Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,118 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:23 AM

18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] (58830 Views)

15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car / Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery / Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by zcee: 7:07am On Jun 26, 2019
moscobabs:
RIP

But that Lady I'm seeing in that wedding gown is still a kid or she was a SS.18yrs is too young to get married

May her soul rest in peace once again. God knows everything that happened
oga nothing is wrong getting married at dat age as a girl, if she can handle it let her move on with it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by stica04(f): 7:16am On Jun 26, 2019
tittle children are no longer think of how to serve and please God who creats them everyone of them want to jump into marriage unprepared. she don't want to serve God first but only to serve marriage first before God, odiegwu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:37am On Jun 26, 2019
shekauvsbuhari:
So U wanted her to do instagram olosho slay queen till she clocks 35 n begins to troop to Shiloh n MFM prayer city later?

The early one wen she do, where is the end? No education, no enjoyment, she lost all!
Only idiots call women who marry late Olosho, her mates are in the secondary school, Universities or going for vocational training.
If your daughter is not pregnant and you give her out for marriage at 18 in this modern age, you are a greedy idiot! You and I know they do all these for money because poverty has renamed the lazy parents and they have decided to use their children as poverty alleviation program.

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:47am On Jun 26, 2019
zcee:
oga nothing is wrong getting married at dat age as a girl, if she can handle it let her move on with it...

May God punish anybody who is not married at 18, whose siblings or children didn't marry at 18 but supporting what these children are being subjected to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by lonelygem(m): 8:01am On Jun 26, 2019
So, Igbo people gives out their daughters to early marriage too.. I thought Una say Na only Aboki and Yoloba dey do am and it is caused by poverty.

Wetin cause this one biko?

May her soul rest in the bosom of the Lord..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by zone51: 9:01am On Jun 26, 2019
NOL2dworld:
R.I.P

May her soul rest in peace.

I wonder who gave her out to marriage at that age.

Her husband should be investigated.

I just hope say no be too much konji kill this young girl.

Exactly my thought...the husband must have dicked her to death undecided

2 Likes

Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by Roman7(m): 9:03am On Jun 26, 2019
Luciferlove:
RIP Dear...The husband no enjoy anything angry angry angry

Lol....him go marry again na.
Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by ladygudhead(f): 9:04am On Jun 26, 2019
I'm so touched. Adieu lovely one!
Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by Woodstown: 10:40am On Jun 26, 2019
Is there any reason why she died? There are many diseases especially in Africa that can cause unexpected death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by shekauvsbuhari: 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
victorian:

Isn't that by far better than dying at 18years?

Or must all 35years old end up as slay queen?

The parents of the girl and the husband is meant to be shot to death! If its excessive all night sex that killed her.

*spits* on such men!

They swear for Una with Una dick?
So its only allnight sex and dick that is in ur rotten thoughts and brain. PERVERT!!!
Where did they tell U or write that sex-related issue killed her. ROTTEN PERVERT!!! As the dirty mind thinketh, so the fingers typeth.
Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by shekauvsbuhari: 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
victorian:

Isn't that by far better than dying at 18years?

Or must all 35years old end up as slay queen?

The parents of the girl and the husband is meant to be shot to death! If its excessive all night sex that killed her.

*spits* on such men!

They swear for Una with Una dick?
PERVERT!!! Its like U are hungry for diick n that s Y u re shouting dick all over the place. Did U see in the story that her death has to do with sexual issues? Evening newspaper that has bn used n dumped by several men.

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by shekauvsbuhari: 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
[quote author=Ijawwomaninoyo post=79676615]

The early one wen she do, where is the end? No education, no enjoyment, she lost all!
Only idiots call women who marry late Olosho, her mates are in the secondary school, Universities or going for vocational training.
If your daughter is not pregnant and you give her out for marriage at 18 in this modern age, you are a greedy idiot! You and I know they do all these for money because poverty has renamed the lazy parents and they have decided to use their children as poverty alleviation program.[/quote You are just being emotional about nothing. Did they tell de cause of her death. Why jump to baseless conclusions? From her brother's talk, de family loved her and bythe way even UN and our laws, courts and medical profession recognise 18 as being medicaly emotionaly and physicaly okay for mariage. So what is your problem?
Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by victorian(f): 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
shekauvsbuhari:
PERVERT!!! Its like U are hungry for diick n that s Y u re shouting dick all over the place. Did U see in the story that her death has to do with sexual issues? Evening newspaper that has bn used n dumped by several men.

Shut d'fucvk up.

Idiot!
Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
[quote author=shekauvsbuhari post=79692813][/quote]

I am supposed to ask you for your problem? If non of your siblings is married at 18 or if you are not married at 18, then keep your dirty mouth shut!
So, after her death, the brother should have told the whole world that the family hated her after they might have been warned by people.
What else can make one give out a child out at 18 aside the fact that the child is pregnant outside wedlock apart from greed resulting from poverty?
Anybody who did not marry at 18, who has no sibling or child married at 18 but keep saying nothing is wrong with what these children are subjected to, may God punish the person!
Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by femilicous: 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
HMM, SUCH A MYSTERY shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.......
Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by shekauvsbuhari: 9:16am On Jun 28, 2019
victorian:

Shut d'fucvk up.
Idiot!
Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by shekauvsbuhari: 9:17am On Jun 28, 2019
victorian:

Shut d'fucvk up.

Idiot!
I am not talking na. I am typing. So no need to shut up. And fucck still dey hungry U? PERVERT!!!
Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by Cityguy: 10:30am On Jun 29, 2019
For one, though an adult by standard, she was tender to get into such commitment. Ordinarily, one would have not read any meaning into the death but given the love for sudden wealth and what extent boys of nowadays are ready to go in quest for quick fix, I urge the police not to leave any stone untouched in their bid to unravel the cause of her death.
Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by booksrite001: 7:13am On Jul 02, 2019
stica04:
tittle children are no longer think of how to serve and please God who creats them everyone of them want to jump into marriage unprepared. she don't want to serve God first but only to serve marriage first before God, odiegwu

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pela Tonye Okiemute: See What Bleaching Has Done To Him / Coronavirus: Olumide Okunuga Dies In Italy. / Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.