Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] (58689 Views)

15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car / Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery / Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by GTFOH: 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
pyro62:
Why the rush na? She's a bit too young to be getting married, and I think the death was just too sudden. I'm not saying the husband has a hand oo, but while investigations are going on, if they check the names and the tribe where he is from, they should check statistic past occurence and get a clue. RIP to the dead

wereh !!

2 Likes

Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by Ivimilly: 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
Luciferlove:

Lucifer my G I want to know if I can sell the soul of one of my Ex's to you? I accept any currency wink
Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by ngwababe(f): 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
Just in the bid to marry a virgin, men no know size again undecided hmmm, nawa ooo

2 Likes

Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by RealGOAT: 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2019
What is the meaning of her surname shocked
Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by kennlynx: 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
It pains me so much whenever someone dies but what really pained me now is the fact that Ezenwaka Jennifer by name, wrote congratulations. Is it that she's happy that her fellow woman died or what? People can be so rude and wicked.
Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by wellmax(m): 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
amaniro:
Paedophile everywhere...

After all no be only Malams
Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
RIP to the young child.......

Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by shekauvsbuhari: 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2019
NOL2dworld:
R.I.P

May her soul rest in peace.

I wonder who gave her out to marriage at that age.

Her husband should be investigated.

I just hope say no be too much konji kill this young girl.
So U wanted her to do instagram olosho slay queen till she clocks 35 n begins to troop to Shiloh n MFM prayer city later?

4 Likes

Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by dominique(f): 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
kennlynx:
It pains me so much whenever someone dies but what really pained me now is the fact that Ezenwaka Jennifer by name, wrote congratulations. Is it that she's happy that her fellow woman died or what? People can be so rude and wicked.

Check the timing of the comments. The Jennifer lady congratulated the deceased on her wedding photo when she was still alive, the RIP posts to started coming in the following week.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by Junkie1: 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
THE HUSBAND MUST HAVE FVCKED HER TO DEATH AT 18 SHE PROBABLY CAN'T HANDLE SUCH POUNDING AND U KNOW MOST OF US CARRY WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION

3 Likes

Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by Abuloma80(f): 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
moscobabs:
RIP

But that Lady I'm seeing in that wedding gown is still a kid or she was a SS.18yrs is too young to get married

May her soul rest in peace once again. God knows everything that happened

YES SHE IS STILL A KID, ESPECIALLY HAVING COME FROM THAT AREA WHERE MARRIAGE IS DONE AT VERY LATE AGE OF A LADY (30s). Condolences to both families.
Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by abijaofficial(m): 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
amaniro:
Paedophile everywhere...
she is 18 years old . she is of age.
Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by Maxmavis(m): 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2019
When I read the headline, I knew she must be married to an anambra man. I prayed to be wrong but I was right. I thought they stopped this rubbish. Most rich men in anambra have a history of using their first wives for rituals. Others go to other states to get married, use those girls for ritual, then go back to marry an anambra woman. It's like a tradition oh my God. Her family should never relent. They should find out the cause of her death physically and spiritually. This nonsense must stop. Nairaland Journalists should follow up on that man and watch him get rich and marry another Anambra woman.

If u attack me, you will experience it!
*Spits*

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by SammyTJack: 9:31pm On Jun 25, 2019
Uhhm...I don't mean to be rude here guys ok. But seriously. How the Bleep is this news
Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
Amara kanu and omotola were 18 wen they married. So whats d big deal. The gal looks like an SS
Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by femolii: 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2019
Rip
Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by grandstar(m): 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2019
I suspect the family knew she had a terminal illness and wanted her to leave a legacy hence the marrying her off at such a young age.

I thought she'd even be a core Northerner but was surprised to see an Igbo lady. It is very rare for them to marry this early though it does happen.

Look at Nwankwo Kalu's wife or Ned Nwoko as examples amongs Igbo women

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2019
amaniro:
Paedophile everywhere...
i taya o
Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by grandstar(m): 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2019
Mariangeles:
What could have happened ?
There's definitely more to her death than they're telling.
A girl so young and healthy can't just die from one day to the next ...

I suspect the family knew she was terminally ill hence the marrying her off so early so she could leave a legacy. Otherwise, they should have been very bothered considering our belief in village people in this part of the world

2 Likes

Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by NobleRomm(m): 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
RIP.
Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by victorian(f): 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2019
shekauvsbuhari:
So U wanted her to do instagram olosho slay queen till she clocks 35 n begins to troop to Shiloh n MFM prayer city later?

Isn't that by far better than dying at 18years?

Or must all 35years old end up as slay queen?

The parents of the girl and the husband is meant to be shot to death! If its excessive all night sex that killed her.

*spits* on such men!

They swear for Una with Una dick?

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by Timisamd(m): 11:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
Luciferlove:
RIP Dear...The husband no enjoy anything angry angry angry
He go get another one
Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by Mummymahdi(f): 1:33am On Jun 26, 2019
pyro62:
Why the rush na? She's a bit too young to be getting married, and I think the death was just too sudden. I'm not saying the husband has a hand oo, but while investigations are going on, if they check the names and the tribe where he is from, they should check statistic past occurence and get a clue. RIP to the dead

REST IN PEACE GIRL, BUT I TAUGHT ONLY NORTHERNERS MARRY THIS EARLY OO

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by Nobody: 2:02am On Jun 26, 2019
R u sure??dis is serious
Maxmavis:
When I read the headline, I knew she must be married to an anambra man. I prayed to be wrong but I was right. I thought they stopped this rubbish. Most rich men in anambra have a history of using their first wives for rituals. Others go to other states to get married, use those girls for ritual, then go back to marry an anambra woman. It's like a tradition oh my God. Her family should never relent. They should find out the cause of her death physically and spiritually. This nonsense must stop. Nairaland Journalists should follow up on that man and watch him get rich and marry another Anambra woman.

If u attack me, you will experience it!
*Spits*
Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by crackhouse(m): 3:49am On Jun 26, 2019
Is she possessed? Maybe na one of this ogbanje people. When they get married against their people's wish the next thing is to eliminate them....
Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by FEGNO: 4:54am On Jun 26, 2019
RIP. But her physic leans towards a sickle cell anemic person
Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:30am On Jun 26, 2019
Only 18 years, so Igbo dey also marry young?
Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] by pyro62(m): 6:59am On Jun 26, 2019
GTFOH:

wereh !!

Na your papa name be that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Morning Wood (Erection) Facts You Probably Didn't Know / I Just Discovered I Have Hiv / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.