner fits here
I'm open to Werner if we can get him for cheap. He has quietly had an excellent season and would give us an alternative to Lewandowski. He's still only 23 and can improve

We need strength in depth and multiple attacking options if we want to return to relevance in Europe
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:00pm On May 07, 2019
A40:
Ironically it is his goal that has pretty much condemned your Virgil Van Dijk to another season of trophylessness grin grin

Condemned? So they should not honour the last match against Brighton then.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:20pm On May 07, 2019
airmark:

Condemned? So they should not honour the last match against Brighton then.
I actually wanted Liverpool to win the league but it's time to face reality sadly
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:41pm On May 08, 2019
A40:
I'm open to Werner if we can get him for cheap. He has quietly had an excellent season and would give us an alternative to Lewandowski. He's still only 23 and can improve

We need strength in depth and multiple attacking options if we want to return to relevance in Europe

Lewandoski will still be starting striker, so where do you see Werner playing? unless you think we will deploy a 4-4-2

First thing first sack Kovac, and all other things shall follow
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by obainojazz(m): 10:20pm On May 08, 2019
cheesy
We don show

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:35am On May 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

Lewandoski will still be starting striker, so where do you see Werner playing? unless you think we will deploy a 4-4-2

First thing first sack Kovac, and all other things shall follow
I don't mind a 4-4-2 or a 4-4-1-1. Thiago and Goretzka can form the midfield pivot and Werner play just behind Lewandowski. We need to start thinking of life after Lewandowski eventually as well and if Werner is available at a reasonable price it would be silly not to make an attempt to land him

I don't know if Uli is sold on sacking Kovac and it seems he holds a slightly higher cache on decisions than Kalle
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 5:05pm On May 12, 2019
raumdeuter:

Oponu akinrada, Pep isnt a local coach, leave winning EPL to the likes of Conte nd Ranieri
Legendary aparisports aka ogbeni rauf aregbesola onukuguy Laumdeuter kepa raumdeuter cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:30pm On May 13, 2019
diggz:

Legendary aparisports aka ogbeni rauf aregbesola onukuguy Laumdeuter kepa raumdeuter cheesy cheesy

Raumdeuter setting a future trap for himself. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 2:55am On May 16, 2019
What exactly is grandpa Ribery waiting for? The effrontery to cry during Rafinha’s farewell grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:43am On May 16, 2019
Roland17:
What exactly is grandpa Ribery waiting for? The effrontery to cry during Rafinha’s farewell grin

Ribery is surely going this summer
Robben Ribery Rafinha
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:17pm On May 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

Ribery is surely going this summer
Robben Ribery Rafinha

What of that useless Boathand?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:30pm On May 17, 2019
airmark:

What of that useless Boathand?
Shouldnt you be worried about the useless Hummels who no one wants
Boateng wanted to leave last season the club refused to sell him. This season he will request to leave again.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:45pm On May 17, 2019
That's how we watched till Madrid snatched Luka Jovic from our nose. Are we going to let the two best young strikers in the league leave just to hold on to a Lewandowski who would be done in two years max?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:51am On May 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

Shouldnt you be worried about the useless Hummels who no one wants
Boateng wanted to leave last season the club refused to sell him. This season he will request to leave again.

Bayern wanted to sell him, but those who came for him, brought peanuts, nobody wanted to waste huge amount on a calamity.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:23pm On May 18, 2019
They should just tell Boathand to look for a team in Ghana to join. This is humiliation.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:34pm On May 18, 2019
This is it!

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:35pm On May 18, 2019
That was quick!! Coman!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:25pm On May 18, 2019
If Amunike coaches Bayern, he will win Burnthisleaguedown.

Any coach offered the job will be like

[img]https://i./6os.gif[/img]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 3:57pm On May 18, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:12pm On May 18, 2019
Robben and Ribery score in their last match at Allianz
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:12pm On May 18, 2019
Frankfurt wont be making Europe next season

(1) (2) (3) ... (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.