Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Certified As An Instrument Rated Pilot - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Certified As An Instrument Rated Pilot (33977 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And Madam Juliet His Alleged Sugar Mummy / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Certified As An Instrument Rated Pilot by murphybo(m): 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
Neoteny:
OP it won't hurt to briefly explain what the instrument rating means for those who are not into aviation.

Means he's certified for Instrument Flight Rules which allows night time flights as well as flying above cloud covers using instruments to navigate rather visual cues alone.
OP that did copy and paste, more reasons Nigerian still lagging, Everyone is a blogger and pressmen, tomorrow another blogger will copy from his IG and Twitter Account change the caption just for traffic.

4 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Certified As An Instrument Rated Pilot by azimibraun: 9:30pm On Jun 25, 2019
Why am I thinking of Denzel Washington starring as a pilot in a movie?
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Certified As An Instrument Rated Pilot by Mydazz(m): 9:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
This is my best BBNaija Winner since inception

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Certified As An Instrument Rated Pilot by Mydazz(m): 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
lexy2014:

No sir. This isn't d type of role model that corporate organizations in nigeria recognise & give endorsements

Someone might just start changing the paradigm
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Certified As An Instrument Rated Pilot by cococandy(f): 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2019
How is being single supposed to be a bad thing?

This one is still operating in the 1800 mindset.
A single person is 100x better than anyone unfortunate enough to end up with you.
Will someone marry you and believe they have achieved something? I’d pity the lady honestly
phenom666:

Single old b*tch... That the reason why you will die single and alone life.

U have used that your spoil mouth, to chase all ur suitor away tongue tongue tongue

Menostop kill u there.

4 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Certified As An Instrument Rated Pilot by chiedozie198100: 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
ichidodo:
Big deal...So if instruments fail during a sh**tstorm... He gonna be all f**ked up.

i honestly think that it's ur brain that is bleeped up.

killjoy motherfvcker

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Certified As An Instrument Rated Pilot by Darevofpeace(m): 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2019
Earthquake3:
Miracle is a born winner

He entered into the house and was determined that he would win the money and he won it

He left the house and was determined that he would be a pilot and he succeeded
........and he determined to fly airplanes all across the Sky's and he had never stopped since then,he has kept flying all across the World.

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Certified As An Instrument Rated Pilot by lastempero: 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2019
EbonyLouis:
A lonely single mother living in Umuahia, Abia state needs a mature male friend for relationship.
Her name is Chiamaka.
Interested man should contact her on 08161540063

Please, only a man with good intentions please.
Thank you

Na this level una dey now.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Certified As An Instrument Rated Pilot by TSRC: 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2019
Earthquake3:
He go still come back naija come fvck Nina again grin
Before nko?
Nina would be honoured to receive his rod.
The guy is no longer at her level.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Certified As An Instrument Rated Pilot by uju22(f): 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2019
awwwwwwww, what a great news. Congratulations Miracle, this has been your dream and I am so happy you got what you went to BBN for. congrats Bro. more wins

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Certified As An Instrument Rated Pilot by Threebear(m): 12:10am On Jun 26, 2019
meobizy:
Everyday this guy gets certifications yet I’ve not seen him fly a commercial plane.
It seems the only planes he flies are those toys eight year old children play with.
Hater spotted .
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Certified As An Instrument Rated Pilot by phenom666(m): 12:55am On Jun 26, 2019
cococandy:
How is being single supposed to be a bad thing?

This one is still operating in the 1800 mindset.
A single person is 100x better than anyone unfortunate enough to end up with you.
Will someone marry you and believe they have achieved something? I’d pity the lady honestly

You are now operating this nonsense western world lifestyle that y, u are now 40+ in age and still single.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Certified As An Instrument Rated Pilot by Maliqcious: 1:02am On Jun 26, 2019
U wrong Mr Man
lexy2014:

No sir. This isn't d type of role model that corporate organizations in nigeria recognise & give endorsements
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Certified As An Instrument Rated Pilot by cococandy(f): 1:21am On Jun 26, 2019
And what’s wrong with being single? Did I complain to you?
phenom666:

You are now operating this nonsense western world lifestyle that y, u are now 40+ in age and still single.

4 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Certified As An Instrument Rated Pilot by phenom666(m): 1:24am On Jun 26, 2019
cococandy:
And what’s wrong with being single? Did I complain to you?

U no go shut up ur dirty mouth, u this lonely expire w*h*o*r*e.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Certified As An Instrument Rated Pilot by cococandy(f): 2:01am On Jun 26, 2019
I’m still waiting for you to tell me what’s wrong with my life for being old and single.

not a brain cell in sight
phenom666:

U no go shut up ur dirty mouth, u this lonely expire w*h*o*r*e.

