Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile (39858 Views)

Ibikunle Amosun Surrenders 1000 AK47 Rifles, 4000 Bullets / Workers Boo, Shame Amosun Over Hostile Policies / Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by igwefivestar(m): 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
Nigerians call for arrest of Amosun over 1,000 AK47, 4 million bullets acquired before election

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/25/nigerians-call-for-arrest-of-amosun-over-1000-ak47-4-million-bullets-acquired-before-election/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44
nigeria which way.
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
Keep calling
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by Olutozn54(m): 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
he has one bullet per indigene with a surplus of over 200,000 bullets. Hmmm
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by suky1976: 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
I BEG ,IF BUHARI REFUSED TO TRY AMOSUN,IT MEANS ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN UNDER APC GOVERNMENT, IMPUNITY UNDER BUHARI GOVERNMENT IS TOO MUCH, COMPARE TO 13 YEARS OF PDP,

IS BUHARI REALLY READING NEWSPAPERS ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by bangbangall: 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
A child can play with it's mother's breasts but not with the father's testicles.
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by suky1976: 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
IMAGINE, HOW MUCH THE NORTHERN GOVERNORS WILL HAVE IN THEIR POSSESSION ?

THE APC ARE THE ONES MAKING NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE ,INSECURITY EVERYWHERE .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by Neoteny(m): 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
They should arrest the entire security apparatus from customs, DSS, NIA and the police for allowing a public figure to import 1000 guns and 4 million bullets without alarms being raised.

Lord knows how many such stockpiles are hidden in other government houses and churches.
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by suky1976: 5:48pm On Jun 25, 2019
REVOLUTION REVOLUTION REVOLUTION OF MINDSET...
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nobody should worry amosun

Even if he keeps till eternity, they can't make use of it.
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by myresearch: 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2019
Naija
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by PotatoSalad(m): 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2019
ainas247:
shocked and someone here is quoting me that
our leader is not the problem of this country...

Put your business on Google page1
and youtube page 1 chat up
Is your business on YouTube recommended? Gerrarahere my friend
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by maasoap(m): 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2019
mikhe2:
Na online who na take dey protest .. why don’t u go to the street and protest angry

In a working society, government wouldn't even wait for any citizen to protest whether online or in the streets before the arrest would take place. Mr online big mouth
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by Exponental(m): 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2019
Now I understand Amosun's name.... IBIKUNLE.
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by udemzyudex(m): 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nice123:
That is the problem with we the Nigerian people. He surrendered the weapons to the Nigerian police and we are shouting 'arrest Amosu'. Now tell me how other politicians with such weapons would surrender theirs if Amosu is arrested and prosecuted?

By the way we haven't ask if he purchased the guns legally for the state benefit or not.

I think he should be applauded and given an award for the 'kind gesture'. Do we really knows how much a Ak47 costs? Plus the cost of the 4million bullets. That's what Amosu 'gave' the Nigerian police.

Since we have FAILED to tackle corruption or retrieve our stolen monies from these politicians, I think its better we start encouraging the corrupt politicians to start investing their 'ill gotten' money in Nigeria.

Smh
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by baby124: 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
No wonder the guy de get mouth that time. Fire power courage.
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by MetaPhysical: 6:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
Amosun gets his ak47 like Miyetti Allah gets ak47. Instead of seeing Amosun as a threat, see him as a counter-force to Miyatti Allah. The only pain here is that Amosun is not a wise man for giving up all that good treasure to Police when he could have donated it to OPC, our Ambassadors of peace in SW, to add to stock. Amosun is useless but I wont agree to his arrest.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by Gazzy88(m): 6:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
If amosun is prosecuted, other politicians with armory buried somewhere will rather seal their lips. He sure be invited to come explain his side of the story and investigation can be carried out afterward. If he had decided to hid the weapons, nobody here on nairaland will ever know he has something like that concealed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by jaxxy(m): 6:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
suky1976:
I BEG ,IF BUHARI REFUSED TO TRY AMOSUN,IT MEANS ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN UNDER APC GOVERNMENT, IMPUNITY UNDER BUHARI GOVERNMENT IS TOO MUCH, COMPARE TO 13 YEARS OF PDP,

IS BUHARI REALLY READING NEWSPAPERS ?

U tell governors to protect their states against heardmen and now u say they shud arrest him. Which one do u want exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by tuniski: 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Even the chief of army staff would not have that much armory...

Dasuki with less than 10 guns was harassed and is in detention till date.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by OlujobaSamuel: 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nice123:
That is the problem with we the Nigerian people. He surrendered the weapons to the Nigerian police and we are shouting 'arrest Amosu'. Now tell me how other politicians with such weapons would surrender theirs if Amosu is arrested and prosecuted?

By the way we haven't ask if he purchased the guns legally for the state benefit or not.

I think he should be applauded and given an award for the 'kind gesture'. Do we really know how much an Ak47 costs? Plus the cost of the 4million bullets. That's what Amosu 'gave' the Nigerian police.

Since we have FAILED to tackle corruption or retrieve our stolen monies from these politicians, I think its better we start encouraging the corrupt politicians to start investing their 'ill gotten' money in Nigeria.

Plea bargain is the way forward for us. Otherwise, they will continue to stockpile these billions of dollars in foreign banks at the detriment of the Nigerian economy and its infrastructure.

Let us be wise!!! If Amosu had opted to bury the weapons, would we have known? I remember how the EFCC seized the investments (Cosmo FM and others) of one ex governor of Enugu state (chimaroke nnamani)
Wetin u dey talk biko Do we know how many we have in private hands already? I can still recall the insecurity that was prevalent during OGD tenure, imagine having ⅓ of that in private hands?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
BY NOW HE SHOULD BE WHERE DASUKI,THE FORMER NSA IS.
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by oluwasegun007(m): 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
tuniski:

Dasuki with less than 10 guns was harassed and is in detention till date.

As in... Am feeling for the Dasuki guy sef...
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by abbey621(m): 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
What exactly is the offence here? Are we saying a sitting governor does not have the right to protect his or her state? Are we saying stockpiling of weapons is a crime in itself?
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by Bulleye(m): 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
abbey621:
What exactly is the offence here? Are we saying a sitting governor does not have the right to protect his or her state? Are we saying stockpiling of weapons is a crime in itself?
What is security vote meant for? Are Amosun critics saying he should allow criminals to take over his state when police complain of shortage of arms?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by Berankis: 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by Berankis: 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
Even though, I am an APC Faithful, I sense a frame-up here or just some baseless propaganda. The truth shall be unveiled in the next few days.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) / Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times / "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.