Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (899) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1071053 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
omotayos01:

It a 4 for him today and most of the goals where beautifully taken, if he continue on this pedestal, i see him getting 20+ this season.
He makes those runs you want your wing forward to make. Him only comma na finishing. If he continues like this he would be one of the biggest steals in Bayern history
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
A40:
Lmaooooooo better go and do DNA taste you eunuch. A word is enough for the wise. You might catch stroke in 18 years time when you find out bo se nlo

FYI. I no get sister

Bring your aunty or any of your relatives, who hasn't reached menopause.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

When i remember how VVD dealt with Lewandowski, i hail that Dutch giant.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
airmark:

Bring your aunty or any of your relatives, who hasn't reached menopause.
Sorry they don't do vertically challenged efulefus like you.

Just go and do test to avoid stories that touch. You can even do it in secret. Anuofia
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
airmark:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
When i remember how VVD dealt with Lewandowski, i hail that Dutch giant.

I remember how Gnabry sodomised a top EPL side at home

Hazard entore CL career 4 goals from open play

Gnabry in 45mins, 4 goals from open play

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
A40:
Sorry they don't do vertically challenged efulefus like you.

Just go and do test to avoid stories that touch. You can even do it in secret. Anuofia

Don't worry just bring her, even if she worwor, i will use pillow to cover her face and hit the honey pot.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
raumdeuter:

[s]I remember how Gnabry sodomised a top EPL side at home

Gnabry in 45mins, 4 goals from open play[/s]

VVD = Lewandowski's slayer. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
airmark:

VVD = Lewandowski's slayer. grin

Gnabry = Hazard master

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 12:00am On Oct 02, 2019
airmark:

Don't worry just bring her, even if she worwor, i will use pillow to cover her face and hit the honey pot.

Haha....you are still flogging Aderupoko40's head?

Why are you wickiddd like this?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:11am On Oct 02, 2019
The Brokeback mountain lovers have reunited. You love to see it

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:12am On Oct 02, 2019
airmark:

When you end up on Maury you will say I warned you

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:50am On Oct 02, 2019
A40:
When you end up on Maury you will say I warned you

Leave warning, bring your egbon lemme send her to clinic in 9 months time.

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:52am On Oct 02, 2019
Pataki:

Haha....you are still flogging Aderupoko40's head?

Why are you wickiddd like this?

grin grin grin grin

The boy no dey hear word. He must be delivered of those demons making him to misbehave, by force.

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:55am On Oct 02, 2019
raumdeuter:

I remember how Gnabry sodomised a top EPL side at home

Gnabry in 45mins, 4 goals from open play

The fear of VVD, is the beginning of wisdom for you and Lewandowski. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:23am On Oct 02, 2019
airmark:

The fear of VVD, is the beginning of wisdom for you and Lewandowski. cheesy cheesy

Gnabry 4 goals in 45 mins

Fill in the gap for Hidden Hazard
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:22am On Oct 02, 2019
airmark:

grin grin grin grin

The boy no dey hear word. He must be delivered of those demons making him to misbehave, by force.

Mr. Aderupoko40 cannot be delivered. The demons that drove the swine into the sea dey dance shakushaku on Ajakaja's life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:28am On Oct 02, 2019
airmark:

grin You are generous giver! You mean, you want to help Aderupoko's lineage by sowing genes of intelligence into the bloodline. Honestly, all hope is lost on our beloved Ajakaja40.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
Good game from the boys last night Despite the deliberate attempts by the ref to change the result

1. The Serge Aurier double stamp on Alaba was deserving of a red card
2. The foul on Tolliso leading to the first goal
3. The elbow by Kane on Tolliso should be a red card
4. The penalty gift given to Spurs to score
5. The penalty denied Coman after Rose brought him down in the box

5 game changing decisions all went to Spurs yet we pasted them

And Lewandoski really tok Verthonghen to school. This is one of the so called EPL best defenders
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2019
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:17am On Oct 04, 2019
airmark:

Lmaoooo what a clown. Keep crying for imaginary egbon instead of you to do the needful. By 16 years time you might not be well equipped to handle the shock. Delay is dangerous my gee

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:20am On Oct 04, 2019
Pataki:

Mr. Aderupoko40 cannot be delivered. The demons that drove the swine into the sea dey dance shakushaku on Ajakaja's life.
Loverboy what took you so long to come and rescue your bae.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:25am On Oct 04, 2019
Pataki:

grin You are generous giver! You mean, you want to help Aderupoko's lineage by sowing genes of intelligence into the bloodline. Honestly, all hope is lost on our beloved Ajakaja40.
See this heaux. Of course who else will testify to Airfarts generosity and skills if not you our resident animashaun Bobrisky. What a kakpipe

The genes of 'intelligence' he should have sown into the lives of your sisters you swallowed and received all by yourself. Wombiliki wobia
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:26am On Oct 04, 2019
How you make your presence felt. Not dancing 100 Shakushaku per minute

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:32am On Oct 04, 2019
Pataki:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I missed this.

Pataki:

Make dem get better pikin, as ajakaja is beyond repair.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:35am On Oct 04, 2019
A40:
Lmaoooo what a clown. Keep crying for imaginary egbon instead of you to do the needful. By 16 years time you might not be well equipped to handle the shock. Delay is dangerous my gee

Leave 16yrs alone, bring your egbon lemme invade her womb. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:58am On Oct 04, 2019
airmark:

Leave 16yrs alone, bring your egbon lemme invade her womb. cheesy
Go and invade Pataki's buttocks werey alaso. Your rotten seed is not kuku useful to members of the opposite s€x

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:07am On Oct 04, 2019
A40:
Go and invade Pataki's buttocks werey alaso. Your rotten seed is not kuku useful to members of the opposite s€x

Dont worry bring your egbon for practical, I don't do men. A trial will convince you and your egbon.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
airmark:

Dont worry bring your egbon for practical, [b]I don't do men.[/b A trial will convince you and your egbon.
Pataki's gloryhole says otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2019
Boathand, the most useless world cup and ucl winner. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2019
Why we no dey play Spurs everytime
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
Lol na wa. Burndisleaguedown kwa. On Tuesday we saw the league that should be burned down

But seriously how did we lose to fcukin Hoffenheim
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
airmark:
Boathand, the most useless world cup and ucl winner. grin

How is Hummels doing in the Dortmund defence. I heard their defence is even worse

(1) (2) (3) ... (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.