Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

David Beckham Caught Committing Adultery In His Mind - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David Beckham Caught Committing Adultery In His Mind (2947 Views)

Lionel Messi Loses His Mind, Head Butts, Grabs Roma Player’s Throat / David Beckham Voted Britain's Favourite Tattooed Star And We Couldn't Agree With / Arsenal Signs David Beckham’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Beckham Caught Committing Adultery In His Mind by AloyEmeka5: 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2010
Re: David Beckham Caught Committing Adultery In His Mind by Dsense(m): 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2010
Na lie grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: David Beckham Caught Committing Adultery In His Mind by honeric01(m): 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2010
It looks like the girl did it on purpose, check her posture.
Re: David Beckham Caught Committing Adultery In His Mind by spikedcylinder: 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2010
ROTFLMAO!!!! grin grin grin grin cheesy
Talk about RED HANDED!
Re: David Beckham Caught Committing Adultery In His Mind by r231(m): 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2010
Lol grin grin
Re: David Beckham Caught Committing Adultery In His Mind by AloyEmeka5: 12:23am On Oct 07, 2010
honeric01:

It looks like the girl did it on purpose, check her posture.

Men sha. You want to blame the girl for his wandering eyes?. Are you kidding me?
Re: David Beckham Caught Committing Adultery In His Mind by tollu: 12:53am On Oct 07, 2010
Wandering eyes? Come on, the chick's asking for it.
Re: David Beckham Caught Committing Adultery In His Mind by chamotex(m): 1:21am On Oct 07, 2010
tollu:

Wandering eyes? Come on, the chick's asking for it.

Thank u o . . . the azz was right in his face . . . what was he supposed to do? Close his eyes?
Re: David Beckham Caught Committing Adultery In His Mind by spikedcylinder: 1:46am On Oct 07, 2010
chamotex:

Thank u o . . . the azz was right in his face . . . what was he supposed to do? Close his eyes?

Yes! And recite 10 hail Mary's while at it. grin cheesy
Re: David Beckham Caught Committing Adultery In His Mind by chamotex(m): 1:49am On Oct 07, 2010
spikedcylinder:

I woulda spanked her butt . . . she did it on purpose.
She be devil
Re: David Beckham Caught Committing Adultery In His Mind by spikedcylinder: 2:03am On Oct 07, 2010
chamotex:

I woulda spanked her butt . . . she did it on purpose.
She be devil

And what did the bible say about fleeing from evil? angry
Re: David Beckham Caught Committing Adultery In His Mind by chamotex(m): 2:40am On Oct 07, 2010
spikedcylinder:

And what did the bible say about fleeing from evil? angry

We can also bind and cast them . . . and to do that . . . you have to look.
Re: David Beckham Caught Committing Adultery In His Mind by honeric01(m): 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Men sha. You want to blame the girl for his wandering eyes?. Are you kidding me?

check it out yourself, can't you see the way the azz is calling on David's? "C'mon boi, come get me if you can!" embarassed

is that how a normal human being stand? she's kinda pushing out her azz towards the poor ruud boi cheesy

i don't want to be a Beckham lai lai tongue
Re: David Beckham Caught Committing Adultery In His Mind by babytoun: 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2010
chamotex:

We can also bind and cast them . . . and to do that . . . you have to look.

Cast and bind? , "This type goeth not but by running or fleeing"
Re: David Beckham Caught Committing Adultery In His Mind by chamotex(m): 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2010
babytoun:

Cast and bind? , "This type goeth not but by running or fleeing"

WHy run away from your problem when you can face and solve it once and for all.
Beckham should have laid his hands on the azz and destroy every demonic power it carries
Re: David Beckham Caught Committing Adultery In His Mind by babytoun: 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2010
chamotex:

WHy run away from your problem when you can face and solve it once and for all.
Beckham should have laid his hands on the azz and destroy every demonic power it carries

When the devil comes looking for a prey like that and "sets" in combat position wink wink. . . a wise man should beware. You can be sure she has a lot more lined up for him.
Re: David Beckham Caught Committing Adultery In His Mind by AloyEmeka5: 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2010
honeric01:

check it out yourself, can't you see the way the azz is calling on David's? "C'mon boi, come get me if you can!" embarassed

is that how a normal human being stand? she's kinda pushing out her azz towards the poor ruud boi cheesy

i don't want to be a Beckham lai lai tongue

He has the right and opportunity to look sideways. Thank God, Posh Spice has enough evidence of his evil ways and can clean him out in divorce court. Can't men look away from boootay or what?. According to Christian law, an intention to commit adultery or fornication is equivalent to committing it. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: David Beckham Caught Committing Adultery In His Mind by yousouph(m): 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2010
No be small thing o
Re: David Beckham Caught Committing Adultery In His Mind by AloyEmeka5: 1:36am On Oct 08, 2010
yousouph:

