Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate (54475 Views)

Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert / Female Corper Without Hands Shows Off Her NYSC Discharged Certificate / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by sainam: 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2019
A fresh Nigerian graduate goes to the farm to celebrate with her father who is a farmer, moments after finally passing out ff NYSC.

The humble lady is proud of her dad who laboured so hard despite been a farmer to send her to through her education, went down her kneels as he prays and blesses her.

See more photos;
http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/fresh-nigerian-graduate-goes-to-farm-to.html?m=1

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by sainam: 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2019
What a way to tell her dad that she appreciates all His sacrifices for Her on the road to being a graduate.

Taking to the farm to celebrate with him is also a way of telling Him she's proud of Him even as a farmer before the whole world.

I'm proud of you as much as your father is. Keep winning beautiful one.

327 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by sainam: 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by omocalabar(m): 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2019
Congrats.....very much unlike buhari

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by xtremeTall(m): 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
Bless her

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by gaetano: 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
OK. But was the photographer on standby at the farm also undecided

149 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Agugbadin: 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by BOOOMNAIJA: 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
There's no way this kinda inconsequential news will get to fp of nairaland if d lady or one of her relatives is not a mod here...

Hit like if u agree....

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by ELgordo(m): 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
ovoko...my parents did the same thing so I shall do for my children it's not a big deal.....ovoko
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by toprealman: 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
As you no fit wait make your papa return from farm.....it's all good. Go and slay no more!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by smartoliver(m): 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
Issokay undecided
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Officialgarri: 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
I'm just wondering if the photographer climbed a tree

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by angelEmade: 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
cool and good for her!
lovely dad and cute daughter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
You don't see dad's being appreciated like this often, truth is many responsible fathers have sacrificed so much.

My late dad was one of such, I made my mind up to be a good husband and dad just like him.

Miss you dad
#numberonementor

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
shocked

Four years spent on sleepless nights of getting sucked, sucking and massaging balls. Plus another one year of labour and selfless service to manhood.

Unfortunately, the school and government do not issue certificates for this. Reason why the father would not realize all his spendings over the years were not in vain. They were appropriated beyond measure by the daughter.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by micflo28(m): 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2019
When you remember the filth on the hands that fed you, it pushes you to strive to wash those hands soonest. She will soon get her dad a befitting retirement rest when she is finally successful.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by saraki2019(m): 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2019
And she will be forming slay queen in camp

1 Like

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Meliian(f): 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2019
I don't know how this is an achievement. Enter the labour market first, then come back to tell us your story.

5 Likes

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by koffsman(m): 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2019
Everyone knows it's for the social media but it's better than showing us deplitated ass if you wanna slay do it the right way things that in 20 or 10 years time you will be able to show to your kids post positive things on social media not something that will come to hurt you in future

13 Likes

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by dermmy(m): 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
gaetano:

The farm get drone camera grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Fhemmmy: 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2019
Take note of her name and face because you will surely see more of such a lady . . . .And the father lay hands to pray for her, kneeling without shame, wow, never knew we still have such because i thought almost all the ladies are now slay queens.
Congratulations ma'am and may this be the start of great things in your life and all the prayers of your parents on you will be fulfilled!

8 Likes

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by superior1: 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ok

She better partner with her Dad. Grad means nothing again in Naija

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
It looks like a staged one. I have never seen a pot bellied farmer in my 27 years in this world.

15 Likes

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by nasirujj(m): 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hmm 9ja I pray in the next one month you come and show him your appointment letter too.
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by Mightyhaiz: 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
Great,..lovely
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by vibbb: 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
Congratulations.
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by micflo28(m): 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
Meliian:
I don't know how this is an achievement. Enter the labour market first, then come back to tell us your story.
My dear it is an achievement. There is no stopping for her as a beautiful lady. The man that will see the true quality in her will raise her to his standard and marry her. Your loss shouldn't be a basis to judge others.

9 Likes

Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by VicM6: 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
gaetano:
as matter dey go, nw ontop tree the photo sit down o
Re: Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate by myettiallah: 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2019
Pls, how is this news

Childish MODs on this forum!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member / Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) / "Smallest Corper": NYSC Member Shows Her Colleague Who Has Small Stature (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.