Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

Photos Of Super Eagles Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Guinea - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos Of Super Eagles Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Guinea (20499 Views)

Burundi Players Training Ahead Of The Match Against Super Eagles / Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) / Super Eagles Training For World Cup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Guinea by Lee84: 10:45am On Jun 26, 2019
yanabasee:
The super fowls aren't there to play for the love of it...but for the money.....

Very soon, they'll promise them money if they go pass the group stage!!

You are right bro.. Buhari don pay them sef their outstanding money.
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Guinea by Ebendo123(m): 10:46am On Jun 26, 2019
After collecting their bonuses abi.
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Guinea by freshMallam1122: 10:46am On Jun 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Hope Buhari Has paid them their allowances? Stingy man
Ipob Wailer is buhari supposed to pay them.. wail tirelessly that can not make him go down like yr father.. the money has been budgeted for long so go meet pinnick.. an glass house.. government don't meddle with football.. keep hating buhari y he is in Aso rock chopping nkwobie an champagne... y u ar hear yawning an stealing Ipob headed lazy biafuro

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Guinea by tfash96(m): 10:47am On Jun 26, 2019
deavicky:
I'm just ~think~. *thinking* the tournament shouldn't had been given to Egypt to host, I noticed the low turnout of spectators in almost all the matches played for far.
FIXED
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Guinea by Magnifico2000: 10:59am On Jun 26, 2019
This is an old news. Daniel akpeyi will start in goal.
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Guinea by hisexcellency34: 11:05am On Jun 26, 2019
Anuofia. Anumpama

freshMallam1122:
Ipob Wailer is buhari supposed to pay them.. wail tirelessly that can not make him go down like yr father.. the money has been budgeted for long so go meet pinnick.. an glass house.. government don't meddle with football.. keep hating buhari y he is in Aso rock chopping nkwobie an champagne... y u ar hear yawning an stealing Ipob headed lazy biafuro
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Guinea by Adalberto(m): 11:07am On Jun 26, 2019
teebaxy:
why didn't you tell this you retired father when he was complaining of non payment of his pension and gratitude .... I heard your mother too is on strike bcs your Father could not meet up on his daily responsibility due to the non payment of his pension .... Las Las sniper go still reach you and your family b4 NAFDAC completely ban ahm.....polishing
seriously, why would you involve his family That's not funny at all, u really eed to grow up fool
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Guinea by freshMallam1122: 11:12am On Jun 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Anuofia. Anumpama

I said it.. how do I even know sef... Ipob flat headed .lazy youth sporred ( spored ) look for something good for yr self an stop the hate.. u ar still minority in region

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Guinea by diji04(m): 11:13am On Jun 26, 2019
yanabasee:
The super fowls aren't there to play for the love of it...but for the money.....

Very soon, they'll promise them money if they go pass the group stage!!

I don't think the super eagles are after the money majority of them are playing at top clubs in Europe and can afford the money they are protesting for,
I think their reason for protesting is because this money meant for them will definitely be averted for other selfish purposes by some NFF members just as it has always been
, there must be something wrong with the NFF adminstrating after all the super eagles is not the only Nigerian team protesting for their unpayed wages the same thing happened with the under20 and the super falcons teams is kind of an African problem the same thing happened to Cameroon and Zimbabwe what a shame African football is not develop.
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Guinea by teebaxy(m): 11:13am On Jun 26, 2019
Adalberto:
seriously, why would you involve his family That's not funny at all, u really eed to grow up fool
only if he had respected himself to know the efforts this dude over their are making to make people's family Happy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Guinea by charleybam(m): 11:14am On Jun 26, 2019
Make Japanese Women Catch Una...O boi,i was really proud of dose pple yesterday night meanwhile

i gladly support dis post with a married catholic priest and 5 virgin olosho with a wedding reception of only 10 people...Plz kindly share dis post
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Guinea by Esji80(m): 11:28am On Jun 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Hope Buhari Has paid them their allowances? Stingy man
Weldone Alhaji Billionaire

Don't blame Buhari blame NFF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Guinea by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:36am On Jun 26, 2019
Up Naija....
If dey like may monkey swallow money inside glass house.. Rat chop money allocated to ministry of sports..

Green White Green is da Color.
Naija for Life..
Let's go Super Eagle...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Guinea by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:41am On Jun 26, 2019
DeeTweenie:
we need 3 points today from you guys.
Mikel should not play 1st 45mins.

You're right.
He's no longer a first eleven material.
Should be coming in as a substitute around 77-80 minutes to control the tempo of the game especially when we're winning.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Guinea by Cmanforall: 11:49am On Jun 26, 2019
cucumbae:
Those senators wey dey collect #13m as salaries and allowances are only there for their own pockets.
so what can Nigerians do?
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Guinea by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:50am On Jun 26, 2019
deavicky:
I'm just think the tournament shouldn't had been given to Egypt to host, I noticed the low turnout of spectators in almost all the matches played for far.

Except the opening match...
It sucks seeing empty stadium in a high profile match like South Africa vs Ivory Coast.
You can't see something like that in Uefa competition like Euro, even debutant tournament (Euro Nations League) had a good branding and packaging.
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Guinea by Timmypromise(m): 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Except the opening match...
It sucks seeing empty stadium in a high profile match like South Africa vs Ivory Coast.
You can't see something like that in Uefa competition like Euro, even debutant tournament (Euro Nations League) had a good branding and packaging.

When they is no money
What do you expect
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Guinea by Angelfrost(m): 12:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
Fuckthamods:
Them don collect money, unpatriotic bunch of players. Since it's obvious they are playing because of money i no watch their match again. They ain't winning the competition with that kinda mentality.

So, they should play for free?.. Why can't your useless national leaders lead the country for free?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Guinea by djoey89: 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
Fuckthamods:
Them don collect money, unpatriotic bunch of players. Since it's obvious they are playing because of money i no watch their match again. They ain't winning the competition with that kinda mentality.

My brother for this naija wey we dey, na hin you wan make people dey patrotic?.. if dem get get injury wetin 9ja go do... abeg na collect money as e dey hot o... no time... our yeye leaders dey lead for free?.. with the big money drm still no fit lead shiiii...
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Guinea by Enuoyan: 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
Stake your balls on this X+ and thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Guinea by born2nyash: 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
teebaxy:
why didn't you tell this you retired father when he was complaining of non payment of his pension and gratitude .... I heard your mother too is on strike bcs your Father could not meet up on his daily responsibility due to the non payment of his pension .... Las Las sniper go still reach you and your family b4 NAFDAC completely ban ahm.....polishing

A pained Jukun terrorist here.
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Guinea by booksrite(f): 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
Up Naija.... If dey like may monkey swallow money inside glass house.. Rat chop money allocated to ministry of sports.. Green White Green is da Color. Naija for Life.. Let's go Super Eagle...

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

USA Vs WALES: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (1 - 1) On 21st November 2022 / Victor Anichebe At The Gym To Work On His Injured Leg [PICS] / Mbappe Breaks Messi's Champions League Young Goalscorer Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.