Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Super Eagles Striker, Isaac Promise, Proposes 2 His Girlfriend With Pure Diamond - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Super Eagles Striker, Isaac Promise, Proposes 2 His Girlfriend With Pure Diamond (524 Views)

Landlord In Tears After Seeing D Horrible Tins His Former Tenants Did 2 His Hous / Teddya Shares Cute Video To Celebrate His Birthday, Invites Everyone 2 His Party / This Boy Goes Over 2 His Neighbour's House 2 Pick His Female Friend 4 Sch Everyd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Striker, Isaac Promise, Proposes 2 His Girlfriend With Pure Diamond by onyi25(f): 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2019
Super Eagles striker, Isaac Promise, Proposes To His Longtime Girlfriend With An Expensive Diamond Ring (Video)
Super Eagles striker, Isaac Promise is thrilled after his long time girlfriend said a big YES to his proposal.

The dark skinned Super Eagles player who proposed to his woman with a very expensive diamond ring took to his social media page to reveal the goodnews and show off the ring on her finger.

Sharing the video, he wrote: “She said yes ❤️�”

Watch video here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/06/super-eagles-striker-isaac-promise.html

Re: Super Eagles Striker, Isaac Promise, Proposes 2 His Girlfriend With Pure Diamond by realwiz1(m): 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nice 1

(1) (Reply)

BET Awards: I’m Not Crazy On Awards But This One Means A Lot – Burna Boy / "My Music Travels, No Visa" - DJ Cuppy In New Photo / If You Don’t Know Me As Boy/ Girl Won’t You Toast Me? – Bobrisky Asks Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.