Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (885) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1090022 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:20pm On May 18, 2019
Mainz level vs Hoffenheim and brings Frankfurt into European spots
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:29pm On May 18, 2019
No better way to go out than Robbery icing the game. Salute to the legendary duo

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:30pm On May 18, 2019
raumdeuter:
Mainz level vs Hoffenheim and brings Frankfurt into European spots
They need to investigate that Augsburg vs Wolfsburg match. Wayo don enter
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:08pm On May 18, 2019
A40:
No better way to go out than Robbery icing the game. Salute to the legendary duo

Ribery is a shakushaku player, very useless and never did anything great for Bayern, according to your boss, Raumdeuter. So, how is he a legend ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:01pm On May 18, 2019
airmark:

Ribery is a shakushaku player, very useless and never did anything great for Bayern, according to your boss, Raumdeuter. So, how is he a legend ?

Ribery in his prime won the CL for Bayern, what did hidden Shakushaku win for club and country at the international level at his own prime
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:07pm On May 18, 2019
airmark:

Ribery. 3 Champions League Finals. 1 World Cup Final. One CL win. Balon D'Or winner

How dare you compare him to that Shakushaku merchant Hazard. Are you drunk?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:11pm On May 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

Ribery in his prime won the CL for Bayern, what did hidden Shakushaku win for club and country at the international level at his own prime

According to you, the shakushaku Ribery, was a carry along player. He was useless for your team and shouldn't be called a legend.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:13pm On May 18, 2019
airmark:

According to you, the shakushaku Ribery, was a carry along player. He was useless for your team and shouldn't be called a legend.

Ribery only became shakushaku when he was old, in his prime he won the CL for Bayern which Hidden cannot do
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:51pm On May 18, 2019
A40:
Ribery. 3 Champions League Finals. 1 World Cup Final. One CL win. Balon D'Or winner

How dare you compare him to that Shakushaku merchant Hazard. Are you drunk?

Your father, raumdeuter, is drunk.

raumdeuter:

Shakushaku United attackers that goals dont matter to

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8308215_hazard2342_jpegf21dced3bddc87f818c39f5cad43e7b1
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:17am On May 19, 2019
airmark:

Your father, raumdeuter, is drunk.

Why do you always like to not respect yourself? @ me when Hidden Hazard does this and stop constituting nuisance in my mentions

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:43am On May 19, 2019
A40:
Why do you always like to not respect yourself? @ me when Hidden Hazard does this and stop constituting nuisance in my mentions

Ribery didn't care about goals, like Hazard. Leave story and face raumdeuter.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by iskoki(m): 12:02pm On May 19, 2019
What an era! A decade of top notch football from the duo. I'm sure dayo is somewhere grinding his teeth in fear of what lays ahead. I trust bayern sha, they always know how to scout for their kind of Material.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:02pm On May 19, 2019
iskoki:
What an era! A decade of top notch football from the duo. I'm sure dayo is somewhere grinding his teeth in fear of what lays ahead. I trust bayern sha, they always know how to scout for their kind of Material.

The end of an era indeed

This was Ullis reaction to Riberys goal

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chrisooblog: 4:01pm On May 21, 2019
hi Chief i know i asked you this question before but i'm reading reports that bayern and everton have reached an agreement for onyekuru. do you know if it's true?

raumdeuter:

There are many rumors linking Bayern to many attackers

Including Onyekuru, Nicolas Pepe, Callum Hudson Odoi
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:10pm On May 21, 2019
chrisooblog:
hi Chief i know i asked you this question before but i'm reading reports that bayern and everton have reached an agreement for onyekuru. do you know if it's true?

Nothing on Bayern news or Bayern related websites is reporting the agreement. everything is from brila and nigerian related blogs

Pepe Sane, Werner are the hot topics Bayern is discussing now
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chrisooblog: 4:11pm On May 21, 2019
ok thanks

raumdeuter:

Nothing on Bayern news or Bayern related websites is reporting the agreement. everything is from brila and nigerian related blogs

Pepe Sane, Werner are the hot topics Bayern is discussing now
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:13pm On May 21, 2019
chrisooblog:
ok thanks

For latest Bayern news you can check the Bayern reddit page or this twitter page

https://twitter.com/imiasanmia
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:30pm On May 21, 2019
raumdeuter:

For latest Bayern news you can check the Bayern reddit page or this twitter page

Ok.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Adisaowalla: 9:31pm On May 21, 2019
airmark:

Ok.

grin

what are you upto again?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:20am On May 22, 2019
Adisaowalla:

grin

what are you upto again?