5 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Certified As An Instrument Rated Pilot by phenom666(m): 2:14am On Jun 26, 2019
cococandy:
I’m still waiting for you to tell me what’s wrong with my life for being old and single.

not a brain cell in sight

listen to me b*itch, u are too outdated to have common sense
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Certified As An Instrument Rated Pilot by nosiebaba(m): 3:23am On Jun 26, 2019
AustineCJ:
A role model that bangs in life television...I hope your kids immolate after him.
don't play God with your judgement. You ain't even in a position to judge those that act adult movies for a living if you know you haven't attempted to make them better people. when your kid becomes an instrument certified pilot then you will understand this level of progress.

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Certified As An Instrument Rated Pilot by lexy2014: 3:51am On Jun 26, 2019
Maliqcious:
U wrong Mr Man

In what way?
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Certified As An Instrument Rated Pilot by Slimguy0(m): 4:26am On Jun 26, 2019
Man steadily Doing great things... Big ups

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Certified As An Instrument Rated Pilot by aalangel(f): 5:24am On Jun 26, 2019
Good boy.

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Certified As An Instrument Rated Pilot by NwannekaUloma(f): 6:22am On Jun 26, 2019
Always in the news for a good reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Certified As An Instrument Rated Pilot by Cocao(f): 6:59am On Jun 26, 2019
philip0906:
Every sane person is going to a first word country to have solid foundations there.

Politicians, captains of industry, billionaires and multi millionaires all have kids who have dual citizenship as both Nigerians and a first world country.

Entertainers are all hustling to give birth to their kids in a first world country.

Even a thug ala Mc Oluomo has kids who are schooling in the USA.

I would do myself and unborn kids a great disservice by not availing them.an "option"- having them rooted in a first world country. It just would be a disaster

You spoke my mind with a clarity I cannot comprehend
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Certified As An Instrument Rated Pilot by SirLakes: 7:22am On Jun 26, 2019
Kudos!
A go-getter he is!

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Certified As An Instrument Rated Pilot by Hoodbilonia: 7:32am On Jun 26, 2019
Men e no easy.
Fuckkk it
He wud af been a yahoo boy by now if not for bbn
But enuf of this bbn shiiit
Hw d fuc did nairaland degrade this low
Fuckkkkk
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Certified As An Instrument Rated Pilot by pacespot(m): 8:42am On Jun 26, 2019
that is the advantage that first world countries have over third world, and the reason why China and the USA are at loggerheads on trade. because he who controls the technology controls the rest.

he had to go oversea to obtain his certificate of instrument rated pilot because there is no world recognized institution for that in Nigeria, in the process transferring his proceeds from BBN to that country. education is one of the highest FDIs in advanced countries.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Certified As An Instrument Rated Pilot by Wizywiz(m): 9:07am On Jun 26, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Na wa o,so na instrument him go dey help carry for inside plane and him dey call himself pilot. Mtcheeeèeeeèew
bad belle
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Certified As An Instrument Rated Pilot by ossyla(m): 9:56am On Jun 26, 2019
why not go for her undecided undecided
EbonyLouis:
A lonely single mother living in Umuahia, Abia state needs a mature male friend for relationship.
Her name is Chiamaka.
Interested man should contact her on 08161540063

Please, only a man with good intentions please.
Thank you
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Certified As An Instrument Rated Pilot by nosiebaba(m): 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
lexy2014:

What type do they recognize and give endorsements. Besides not everyone wants to survive on endorsements. Some people have a CAREER that doesn't involve endorsements
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Certified As An Instrument Rated Pilot by lexy2014: 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
nosiebaba:

What type do they recognize and give endorsements. Besides not everyone wants to survive on endorsements. Some people have a CAREER that doesn't involve endorsements

Having a career doesn't mean u can't have endorsement. Those who endorsements, is it not careers they have? For instance, is anything wrong in using a successful engineer or pilot as an ambassador of say peak milk or Milo so that young kids can have someone 2 look up to? Endorsement isn't just about money or survival. Its a reflection of d values society wants to promote in terms of its reward system
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Certified As An Instrument Rated Pilot by nosiebaba(m): 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
lexy2014:

Having a career doesn't mean u can't have endorsement. Those who endorsements, is it not careers they have? For instance, is anything wrong in using a successful engineer or pilot as an ambassador of say peak milk or Milo so that young kids can have someone 2 look up to? Endorsement isn't just about money or survival. Its a reflection of d values society wants to promote in terms of its reward system
a professional doesn't depend on endorsements Oga rather companies that give endorsements like peak milk depends on professionals to even function. Do you know how many professionals work in peak milk to bring the milk from the dairy to your table? Thousands of them. Do they all have endorsements? I just hope you can understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Ageless (every Year Young) / Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) / Rosy Meurer’s Husband, Churchill Serves Her Breakfast In Bed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.