Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,695 members, 7,809,621 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" (33842 Views)

D'banj: I Am Born Again, God Blessed Me With 2 Kids / Anita Joseph Slams Friends: I Won't Apologize For Having A Great Body / Crystabel Goddy: I Have Great Body, I Like Flaunting It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" by Bridget95(f): 11:15am On Jun 26, 2019
Benekruku:
Tonto is depressed!

She needs help.

Her case is a very rare case of depression where majority try to see the victim as a fighter but professionals will tell you he/she is already giving-in.

The only rehab she needs now is just Churchill being at her side. She loves the guy madly and cant still believe he left her. Thats the foundation of her trauma, bitterness, agony, pain, sickness and hate.

She left Churchill because of cheating, were you in planet Venus or rehab when everything happened?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" by Junkie1: 11:15am On Jun 26, 2019
THE MORE SHE SPEWS TRASH THE MORE I WANT TO FVCK HER.. CRAZY PVSSY IS THE BEST PVSSY
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" by Bridget95(f): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2019
Junkie1:
THE MORE SHE SPEWS TRASH THE MORE I WANT TO FVCK HER.. CRAZY PVSSY IS THE BEST PVSSY
Baba take a chill,she is not those dirty akara sellers in your street.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" by arrestdarrester: 11:17am On Jun 26, 2019
Born A...what? It is obvious you don't know the meaning of BORN AGAIN.

To be born again is to be born of the Spirit. It therefore follows that if you're born of the Spirit, you are a spirit.

The eternal law of the Spirit remains: the flesh and the spirit can never agree. Each one seeks to dominate the other in the life of humans.

To those born of the Spirit, the Word says WALK IN THE SPIRIT AND YOU WILL NOT FULFILL THE LUSTS OF THE FLESH.

The Spirit can never celebrate the flesh (your body).

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" by babzo(m): 11:18am On Jun 26, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
THANK YOU ADMIN SHEUN, MODERATORS, THREAD STARTER, AND ALL NAIRALAND MEMBERS.

THIS TOPIC HAS HELPED ME, AND CHANGE MY LIFE COMPLETELY. I APPRECIATE.

Bros, you are too much grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" by udoka2013: 11:18am On Jun 26, 2019
Born again koo,born wuru-wuru ni!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" by obentenyson(m): 11:18am On Jun 26, 2019
This ashawo still dey deceive herself after (Born again your ass) all the plastic surgery.. Ladies with self-esteem issues always keep talking about their bodies like its the only valuable thing in their goddamn life
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" by Tripitaka: 11:18am On Jun 26, 2019
RDPMAN:
How do people lie to themselves and believe firmly in it? The only thing related to her being born again is Plastic Surgery.
She is actually beautiful. From day 1.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" by kinglee007(m): 11:19am On Jun 26, 2019
"No publicity is bad publicity at the end of the day. I haven’t done work for a very long time, but I can tell you, I am one of the most relevant. I am born again by the way. My confident comes from the fact that no man can do nothing to me that God has not said would happen. My believe in God gives me so much confidence, secondly, I am damn beautiful; thirdly, I have got a great body; fourth, I have got money; fifth, I use my platform to help all the people. All these qualities about myself made me a very bold woman,”

1) Relevant on social media rants... No doubt
2) By their fruits ye shall know them.... Your actions speak otherwise dear.
3) Beautiful? grin grin grin grin Well, small Sha!!!
4) Bold Woman? Mad people on the streets of Lag are also bold to attack just the way you attack on social media.... grin grin grin
I'm just stating the obvious.

This girl never know say she get talent for comedy. grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" by buchilino(m): 11:19am On Jun 26, 2019
egbirinbu1:
this woman is very strong

STRONG?, WEN A WOMAN START TALKING SO MUCH, IT'S EITHER SHE'S INSECURE OR SPIRITUALLY SOMETHING IS SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH HER.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" by mrdrama: 11:19am On Jun 26, 2019
updatechange:
Ode, great body and you went for boobs surgery

u go fear na shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" by themanderon: 11:20am On Jun 26, 2019
This lady is suffering from level 6 mental disorder. She needs serious help just that people are not seeing it.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" by Junkie1: 11:20am On Jun 26, 2019
Bridget95:
OK BUT IS IT YOUR PVSSY ?? IS IT YOUR AKARA SELLER?? DEH YOUR LANE ABEG
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" by buchilino(m): 11:20am On Jun 26, 2019
Tripitaka:

BEAUTY IS IN EYES OF THE BEHOLDER, PERSONALLY SHE'S TRASH
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" by Adakintroy: 11:22am On Jun 26, 2019
Too much of this showoff is weakness.

Trying too hard to let people know she doing fine.

If you relaxed you relaxed.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" by Emmasnoop(m): 11:22am On Jun 26, 2019
Nonesense

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" by babyfaceafrica: 11:22am On Jun 26, 2019
Tripitaka:
beauty then has a new meaning
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" by Carlyboi(m): 11:22am On Jun 26, 2019
Tonto dike with her constant shelling and murder of the English language which is my confident again isn’t it supposed to be confidence....!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" by Bridget95(f): 11:23am On Jun 26, 2019
Junkie1:
OK BUT IS IT YOUR PVSSY ?? IS IT YOUR AKARA SELLER?? DEH YOUR LANE ABEG
Your own too much 40sec man.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" by gr8child(m): 11:25am On Jun 26, 2019
If this babe is spiritually reborn, then I am a zebra.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" by Gabson001(m): 11:28am On Jun 26, 2019
I laugh u in guinea.. Born again my foot.. Olosho
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" by xedos(m): 11:30am On Jun 26, 2019
Benekruku:
Tonto is depressed!

She needs help.

Her case is a very rare case of depression where majority try to see the victim as a fighter but professionals will tell you he/she is already giving-in.

The only rehab she needs now is just Churchill being at her side. She loves the guy madly and cant still believe he left her. Thats the foundation of her trauma, bitterness, agony, pain, sickness and hate.

ACRIMONY you mean ?? smiley

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" by Gabson001(m): 11:31am On Jun 26, 2019
Bridget95:
You mean those ur dirty collegues??
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" by Affamefuna(m): 11:32am On Jun 26, 2019
egbirinbu1:
this woman is very strong
please strong in what sense?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" by Freestainworld(m): 11:33am On Jun 26, 2019
Person wey dey follow bobrisky normal ? you have a great plastic surgery body.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" by Bridget95(f): 11:35am On Jun 26, 2019
Gabson001:

You mean those ur dirty collegues??
no ,your mother's colleagues.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" by Burruchaga71(m): 11:40am On Jun 26, 2019
Ur irritating me
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" by romenna: 11:41am On Jun 26, 2019
with ur lion sugar cube yansh abi?
oloriburuku somebody
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" by Eavy(m): 11:42am On Jun 26, 2019
But aunty Dike, that's not the body God gave you na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Basketmouth & Julius Agwu Kids In Traditional Attire For Their School's Cultural / Peks Ikeji Poses With Donald Duke (photo) / Mixed Reactions As Little Girl Dances To Bad Boy Timz's Song, "Move" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.