Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos (36221 Views)

Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family / Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 / Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos by Ugosample(m): 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hian, wetin Nigeria and Buhari do, keep praying and engage in dry fast for things to change in Nigeria, prayers is the solution grin

bia nwoke a

jide onwe gi dia o cheesy
Re: Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos by Ugosample(m): 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Seems Mr. Tony isn't enlightened, how can you have seven children? I don't see any past rich personality of his repute abroad with these number of kids, seems he's local after all

I see nothing wrong with having seven kids if you can take care of them the way elumelu can

especially if it is from one woman

just saying

in the American Midwest, some women give birth to 5 above there

it depends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos by Ugosample(m): 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
emmaodet:

And you think marrying a woman to take care of didn't end in 1960 too? Nobody wants a liability again, what we want now is a partner and not a wife.
A wife is most likely a liability and an adult baby/a dependant that you nees to be feeding and that ends in 1960 too.
A partner is a supporter, a mate and a reasonable person that knows she needs to contribute and support the family.
It is funny seeing ladies screaming they don't want to suffer with a man why they are suffering presently.
Had a lady who is a custom but she divorced her husband because he is not providing enough.
The man is a civil defence and earning 80k why the lady earning 100k.
Now after the divorce, she went back to her parents and complaining how it is not easy to survive on 100k per month but this same woman will want the hubby to perform magic from his own 80k by renting apartment, feeding family, buy a car, buy land and start building, support In-law etc why she is struggling to feed herself now in her father's house.
A poor and broke lady that is not productive running away from a struggling guy is not mocking him rather he is helping the guy to dodge a bullet unknown to him.
Alot of people around me have had there lifes cut short and died of kidney failure due to stress and high thinking due to having unproductive, broke, lazy and frustrating wives and not partners.

You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos by AngelicBeing: 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
Ugosample:

bia nwoke a

jide onwe gi dia o cheesy

Nwoke JEE CHUBA EGO, according to logolexus, the guy cracks me up with so much humor, sometimes when I read his responses to people, l laugh so much, l read some of his comments, he will ask some posters, do you work? Do you make money? Buhahahhaha, whenever he asks such questions, the posters will disappear, money talks bulshit works.

I will continue to be civil to those who are civil to me online but I will flog shege comot from hungry Frustrated trolls who are offended with my post, nonsense, they want me not to talk about the bulshit going on in that jungle, I have the right to my opinion, if you are offended, I don't give a fvck, you can go end your miserable life , l never start, bunch of hungry mofos, politicians are drinking champagne, fúçkiñg hoes, eating Nkwobi and Hennessey, instead of them to direct their frustrations at the thieves in power, they are talking trash online.

I am not chasers that deactivated, according to Obasanjo, I dey kampke, let me go eat some fried goat meat and sip my Jack Daniels, no time for miscreants, Nwoke JEE CHUBA EGO grin

Re: Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos by Ugosample(m): 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Nwoke JEE CHUBA EGO, according to logolexus, the guy cracks me up with so much humor, sometimes when I read his responses to people, l laugh so much, l read some of his comments, he will ask some posters, do you work? Do you make money? Buhahahhaha, whenever he asks such questions, the posters will disappear, money talks bulshit works.

I will continue to be civil to those who are civil to me online but I will flog shege comot from hungry Frustrated trolls who are offended with my post, nonsense, they want me not to talk about the bulshit going on in that jungle, I have the right to my opinion, if you are offended, I don't give a fvck, you can go end your miserable life , l never start, bunch of hungry mofos, politicians are drinking champagne, fúçkiñg hoes, eating Nkwobi and Hennessey, instead of them to direct their frustrations at the thieves in power, they are talking trash online.

I am not chasers that deactivated, according to Obasanjo, I dey kampke, let me go eat some fried goat meat and sip my Jack Daniels, no time for miscreants, Nwoke JEE CHUBA EGO grin

Lmaao

this brother issa trouble maker cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos by AngelicBeing: 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
Ugosample:

Lmaao

this brother issa trouble maker cheesy grin cheesy

l like logolexus sense of humor though, he is a smart guy, l like people who say things the way they are, no pretence, to take cigarettes and whiskey via high sea to central Africa is not a child's play oo, I read his diary and saw all the risk he took grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe / New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! / Features Of Diamond Yellow Account You Don't Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.