Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,321 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway (40924 Views)

Small Plane Hits Cars In Emergency Landing On California Highway. / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road / A Very Terrible Accident Just Happened At The Benin/ore Highway. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by majamajic(m): 7:25am On Jun 26, 2019
Next2Bezee:

Money does not make anyone above the law.

which law , ?

what if the man is sick and need be home in time to take his medications, so he should die with all his money in traffic ?

they should come forward with fine , so he should pay if it's offence , u will tell me if that place is ' no fly zone ,

leave Nigeria , if not for the masses that put the video online , did Nigeria security agency know that such chopper took off ?

1 Like

Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by majamajic(m): 7:29am On Jun 26, 2019
PHILipu1:

Do you know what will happens if it had crashed while landing or going up with all those cars and passengers around?

pilot was not licensed ,?

but the vice president chopper did almost 3 times now , did anyone probe the pilot ?
Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by bigiyaro(m): 7:34am On Jun 26, 2019
SarkinYarki:
See wahalla for that pilot now
nor mind them, they know the pilot n aircraft number even with the company it belongs to, still them the lunch full "scale investigations" the pilot is safe.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by slimfit1(m): 7:36am On Jun 26, 2019
Beno3:
Rubbish! What are they investigating? Can't this people be modern for once? angry angry angry

Nigeria is upside down because of people like you. If the helicopter crash that is a lot of victims there it wasn't an emergency ambulance so why should he turn our high road into an helipad? The same rules are adapted everywhere in the world you can't land anywhere you wish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by slimfit1(m): 7:37am On Jun 26, 2019
majamajic:

pilot was not licensed ,?

but the vice president chopper did almost 3 times now , did anyone probe the pilot ?

He didn't land on the highway did he.
Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by majamajic(m): 7:54am On Jun 26, 2019
slimfit1:

He didn't land on the highway did he.

landing on highway is never an offense , in US passenger planes do land on highways if need be , one has landed on river ,

Bros if I have a chopper and am inside traffic on highway, and I sensed that boko boys might attack , or kidnappers might use the opportunity , I will call my pilot , that's one of the reasons I bought it , to rescue on emergency,

ore road is not a no fly zone area,

why should someone be on traffic on highway for hours if not cos of bad government we have,

they should first of all tackle their failures to provide securities on highways,

the man called his pilot under panick simple,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by Focusmind: 7:55am On Jun 26, 2019
post=79671388:
We will be alive by God's Grace to read the conclusion of your investigation.

Were you expecting to die before? Life in Nigeria now is by special Grace of God. It seems that people have lost all hope and now put their trust in God to save and protect them.

In developed world, they don't say the type of prayers we say in Nigeria. What could be the reason?

Don't take my comments too serious before it is politicised by Zombies and Wailers.
Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by Femeto: 8:15am On Jun 26, 2019
cosmatika:
CBN and EFCC should also investigate Boullion van landing in Tinubu's house
Abi o.
Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by Ijaya123: 8:27am On Jun 26, 2019
cosmatika:
CBN and EFCC should also investigate Boullion van landing in Tinubu's house

How is that a crime?
Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by slimfit1(m): 8:31am On Jun 26, 2019
majamajic:

landing on highway is never an offense , in US passenger planes do land on highways if need be , one has landed on river ,

Bros if I have a chopper and am inside traffic on highway, and I sensed that boko boys might attack , or kidnappers might use the opportunity , I will call my pilot , that's one of the reasons I bought it , to rescue on emergency,

why should someone be on traffic on highway for hours if not cos of bad government we have,

they should first of all tackle their failures to provide securities on highways,

First to reference to America I'm sure you can't land on the high way that other people are using, safety concerns. Please let America be America don't compare us with them. We are not in America.
Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by ashantitope: 8:48am On Jun 26, 2019
Abi aviation authority dey craze ok if the owner have imergency he should stay there abi what if is davido or Wizkid now there won't be investigation una dey mad
Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by Clinton207: 8:52am On Jun 26, 2019
I actually don't see the need for this investigation except the agency want to collect their own share from the man's fat account.

Because it could be that the said man is a surgeon who needed to attend to an emergency.(just an example).

