Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,460 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

My WAEC Certificate Can't Resolve Nigeria's Problem - Buhari Tells Appeal Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My WAEC Certificate Can't Resolve Nigeria's Problem - Buhari Tells Appeal Court (1260 Views)

Judgement Sacking Me Not Majority Decision, Adeleke Tells Appeal Court / Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court / James Duddridge: No Partnership Will Resolve Nigeria's Security Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My WAEC Certificate Can't Resolve Nigeria's Problem - Buhari Tells Appeal Court by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2019

President Muhammadu Buhari of the all progressive congress APC has today replied the appeal court in Abuja for giving him 5 days to respond to the court challenging his educational qualification for the 2019 presidential election.

According to Buhari, the court is not supposed to raise such an issue because the country is undergoing a lot of challenges that need to be handled.

Even if my educational background is not true as many Nigerians claim I never attended any school that will not put to an end Nigeria's problems.

Qualification is not our problem, we have a bigger threat like Boko Haram, bandits, herdsmen and other crisis going on in the country taking the lives of our people that need to be tackled.

A good leader is not justified by his educational qualification but his ability to secure, carry the people along, even I have made mistakes in my past four years I know some Nigerians still believe in my government and i won't fail them.

THEWATCH NEWS report that the court also ordered Buhari to respond within the same time frame is his political platform, the All Progressives Congress (APC), which nominated him for the presidential poll as well as the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) which accepted his nomination.

The order was issued on Monday by Justice Datti Yayaya who equally directed that Buhari’s counsel, Abdullahi Abubakar, to file all necessary court papers with regard to the appeal filed against Buhari’s qualification by three appellants namely Agu Kalu, Labaran Ismail, and Hassy El-Kuris within a period of 5 days.

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/my-waec-certificate-cant-resolve.html?m=1

Re: My WAEC Certificate Can't Resolve Nigeria's Problem - Buhari Tells Appeal Court by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
Re: My WAEC Certificate Can't Resolve Nigeria's Problem - Buhari Tells Appeal Court by alsudan: 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nigeria’s worst President ever as Sahara Reporters poll is confirming on Twitter, deserves all the sticks he’s getting. grin

6 Likes

Re: My WAEC Certificate Can't Resolve Nigeria's Problem - Buhari Tells Appeal Court by nabiz(m): 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2019
Lol
Re: My WAEC Certificate Can't Resolve Nigeria's Problem - Buhari Tells Appeal Court by Davash222(m): 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2019
President Buhari!! You've got nothing to offer Nigerians aside your lanky stick of a body.

5 Likes

Re: My WAEC Certificate Can't Resolve Nigeria's Problem - Buhari Tells Appeal Court by Arda1000(m): 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2019
I think Boko Haram can end this useless leaders by using chibok girls strategy on them.. Shakau kuku take note we no need them again

4 Likes

Re: My WAEC Certificate Can't Resolve Nigeria's Problem - Buhari Tells Appeal Court by Tolexander: 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2019
Davash222:
President Buhari!! You've got nothing to offer Nigerians aside your lanky stick of a body.
Re: My WAEC Certificate Can't Resolve Nigeria's Problem - Buhari Tells Appeal Court by Jmk9292(m): 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2019
This is pathetic

2 Likes

Re: My WAEC Certificate Can't Resolve Nigeria's Problem - Buhari Tells Appeal Court by thesicilian: 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2019
After electing him the second time they're still pretending to care about his certificates.

3 Likes

Re: My WAEC Certificate Can't Resolve Nigeria's Problem - Buhari Tells Appeal Court by Lamasta(m): 11:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
As far as you are rich and highly placed in Nigeria You can buy even constitution, court, WAEC and nothing will happen. That is what politicianas has turned Nigeria into.
Re: My WAEC Certificate Can't Resolve Nigeria's Problem - Buhari Tells Appeal Court by delishpot: 11:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
grin grin grin Bubu de bubu! When e reach him turn to follow due process..... He say due process no go change price of garri. In other words "shun that thing"

3 Likes

Re: My WAEC Certificate Can't Resolve Nigeria's Problem - Buhari Tells Appeal Court by yanabasee(m): 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
It will give us a clearer picture of the dunce leading us.... How low your IQ is.... And what we should be expecting... a next level of suffering or killings and bartering from your kind up north!!

5 Likes

Re: My WAEC Certificate Can't Resolve Nigeria's Problem - Buhari Tells Appeal Court by tamonokare: 11:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
Which kian talk be that ?

3 Likes

Re: My WAEC Certificate Can't Resolve Nigeria's Problem - Buhari Tells Appeal Court by Cletus77(m): 12:51am On Jun 26, 2019
Anyone that calls this a defence is a psychiatric patient and should be treated as one!

But onnoghen's double asset declaration can resolve Nigeria's problem right?

Fuvking hypocrite!

3 Likes

Re: My WAEC Certificate Can't Resolve Nigeria's Problem - Buhari Tells Appeal Court by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 26, 2019
Buhari will ask CCB chairman to find out if the appeal court judge declare his assets.He will also ask efcc to look for trace of money laundering against the judge.
Besides, how many of those challenges has he successfully tackles? None.
An outlaw President.

1 Like

Re: My WAEC Certificate Can't Resolve Nigeria's Problem - Buhari Tells Appeal Court by SarkinYarki: 1:14am On Jun 26, 2019
Nigeria has become an 11th world country under this wicked man
Re: My WAEC Certificate Can't Resolve Nigeria's Problem - Buhari Tells Appeal Court by IGBOSON1: 1:29am On Jun 26, 2019
Ask someone to present the certificates that qualify him for the post he occupies and he goes off on a tangent and starts waxing lyrical about the needs and challenges of Nigeria! Pray, what's the nexus between the two? undecided

1 Like

Re: My WAEC Certificate Can't Resolve Nigeria's Problem - Buhari Tells Appeal Court by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 26, 2019
Your Waec certificate is the reason your medulla oblongata is not active. Baba go slow
Re: My WAEC Certificate Can't Resolve Nigeria's Problem - Buhari Tells Appeal Court by Karemarealty288(m): 1:38am On Jun 26, 2019
You people should leave him and enjoy the Next Level. He has admitted na.

Re: My WAEC Certificate Can't Resolve Nigeria's Problem - Buhari Tells Appeal Court by leofab(f): 3:13am On Jun 26, 2019
So serious.. mundane man is tired.
Re: My WAEC Certificate Can't Resolve Nigeria's Problem - Buhari Tells Appeal Court by johnmartus(m): 4:54am On Jun 26, 2019
Imagine this kind of lame excuse.you should go and defend yourself in court.

(1) (Reply)

Hmm / The Best Integrated Solar Street Light For Roadside, Parks, Compounds , IDP Camp / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Now In Possession Of A Recorded Tape Of Aburi Accord.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.