Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles (51793 Views)

Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter / Meraiah Ekeinde Slays In Stunning Christmas Photos / Meraiah Ekeinde Beautiful In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by Sirdiq21: 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2019
going to US just to learn tailoring ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by phenom666(m): 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2019
D
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by Katier00(f): 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
Congrats to her. That's the way to go
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
SultanOfAbia:

A tailor that works for Gucci, Louis vuttion earn more than your family in one year
Who throw stone shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by phenom666(m): 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
Na Nigeria women go suffer the hike price this girl go put on top cloth prices.

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
timesup234:
All this for prestige. They add no value whatsoever in the development of Nigeria. I honestly don't know why Nigerians waste their money schooling in America. This girl can never be greater than her mom. I am yet to seen a wealthy Nigerian whose children schooled in the US. greater than their parents. This rubbish needs to stop. It is completely a waste of money

A broke ass nigger providing unsolicited advices to those who has the means and have decided on what to do with it for their kids.

Learning to mind one's own business is a virtue that must be cultivated by all.

You can never be more catholic than the Pope (it is a proverb)

7 Likes

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by gurunlocker: 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
That is it!

Not here where you must study biochemistry and then end up selling sandals and shoes online...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by citadels(f): 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
Erediauwa:
Or maybe a foreign OBIOMA.
abeg no kee me with laff here
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
d girl is ripe

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by citadels(f): 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
LesbianBoy:

You mean OBIOMA? lipsrsealed
my Belle ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by clems88(m): 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
Erediauwa:
Or maybe a foreign OBIOMA.
grin

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
She is ripe and ready for harvest shocked shocked
I concur

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by jamesope04(m): 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2019
timesup234:
All this for prestige. They add no value whatsoever in the development of Nigeria. I honestly don't know why Nigerians waste their money schooling in America. This girl can never be greater than her mom. I am yet to seen a wealthy Nigerian whose children schooled in the US. greater than their parents. This rubbish needs to stop. It is completely a waste of money
How many generations of those wealthy ones have you lived to see for you to have concluded this one can never be greater than her mother?

2 Likes

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by m140(m): 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
Congratulations to her.

For stubborn STI check my signature
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by Grupo(m): 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
timesup234:

The angry one

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by myresearch: 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
Good for her
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by eleven50ng: 8:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nice! smiley Have you seen Blackmagic's latest offering? Visuals 100% classic just like the tune itself. Check it out here, kindly like and share
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNoTSf18Jhg

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2019
emeijeh:
In summary.......she is a tailor

Without tailors, many of us won't have clothes to wear.

Not everybody can be doctor, lawyer, engineer, etc...some people have to do other things.

I once had a classmate who went on to read Art in university. His brothers and sisters were all Science students, but he was not good at Science...so art it was.

Infact the reason why we are not developed as a country is because we look down on people who use their hands to do a job, and look up to people who do clerical jobs. That's wrong. Developed countries were built by the handworkers, not the office armchair generals.

The founder of one of Japan's big car making companies started by making a mechanical engine for a mining company he was working for, not by commanding from some office.

4 Likes

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
emeijeh:
In summary.......she is a tailor
Professional one no be aboki tailor.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by ken6488(m): 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
grin Nigeria and bad mouth
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by Olorunnim: 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2019
timesup234:
Thinking about this now it's true either they do DJ or Music or Talent management I know a few personally, this is not to say That She can NEVER BE GREATER THAN HER MOTHER. I just feel Why Spend the money in a foreign country When there's a lot of those schools in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by destinychildolu(m): 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2019
We are just so lazy that we can't even check up on the school. It's a degree awarding institution. The tuition is about 12million for international students. How many of una fit afford am?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by Tomarak: 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
Like seriously? grin grin
LesbianBoy:

You mean OBIOMA? lipsrsealed
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by mamajj17(f): 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
SultanOfAbia:

A tailor that works for Gucci, Louis vuttion earn more than your family in one year

My dear don't be too HARSH
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by hightempo(m): 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
timesup234:
is it your money?
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by astronomia: 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
Pretty girl.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by meobizy(f): 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
I clicked this topic for pictures of Omotola.
I saw no pictures of Omotola.
OP, if I catch you for street you go regret, o.
Next time post pictures of Omotola.
Wetin concern me concern her pikin?
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by LesbianBoy(m): 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
citadels:
my Belle ooo grin grin grin grin

I have given you belle shakara don end o! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by Mania04(m): 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
"Loss" Angeles bi ti bawo.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by ochiosa(m): 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2019
When she open her shop here na people wen get Bsc go de her front office desk dey go collect bag from her when she come work by 10am when u go Don resume since 7am to close 6pm or whenever she close.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by edemsimeon: 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
SHE IS A SEAMSTRES, NOT A TAILOR

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Dazzles At Headies Awards 2019 / Yung Bleu Visits Nigeria, Says “Na Lagos I Dey” (Video) / DJ 4kerty Names His Dog 'Tacha', Zlatan Ibile Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.