Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians (91004 Views)

Unclad Lady Dances To 'Pawon': Olamide Blasted By Nigerians / Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention / Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by tophumble(m): 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
Must this one run mad to be noticed.

I no blame her sha, being mad is the easiest way to get popular
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by Agugbadin: 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
She may be a psychiatric patient, NMA should not allow her to practice as it could mean disaster for unsuspecting patients
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by Agugbadin: 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2019
Which medical school produced this quack and demon possessed graduate. Nigeria medical and Dental association should please save the life of patients by carefully stopping this quack from handling any patient

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by Agugbadin: 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
Kdon2:

I used to think doctors are a higher class of human being but that have changed cos i have seen doctors come so low to swine level.

Even below Swine level
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by iamlatunde: 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
This life ehn. You never know what people are going through. I believe this is simply a cry for help.

I mean this girl was an easy going, normal girl those days in UI. Such an admirable Dental student. I guess she just wants to be seen.

God help us all...

2 Likes

Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
flexyrule:
What do medical students in Federal Universities do? Build rockets?
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by victorDanladi: 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2019
she is a dental surgeon or dentist not a MEDICAL DOCTOR.

A medical doctor is someone that studied medicine and surgery!
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by Mylovelife: 11:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
Very stupidd girl
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by MrFly(m): 2:04am On Jun 26, 2019
Ur worwor neva do
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by MrFly(m): 2:10am On Jun 26, 2019
enemyofprogress:
And na somebody burn this girl
yes o. Dem 'burn' am well
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by bouqie28: 5:12am On Jun 26, 2019
Doctor Nooooo
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by Nature8(m): 5:49am On Jun 26, 2019
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by bonnyhope: 8:02am On Jun 26, 2019
See her face like early morning shitt
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:07am On Jun 26, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Can she not be sanctioned for this acts in her hospital.... Probably its not a naija hospital.

Presently a corper but don't know if she's serving in an hospital, I doubt if she was doing all these when in school, she might have been expelled.
A reputable hospital will not want to be associated with her, she has not mentioned any hospital's name I think.
Etinosa graduated from Oyedepo's school, CU but we can't blame Oyedepo for her going nude online.
Misbehavior is personal, if her fellow students are doing the same, then we can blame the school.
Just imagine someone saying men will be patronising her hospital, for what? To upgrade their stupidity?
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:16am On Jun 26, 2019
iamlatunde:
This life ehn. You never know what people are going through. I believe this is simply a cry for help.

I mean this girl was an easy going, normal girl those days in UI. Such an admirable Dental student. I guess she just wants to be seen.

God help us all...

She's a product of UI? That's exactly what I said that she didn't do these in school. She couldn't had tried all these at UI without being expelled.
Some are blaming the School that graduated her, is UI a backyard University?
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:20am On Jun 26, 2019
i only see one ashawo trying to sell off a product she got
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:28am On Jun 26, 2019
Kdon2:

I used to think doctors are a higher class of human being but that have changed cos i have seen doctors come so low to swine level.

And why should you judge all Medical Doctors by using her yard stick? Is she representing medical Doctors or herself?
How many of them have you seen doing this?
Did Etinosa not graduate from Oyedepo's school, CU?
Do you think her parents and family members are happy with what she is doing?
Were Cossy's parents not fighting her when she was misbehaving?
Have you seen or heard any member of Tonto's family supporting her online ranting? Is that not why she doesn't celebrate her father on father's day or celebrate any member of her family?
Misbehavior is personal!
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by gaskiyamagana: 10:30am On Jun 26, 2019
Erediauwa:
But you're a big disgrace to the Suya sellers Federation and Barbecue Association.
Bitter truth injection is worrying una.
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by gaskiyamagana: 10:33am On Jun 26, 2019
Cu graduate?
Nawa o, with all the the church cum educational programmes of that University?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by gebest: 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2019
This one na Dr Sid second o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by Kdon2: 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

And why should you judge all Medical Doctors by using her yard stick? Is she representing medical Doctors or herself?
How many of them have you seen doing this?
Did Etinosa not graduate from Oyedepo's school, CU?
Do you think her parents and family members are happy with what she is doing?
Were Cossy's parents not fighting her when she was misbehaving?
Have you seen or heard any member of Tonto's family supporting her online ranting? Is that not why she doesn't celebrate her father on father's day or celebrate any member of her family?
Misbehavior is personal!

Read my comment again, cos i didnt generalise. Thanks
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by Kdon2: 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2019
Agugbadin:

Even below Swine level

Gbam!
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2019
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
Kdon2:

DOCTORS Singular or plural?
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by Kdon2: 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

DOCTORS Singular or plural?

Dont do this ITK stuff here please. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2019
Kdon2:

Dont do this ITK stuff here please. angry

You didn't answer the question.
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by Cityguy: 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
Love her. She went to demonstration school.
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by booksrite001: 7:12am On Jul 02, 2019
kdon2:
Dont do this ITK stuff here please.

cheesy
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by josen16322(m): 11:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
u kno dis days d only way a girl can get my atention is by postin a naked body like a curvy slay queen dis is d new trend in 9ja keep it up bitches am not a pretender i luv dem all grin grin
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by Chike222(m): 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
We have seen the medical doctor she is... she will know how to treat her patients very nice....she is not even looking very sexy....sex doctor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt / Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style / Eniola Kuburat Dies After Brief Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.