Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

The History And Evolution Of The Nissan Pathfinder - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The History And Evolution Of The Nissan Pathfinder (15193 Views)

The History And Evolution Of Toyota Camry / The History And Evolution Of Honda Civic / The History And Evolution Of Toyota Hilux (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The History And Evolution Of The Nissan Pathfinder by RolexOfGeneva(m): 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
TechCapon:
For those who watched living in bondage, I remember the first generation of pathfinder is the first car that Andy bought after using his wife Merit for money ritual grin
It was the biggest car at the time. If dem dash me that car today I go take matches and fuel burn am... cheesy grin
Ancestor. I hail oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The History And Evolution Of The Nissan Pathfinder by TechCapon(m): 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
RolexOfGeneva:

Ancestor. I hail oooo
thanks but not necessarily. The movie is on DVD and still in shops till now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The History And Evolution Of The Nissan Pathfinder by booksrite001: 6:13am On Jul 02, 2019
techcapon:
thanks but not necessarily. The movie is on DVD and still in shops till now

undecided
Re: The History And Evolution Of The Nissan Pathfinder by turventcaman198: 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
Nigerians looking for a reliable and affordable SUV should consider the Nissan Pathfinder. It has a strong engine, great fuel efficiency, and plenty of space for passengers and cargo. To learn more about the Nissan Pathfinder, check out this comprehensive review of Nigeria's cars: reviewmaster_42web_io/2023/06/13/nissan-pathfinder-a-comprehensive-review-of-nigerias-cars/. It also provides an overview of the available models and their prices.

To learn more about the Nissan Pathfinder, check out this comprehensive review of Nigeria's cars: reviewmaster_42web_io/2023/06/13/nissan-pathfinder-a-comprehensive-review-of-nigerias-cars/. It also provides an overview of the available models and their prices.

It also provides an overview of the available models and their prices.

With this information, you can make an informed decision about which Nissan Pathfinder is the best fit for your needs..
Re: The History And Evolution Of The Nissan Pathfinder by kolaaderin: 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ademoore07:

Nissan after Toyota? Where then will you categorize Mazda? U must be a learner
Mazda in the scheme of Japanease car, you are the joker here. Is mazda even a car to put into context of reliability.
Re: The History And Evolution Of The Nissan Pathfinder by Ademoore07(m): 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2023
kolaaderin:
Mazda in the scheme of Japanease car, you are the joker here. Is mazda even a car to put into context of reliability.
Mazda is better than Nissan.

Toyota is the best among the three.

Case closed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Car Has Been Packed For 4 Months- What To Do Before Starting It Up Again / Annoying Things Lagos Drivers Do On The Road By AutoReportNG / Most Important Rules To Know When Driving At High Speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.