No be small thing o

No be una? Dem swear for una with bootay?
Re: David Beckham Caught Committing Adultery In His Mind by montelik(m): 10:59am On Oct 08, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Na so e easy reach abi. grin grin
Re: David Beckham Caught Committing Adultery In His Mind by honeric01(m): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

He has the right and opportunity to look sideways. Thank God, Posh Spice has enough evidence of his evil ways and can clean him out in divorce court. Can't men look away from boootay or what?. According to Christian law, an intention to commit adultery or fornication is equivalent to committing it. kiss kiss kiss kiss

English language, what do you call a deliberate attempt to seduce someone? is that not an offense? so because he's looking at the azz, does that mean he's lusting after the azz? maybe he's thinking "menn what kinda shitz would this girl be shitting when at home? it must be really smelly" lol
Re: David Beckham Caught Committing Adultery In His Mind by AloyEmeka5: 3:52am On Oct 09, 2010
honeric01:

English language, what do you call a deliberate attempt to seduce someone? is that not an offense? so because he's looking at the azz, does that mean he's lusting after the azz? maybe he's thinking "menn what kinda shitz would this girl be shitting when at home? it must be really smelly" lol

If that is what he is thinking, then he is sicker than I think. I tell you, those eyes ripped that azz apart and it is adultery according to the bible.
Re: David Beckham Caught Committing Adultery In His Mind by honeric01(m): 9:37am On Oct 09, 2010
^^^^
You still did not answer my question :
what do you call a deliberate attempt to seduce someone? is that not an offense?

Is that not a sin too? undecided
Re: David Beckham Caught Committing Adultery In His Mind by MUZBO(m): 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2010
Lol. Caught red-eyed!
Re: David Beckham Caught Committing Adultery In His Mind by yousouph(m): 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2010
@aloy+emeka. Why make my post personal and i do not understand what you meant by 'them use bootay swear for una'?
Re: David Beckham Caught Committing Adultery In His Mind by AloyEmeka5: 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2010
honeric01:

^^^^
  You still did not answer my question :
  what do you call a deliberate attempt to seduce someone? is that not an offense?

Is that not a sin too? undecided

That was no deliberate attempt. The young woman is a cheerleader and she was busy doing her job not knowing that randy Beckham is behind her ripping her apart with his eyes. I hope she sues him for sexual harassment and violation of personal space.
Re: David Beckham Caught Committing Adultery In His Mind by AloyEmeka5: 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2010
yousouph:

@aloy+emeka. Why make my post personal and i do not understand what you meant by 'them use bootay swear for una'?

Did they swear for men with woman yansh.
Re: David Beckham Caught Committing Adultery In His Mind by Emax(m): 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2010
The lady is too close for comfort.
grin grin grin
Re: David Beckham Caught Committing Adultery In His Mind by honeric01(m): 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

That was no deliberate attempt. The young woman is a cheerleader and she was busy doing her job not knowing that randy Beckham is behind her ripping her apart with his eyes. I hope she sues him for sexual harassment and violation of personal space.

The job of the cheerleaders is during break, where is the ribbons in her hands to show she was actually cheerleading? she wasn't cheerleading anything, infact see the distance between Ruud boi and her, she'd definitely wanted to do that, see as she poke yansh comot as if she dey expect something to enter her from back lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: David Beckham Caught Committing Adultery In His Mind by AloyEmeka5: 3:34am On Oct 12, 2010
honeric01:

The job of the cheerleaders is during break, where is the ribbons in her hands to show she was actually cheerleading? she wasn't cheerleading anything, infact see the distance between Ruud boi and her, she'd definitely wanted to do that, see as she poke yansh comot as if she dey expect something to enter her from back lipsrsealed embarassed

Why is she dressed like that then?. Beckham needs a $10M lawsuit slammed on his azz for committing lookery.
Re: David Beckham Caught Committing Adultery In His Mind by honeric01(m): 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Why is she dressed like that then?. Beckham needs a $10M lawsuit slammed on his azz for committing lookery.

she is a cheerleader but was not cheerleading at that time, rather she was azzducing ruud boiz cheesy
Re: David Beckham Caught Committing Adultery In His Mind by mcwalka(m): 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2010
if your eyes will not make you get to heaven pluck it out,

www.mcwalka..com

(1) (2) (Reply)

AFCON 2013: Brown Ideye, Bright Dike Dropped From Final 23-Man Squad / Your Well Analyzed Daily Free Odds (let's Win BIG!) / David De Gea Is Angry With United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.