Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos (34058 Views)

Joseph And Adaeze Yobo At "Stalker" Premiere / Joseph Yobo And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style / Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by arthur2k5: 4:00am On Aug 09, 2013

19 Likes

Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by joyli: 4:05am On Aug 09, 2013
Fabulous! wink wink
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by sweettease(f): 4:41am On Aug 09, 2013
I think they work out but this particular workout is all about the pics. They look good though! Cute couple kiss

4 Likes

Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by tellwisdom: 5:08am On Aug 09, 2013
fit-less player undecided...Na by packs??

3 Likes

Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by nichole2(f): 5:24am On Aug 09, 2013
Des is de type of family I want,not de one de wife looks ruffly dressed,always in de kitchen,she's not allowed to dress primly nd look nice,de man wd be calling her iya,rubbish( lovely couple)

8 Likes

Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by Burger01(m): 5:41am On Aug 09, 2013
Wetin this guy wan turn his wife to? A female wresler! Yuck..

sad

3 Likes

Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 09, 2013
My favourite exercise routine, full and side plank. It rips your stomach, tightens your abdominal muscles. The side plank helps eliminate muffin tops(spare tires).

4 Likes

Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by KaceeDcontrol(m): 6:34am On Aug 09, 2013
I hear
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 09, 2013
That's my gal! Work it out mama!

#teamSexyMama
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by Virus777: 8:52am On Aug 09, 2013
Splendid. The ex-beauty queen is still looking HOT. kiss What a lucky guy Yobo is.

1 Like

Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 09, 2013
Good for her=====>Bad for fat chicks
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by lacicrips(m): 11:43am On Aug 09, 2013
No kill person pikin o.

This Adaeze girl is a real cutie. Yobo settle down well well pick am.

2 Likes

Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by White007(m): 11:45am On Aug 09, 2013
Nice one Yobo, make her work out to keep her shape and stay healthy. When she actually hit '40, she 'll be looking like sweet 16. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 09, 2013
She is cute. Yup
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by homesteady(m): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2013
Chief yuzedo! See her yellow, ice cream laps oh!! gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
This is nice.

Hopefully when I marry, me and my husband can do the same.
smiley tongue

7 Likes

Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by dplomaticVal: 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2013
Thought they were gays.seriously she'v got a manly physique

1 Like

Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by adtiezy1(m): 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2013
loving the wife...anyone here with her contact?............my joystick really bored grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2013
This is the worst week ever on NL cry

6 Likes

Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by phil5(m): 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2013
Wetin cosine me
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
Anyone visited www.buyam.com.ng?
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by Odinaka00(m): 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
Mhen Nairaland dull since yesterday o, I ve not read any interesting stuf since yesterday....abeg mods, even if na topics wey go propel to tribal war (yorubas vs Igbos) abeg make una put am

10 Likes

Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by AbdulAdam56(m): 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2013
joeydozzy: This is the worst week ever on NL cry
really?
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
Nice. Kai, but this Yobo dude is fine sha.
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by free2ryhme: 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
everything makes front page dis days.

Na quantity full front page

what happened to quality

1 Like

Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by lifestyle1(m): 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2013
Admirable
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by lifestyle1(m): 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2013
free2ryhme:

what happened to quality

I.e ?
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2013
I just pray that her Mother(Adaeze) will not spiol their marrage.What a perfect combination.
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by 25Calibre(m): 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2013
nichole2: Des is de type of family I want,not de one de wife looks ruffly dressed,always in de kitchen,s he's not allowed to dress primly nd look nice,de man wd be calling her iya,rubbish( lovely couple)

Must you include kitchen in this? Why do this generation of Nigerian women see kitchen as a burden? No wonder the number of singles keeps rising.

Well if you want quality marriage, then you've got be quality yourself, This woman is a beauty queen ( I think a former Miss Nigeria ) and for sure she cooks in the kitchen. And im sure as soon as she starts displaying attitude, she would be out of yobo's house in a jiffy

10 Likes

Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by kokoye(m): 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2013
the wife's looking good.
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by 25Calibre(m): 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2013
adaobi123: This is nice.

Hopefully when I marry, me and ny husband can do the same.
smiley tongue

I though you wanted to be a single mother grin grin
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by 190: 2:34pm On Aug 09, 2013
ball he nor sabi play

na to dey work out him sabi

mscheww

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room / Spotted: Patience Ozokwor & Mercy Aigbe Waiting To Vote After Accreditation / Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Dying Slowly, I Have Suicidal Thoughts Daily"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.