I want to know if Boathand would finally move to man utd.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chrisooblog: 1:31pm On May 22, 2019
seems there is some truth behind the story the handle you gave me has also run with it

raumdeuter:

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:27pm On May 22, 2019
chrisooblog:
seems there is some truth behind the story the handle you gave me has also run with it

Yes I saw a story about Onyekuru referencing one Colin Udoh

Bayern have an agreement in principle with Everton for Nigerian forward Henry Onyekuru (21). A deal is close but could still be upstaged by interest from Spain and at least one other Premier League club [@ColinUdoh]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chrisooblog: 3:48pm On May 22, 2019
yeah colin udoh is a nigerian sports journalist based in the states. he has done stuff with espn, kwese and bleacher reports so he seems reliable.

raumdeuter:

Yes I saw a story about Onyekuru referencing one Colin Udoh

Bayern have an agreement in principle with Everton for Nigerian forward Henry Onyekuru (21). A deal is close but could still be upstaged by interest from Spain and at least one other Premier League club [@ColinUdoh]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:19pm On May 23, 2019
Leroy Sane transfer to Bayern is gathering momentum, I hope we can conclude the deal in the next few weeks

between 70-100M rumoured. Good value for a 23yr old
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:12pm On May 23, 2019
raumdeuter:
Leroy Sane transfer to Bayern is gathering momentum, I hope we can conclude the deal in the next few weeks

between 70-100M rumoured. Good value for a 23yr old

Useless German weakling. At his age Hazard was getting awarded as the best player in the league.

Epl flop.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:08pm On May 23, 2019
airmark:

Useless German weakling. At his age Hazard was getting awarded as the best player in the league.

Epl flop.

Hazard played 19,468minutes in the EPL
Hazard scored 68 non penalty goals and 61 assists in 7 seasons

Hazard scored an EPL goal once every 286mins and made an EPL assist once every 319mins

Sane played a total of 6,078mins in the EPL
Sane scored 25non penalty goals and 31 assists in 3 seasons

Sane scored an EPL goal once every 243mins and made an EPL assist once every 196mins

This underscores how much of a failure Hazard has been in the EPL

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:28am On May 24, 2019
raumdeuter:

Hazard played 19,468minutes in the EPL
Hazard scored 68 non penalty goals and 61 assists in 7 seasons

Hazard scored an EPL goal once every 286mins and made an EPL assist once every 319mins

Sane played a total of 6,078mins in the EPL
Sane scored 25non penalty goals and 31 assists in 3 seasons

Sane scored an EPL goal once every 243mins and made an EPL assist once every 196mins

This underscores how much of a failure Hazard has been in the EPL

This was the same stupid goals per minute stat that made Chelsea to buy a spineless striker from Madrid. This was the same stupid stat that Iheanacho used to deceive Fraudiola before he was chased away.

Sorry, I wasn't the one responsible for him being benched and about to be sold. His mates were playing and shinning regularly, not being a flop. No wonder he wasn't taken to the world cup.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:57am On May 24, 2019
airmark:

This was the same stupid goals per minute stat that made Chelsea to buy a spineless striker from Madrid. This was the same stupid stat that Iheanacho used to deceive Fraudiola before he was chased away.

Sorry, I wasn't the one responsible for him being benched and about to be sold. His mates were playing and shinning regularly, not being a flop. No wonder he wasn't taken to the world cup.

Hazard has played 7 seasons in the EPL and has 68 goals this is the person you are comparing to Sane who played 3 seasons

Its the same way Hazard is about to be sold
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:07am On May 28, 2019
Stuttgart finally relegate
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:53am On May 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

Hazard has played 7 seasons in the EPL and has 68 goals this is the person you are comparing to Sane who played 3 seasons

Its the same way Hazard is about to be sold

Within 3 seasons Hazard was already bossing epl, and Chelsea didn't want to sell him. Sane was getting benched by the one you called 'foolish' Sterling.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:55am On May 28, 2019
airmark:

Within 3 seasons Hazard was already bossing epl, and Chelsea didn't want to sell him. Sane was getting benched by the one you called 'foolish' Sterling.

Within 3 seasons Sane was already scoring more goals per game than Hidden did in his entire 7yrs
This just shows how much of a failure hidden has been
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:05am On May 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

Within 3 seasons Sane was already scoring more goals per game than Hidden did in his entire 7yrs
This just shows how much of a failure hidden has been

Scoring per game like Morata in Madrid. grin

Your boathand should join Ogbomosho utd. I told you they would use voodoo to chase him away. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.