Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Female Corper Without Hands Shows Off Her NYSC Discharged Certificate - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Without Hands Shows Off Her NYSC Discharged Certificate (44756 Views)

Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate / Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Corper Without Hands Shows Off Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
She is amazing. You can do anything if only you will believe and confess that impossibility is nothing

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2145030269134781&id=1444676065836875

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Corper Without Hands Shows Off Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by uzohrome(m): 10:24am On Jul 03, 2019
The gentle man on the cert , the Boy friend?

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Female Corper Without Hands Shows Off Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by robosky02(m): 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
This is so beatiful

Life has no limit

14 Likes

Re: Female Corper Without Hands Shows Off Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by ralmix(m): 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
G.O.E

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Without Hands Shows Off Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Eziokwugbaoto: 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
There's no limit to what you can achieve in life, just set out to get it done already and you will be amazed at the kind of power you never knew you had.
Indeed there's ability in disability.

3 Likes

Re: Female Corper Without Hands Shows Off Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by partnerbizz5(f): 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
This picture just broke my heart. It's a pity. A pity because Nigeria is a country that cares for no one.
The able bodied are struggling and barely surviving let alone the impaired.

How many banks have access for those in wheel chairs?

How many institutions make provision for them in Nigeria?

Afflictions of the poor and the impaired have made me doubt God's omnipotence.

Some have opined that God's omnipotence shouldn't be interpreted literally. For God shouldn't be expected to do nonsense; like making a square circle, creating a married bachelor etc. I agree with this view.

I will stop here so as not to confuse some people. cool tongue

Methinks no miracle can replace her lost limbs.

We can only help them people like her go through this meaningless life.

I know some people would choose not to be born at all if they had the option.

Dont wait to help only when it's on social media so that you will be praised.

See Jesus in everyone. You can help put smiles on their faces. Life is fleeting. We will leave here one day.

Don't brag. A simple accident or misfortune can make a cute pretty person an invalid.

Tears...

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Without Hands Shows Off Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Jhayson(m): 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
Lol..u get eyes
uzohrome:
The gentle man on the cert , the Boy friend?

11 Likes

Re: Female Corper Without Hands Shows Off Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
Nice one cool

But why is the certificate having a male passport

Abi na my eyes dey deceive me undecided undecided

MODIFIED: On a closer look...the whole photo seems photoshopped undecided undecided

Her head doesn't match the cloth
The hands seem photoshopped too

Na dem dem...Awon blogger bloggers angry angry
Write a cooked up motivational post and include a photoshopped picture

Spits angry

18 Likes

Re: Female Corper Without Hands Shows Off Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by abuomaIV(m): 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
She cannot do social media. cry I thank God for completing me
Re: Female Corper Without Hands Shows Off Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by hemartins(m): 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
Seeing her with the NYSC uniform is enough Accomplishment

Ignore the Picture on the Certificate

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Without Hands Shows Off Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
Whenever I see 'discharge' next to a female I think of something else... grin

3 Likes

Re: Female Corper Without Hands Shows Off Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Sunbellar: 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
I saw a Male passport on that certificate! What does it mean?
Re: Female Corper Without Hands Shows Off Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by itsme01: 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
undecided

How does she write, and why is a male passport photograph on her certificate?

3 Likes

Re: Female Corper Without Hands Shows Off Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by MrTrend(m): 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
Wow.

Very Beautiful cry cry
Re: Female Corper Without Hands Shows Off Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by ibez007(m): 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
I'm lost for words and I got lots of disturbing questions on my mind.

Anyway, it's amazing.
Re: Female Corper Without Hands Shows Off Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by visijo(m): 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
Girls that can finish a plate of rice without touching the chicken can keep their Virginity till marriage....
Re: Female Corper Without Hands Shows Off Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Kingsaeedibn: 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
A woman with a man picture on her nysc cert.. Thunder faya bloggers

3 Likes

Re: Female Corper Without Hands Shows Off Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by ambivert27(f): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
Just when you think you've seen it all
May the Lord be with her cry

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Without Hands Shows Off Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by samcus(m): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
There is no better blessing than when the daughter of the woman selling food in your area likes you.
our ladies re wonderful .

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Without Hands Shows Off Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hmm, na wa oh. God have mercy on us!
Congrats to her!

I need employment, Mechanical Technician/Maintenance Mechanics. Send me SMS or WhatsApp me if any @ 08151045930!
I five years of experience before I got admission and study mechanical engineering at Delta State School of Marine Technology, Burutu. National diploma holder! Thanks
Re: Female Corper Without Hands Shows Off Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by exynos(m): 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
NoSidonLook:
Nice one cool
But why is the certificate having a male passport
Abi na my eyes dey deceive me undecided undecided
Lol! you get eyes oh!
Re: Female Corper Without Hands Shows Off Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
maybe she is snapping with her boyfriend NYSC certificate cos the person pix wey dey inside certificate no look like her
Re: Female Corper Without Hands Shows Off Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by SolarKing1: 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
Great. This my Abuja friend, she has a very kind soul and super intelligent mind.

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Without Hands Shows Off Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Fhemmmy: 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
Awesome and may heaven smile at her
Re: Female Corper Without Hands Shows Off Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by tunary(m): 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
How does she wash her body
Re: Female Corper Without Hands Shows Off Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Brave123: 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
Wow, this touching
Re: Female Corper Without Hands Shows Off Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Gabson001(m): 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
Her condition sent cold down my spines.. Am touched by this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corpers Queue For Their Meals At NYSC Camp (photo) / Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki / Nysc Training Camp Punishment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.