Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Davido Saved Me From Kizz Daniel – Barry Jhay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Saved Me From Kizz Daniel – Barry Jhay (862 Views)

Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death / Mixtape: Best Of Barry Jhay (barry Back Mix || By Dj Gudboi) / Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Saved Me From Kizz Daniel – Barry Jhay by Misterdhee1(m): 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nigerian budding afro pop star, Barry Jhay has revealed how Davido saved his career from Kizz Daniel.
The ‘Melanin’ singer in an interview with the CoolFM’s Do2tun, disclosed he registered the company, Flyboy Inc with his money.

He explained he had signed an illegal contract unknowingly with Kizz Daniel in 2016 and had to register the company when he found out his deal was illegal because the record label wasn’t registered;

“My first record deal was three years ago and that was with Flyboy, yea I think flyboy… Yes, I signed a contract with Flyboy but it was illegal. Flyboy was not registered. I registered flyboy…that’s one thing they don’t know. They gave me an illegal contract, I signed, and when I got to know, I almost sold........

Read the full gist here:
https://factdome.com/2019/06/25/davido-saved-me-from-kizz-daniel-barry-jhay/
Re: Davido Saved Me From Kizz Daniel – Barry Jhay by Vikzz(m): 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
LeeMao

F

T

C �
Re: Davido Saved Me From Kizz Daniel – Barry Jhay by Kneephy(m): 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
What's now the reason for telling us

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Kagho, Drowns In Swimming Pool (Photo) / Ini Edo Steals Show At Rita Dominic’s Birthday / Regina Daniels Nwoko Continues To Slay In Her Husband Private Jet (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.