I think the government should try to live up to giving her citizens the required basic amenities and infrastructure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by slimfit1(m): 8:52am On Jun 26, 2019
majamajic:

First to reference to America I'm sure you can't land on the high way that other people are using, safety concerns. Please let America be America don't compare us with them. We are not in America.
We can't pick and choose
Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by Frankiss44(m): 9:01am On Jun 26, 2019
Agugbadin:

Yes they are, nobody is investigating what caused the traffic holdup that kept Nigerians for more than two hours on the road

Don't ming them jare.. Every agency be forming activities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by majamajic(m): 9:28am On Jun 26, 2019
slimfit1:

We can't pick and choose

Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by emeksdonalds(m): 10:16am On Jun 26, 2019
My frienfd, Aviation is not beans
Helicopters are licensed to land in some places... The rules of air demands height an aircraft can fly over a group of people.. Imagine if the tail rotor of that helicopter sucked up someone Remember anoda name for it is chopper.. It can chop u pieces within a split of a second
Beno3:
Rubbish! What are they investigating? Can't this people be modern for once? angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by Fernandinho: 10:26am On Jun 26, 2019
emeksdonalds:
My frienfd, Aviation is not beans
Helicopters are licensed to land in some places... The rules of air demands height an aircraft can fly over a group of people.. Imagine if the tail rotor of that helicopter sucked up someone Remember anoda name for it is chopper.. It can chop u pieces within a split of a second
Don't mind the people talking without knowing the implications of certain actions
Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 26, 2019
A country where a helicopter can land on a busy highhway.You guys think the international community is not seeing all this?You want real investors to come?
Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by godofuck231: 10:51am On Jun 26, 2019
Next2Bezee:

No matter how rich he is, it is not right to inconvenience others by landing a chopper on a major road.

but the federal government is powerful enough to ignore your life and comfort and leave you stranded and vulnerable, think hard and smart ,you are now your security in nigeria ,he's protecting his life and time how does this free up the road block or complicate the traffic flow, abi him spend your kobo on aviation fuel?
Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by slimfit1(m): 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
[quote author=majamajic post=79679750][/quote]

So that is the same thing as leisure what are you talking about I you can land anywhere for safety reasons alone what are you talking about comparing like its an emergency situation. What is the emergence here that day.
Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by majamajic(m): 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
slimfit1:

So that is the same thing as leisure what are you talking about I you can land anywhere for safety reasons alone what are you talking about comparing like its an emergency situation. What is the emergence here that day.

u need to ply on Naija highway to see there's always emergency on the roads, one day I was traveling, we strucked on this same Benin road And one tanker ahead of us on the traffic was dropping fuel, we stayed that day for like 4 hrs , no road safety men around , it was accident that caused the traffic, what if I have a Millon dollar contract to sign at port Harcourt and I have a chopper , so I will sit and wait until the tanker explode ? or till I miss the contract ?

I think the young man had emergency

the government should be ashamed of themselves for not providing emergency outfits on our highways .
Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by slimfit1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2019
majamajic:

u need to ply on Naija highway to see there's always emergency on the roads, one day I was traveling, we strucked on this same Benin road And one tanker ahead of us on the traffic was dropping fuel, we stayed that day for like 4 hrs , no road safety men around , it was accident that caused the traffic, what if I have a Millon dollar contract to sign at port Harcourt and I have a chopper , so I will sit and wait until the tanker explode ? or till I miss the contract ?

I think the young man had emergency

the government should be ashamed of themselves for not providing emergency outfits on our highways .

Find a bush to land.
Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by Next2Bezee(m): 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
godofuck231:
but the federal government is powerful enough to ignore your life and comfort and leave you stranded and vulnerable, think hard and smart ,you are now your security in nigeria ,he's protecting his life and time how does this free up the road block or complicate the traffic flow, abi him spend your kobo on aviation fuel?

Not only did you decide to make it personal, but you also typed something too incoherent to read. When you are ready, quote me with something that would not lower the IQ of the entire planet.
Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by godofuck231: 9:33am On Jun 27, 2019
majamajic:

which law , ?

what if the man is sick and need be home in time to take his medications, so he should die with all his money in traffic ?

they should come forward with fine , so he should pay if it's offence , u will tell me if that place is ' no fly zone ,

leave Nigeria , if not for the masses that put the video online , did Nigeria security agency know that such chopper took off ?
them don find herds men finish na helo them wan find
Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by booksrite(f): 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
landing on highway is never an offense , in US passenger planes do land on highways if need be , one has landed on river , Bros if I have a chopper and am inside traffic on highway, and I sensed that boko boys might attack , or kidnappers might use the opportunity , I will call my pilot , that's one of the reasons I bought it , to rescue on emergency, ore road is not a no fly zone area, why should someone be on traffic on highway for hours if not cos of bad government we have, they should first of all tackle their failures to provide securities on highways, the man called his pilot under panick simple,

cool
Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by booksrite001: 6:55am On Jul 02, 2019
slimfit1:
Nigeria is upside down because of people like you. If the helicopter crash that is a lot of victims there it wasn't an emergency ambulance so why should he turn our high road into an helipad? The same rules are adapted everywhere in the world you can't land anywhere you wish.

sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies In Motor Accident Hours After Writing "I Don't Have Plan B" / 10 Horrific Acts That Are Legal In Some Countries / We No Longer Issue Visas To Nigerians – Netherlands Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.