Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,852 members, 7,855,522 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen In Akure, Ondo Narrates Her Ordeal - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen In Akure, Ondo Narrates Her Ordeal (1978 Views)

Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) / HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa / A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen In Akure, Ondo Narrates Her Ordeal by Gossipninja: 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2019

Heart-Wrenching Encounter Of A Family With Fulani Kidnappers In Akure, Ondo

A Nigerian mother has narrated their encounter with armed Fulani kidnappers around Ijare junction in Akure, Ondo on their way to Lagos.

In a heart-wrenching 6 minutes video of the woman, she narrated how the kidnapers took captivity of her, the husband and their 9 years old daughter.

After spending several days in their camp in a well organized settlement in the forest, the men had to rape her after giving her three options of a raping her, her daughter and a homosexual raping her husband.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/heart-wrenching-encounter-of-a-family-with-fulani-kidnappers-in-akure-ondo/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen In Akure, Ondo Narrates Her Ordeal by Gossipninja: 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2019
cry

Re: Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen In Akure, Ondo Narrates Her Ordeal by Crimecity: 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
Damn.. This video is really disgusting..

God why how did I find myself in this place.. cry cry
Re: Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen In Akure, Ondo Narrates Her Ordeal by Giftedhand92: 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
This op get mind walahi.. I'm typing this shit in tears.. Nigeria is gone forever.. God punish this bastards

1 Like

Re: Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen In Akure, Ondo Narrates Her Ordeal by Griezwoman: 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
Fulanization of this country is fully loading..

Imagine referring them referring Yoruba's as bastardz..
Re: Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen In Akure, Ondo Narrates Her Ordeal by Ritzy10(f): 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nawaoo
Re: Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen In Akure, Ondo Narrates Her Ordeal by Gossipninja: 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen In Akure, Ondo Narrates Her Ordeal by Gossipninja: 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen In Akure, Ondo Narrates Her Ordeal by Olorunnim: 1:39am On Jun 26, 2019
I've been forming hard guy all my life but this video made a grown man cry.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen In Akure, Ondo Narrates Her Ordeal by Xisnin(m): 3:45am On Jun 26, 2019
Too much to bear for one family.
Re: Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen In Akure, Ondo Narrates Her Ordeal by Mraphel: 5:58am On Jun 26, 2019
Hausa and Fulanis will locked up their women in their homes and raping other people women abi.. Wake up call to all southerners.
Re: Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen In Akure, Ondo Narrates Her Ordeal by cassidy1996(m): 8:43am On Jun 26, 2019
this is hell

(1) (Reply)

How Long Did It Take You To Solve This Puzzle? / White Lady Strips Completely At Gym After Her Cat Was Denied Entry (video) / 19 Year Old Nigerian Girl Found Guilty Of Murder In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.