Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (900) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1076672 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2019
A40:
Lol na wa. Burndisleaguedown kwa. On Tuesday we saw the league that should be burned down

But seriously how did we lose to fcukin Hoffenheim

Boathand happened bro. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2019
airmark:

Dont worry bring your egbon for practical, I don't do men. A trial will convince you and your egbon.

If Aderupoko40's elder sister skelewu sweet, abeg lemme know sharply. I fit organize one small showroom at Red Light District for her, make she dey send small small Euro coins to Aderupoko40 to help his cyber cafe hustling business in Somolu Lagos.

Ajakaja must make it. We cannot let foolishness eradicate his life.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TLona1: 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2019
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
Pataki:

If Aderupoko40's elder sister skelewu sweet, abeg lemme know sharply. I fit organize one small showroom at Red Light District for her, make she dey send small small Euro coins to Aderupoko40 to help his cyber cafe hustling business in Somolu Lagos.

Asinwin. You have not helped yourself and those serial olosho and aseyun of sisters you have, it is my imaginary sister you wan help.

Charity begins at home. Oloshi omo.

Oponu agbalagba

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
Airmark what of hummels in Dortmund
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
Pataki:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

A40 will jump at this offer o. Ok we must rescue him.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:24am On Oct 06, 2019
airmark:

Boathand happened bro. grin
You no see Tolisso abi.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:30am On Oct 06, 2019
A40:
You no see Tolisso abi.

I only saw a defender, opening toros for all the shots, the likes of juveniles like Tomori would have blocked.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
Wow

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2019
A40:
Wow

Mochengladbach and Wolfsburg have overtaken us
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by weedtaker: 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
Wuz here...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:16am On Oct 09, 2019
Salute to the Fußball gott and one of the best midfielders of his generation.

Bastian Schweinsteiger. Thanks for the memories
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nihilistjnr: 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
I remember watching Schweini in his early days in his debut. I remember him coming on as a sub vs Real Madrid at Bernabeu

I remember when I was telling a friend in 2002 to watch out for Bastian and he found his name to be funny and kept repeating the "Tiger" part of it

I remember Schweini starting as a winger and dying his hair blonde like all young players. I remember him struggling for consistency until he was moved to Central midfield where he became a boss
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
Gnabry on target again today.

What's this rumor I'm hearing about Müller wanting to leave
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2019
A40:
Gnabry on target again today.

What's this rumor I'm hearing about Müller wanting to leave

Muller is not playing and his role is basically a sub. This is the time to find a regular playing gig. His career is winding to an end and he needs to play somewhere
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by bazkid24(m): 9:04am On Oct 10, 2019
wink
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

Muller is not playing and his role is basically a sub. This is the time to find a regular playing gig. His career is winding to an end and he needs to play somewhere
No one is indispensable at this point. If Müller genuinely thinks he is still starting XI material then we shouldn't stand in his way. Let him go to a club that can afford to give him starter minutes
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
Of which this De Ligt is looking like a scam.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2019
We conceded in the first and last minute
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
Gap between 1st and 9th is 2 points

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
Niklas Sule with a torn ACL. Out for the season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 12:04am On Oct 22, 2019
This Injury simply means more game time for Boateng.

Also will He be fit in time for the Euros?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:56am On Oct 22, 2019
Torn ACL and meniscus. Would take a miracle for him to be fit in time for Euros. Very unlikely
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2019
Na wa. Lucas injured. Sule injured.

Boateng must play by force grin

Kimmich must play in his rightful wing
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
Lewandowski is on 18 goals. We're still in October

Someone literally said Lewandowski is the only reason Kovac still has a job.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:32am On Oct 23, 2019
Hernandez out for several weeks. Shey we never throw money inside shalanga so?

Had my reservations about him for that amount.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:33am On Oct 23, 2019
A40:
Na wa. Lucas injured. Sule injured.

Boateng must play by force grin

Kimmich must play in his rightful wing

Why are you laughing? You are not serious.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
Boateng sha. Local man is weak grin grin

Baba nla scam ni Coutinho yi sha
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
A40:

Boathand must play, German Isaac Semitoje. grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:33pm On Nov 02, 2019
A40:

Coutinho I've not been impressed with his displays so far this season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2019
raumdeuter:

Coutinho I've not been impressed with his displays so far this season
Simplifies the decision we will need to make come summer. Since he came to Bayern I never really see wetin he dey play

(1) (2) (3) ... (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) ... (1041) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.