Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Super Eagles Players Boycott Training In Protest Over Unpaid Bonus - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Players Boycott Training In Protest Over Unpaid Bonus (22544 Views)

Buhari Approves Funds For Super Falcons After Protest Over Unpaid Bonus. / Angry PSG Fans Hang Banners In Protest Of Possible Pogba Signing From Man Utd / Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Players Boycott Training In Protest Over Unpaid Bonus by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:58am On Jun 26, 2019
O
princeadeboy:
lolzzzz this is Nigeria where everyone is a criminal.....so nah bcox of money una dey play for us...no wonder dem no dey win ;Dlolzzzz this is Nigeria where everyone is a criminal.....so nah bcox of money una dey play for us...no wonder dem no dey win

They gats collect the money, because Nigeria no Dey remember heros or legends, how them Yekeni die and many still living, Nigeria collect the cash and invest yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Players Boycott Training In Protest Over Unpaid Bonus by buchilino(m): 6:01am On Jun 26, 2019
Benekruku:
National embarrassment!

Those smaller African countries be looking at our team like "Is that the team of the so called Giant of Africa."

NA 2DAY BOYCOTTING START, U NO REMEMBER HOW SUPER FALCONS GO PRESIDENTIAL VILLA, DEY PROTEST ABOUT DER MONI.
Re: Super Eagles Players Boycott Training In Protest Over Unpaid Bonus by princeade86(m): 6:01am On Jun 26, 2019
but these guys get money on their own na. can't they play for free to support their country situations.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Boycott Training In Protest Over Unpaid Bonus by Yello1(m): 6:01am On Jun 26, 2019
Wen players are not pay and dey decide not to play we are quick to call dem series of unprinted name but we will quickly call NLC names for not declaring strike over unpaid salary. Such a great nation great people
Re: Super Eagles Players Boycott Training In Protest Over Unpaid Bonus by emmasege: 6:05am On Jun 26, 2019
Neddstark:

This is how Nigeria is from the start. Its a shame but na so e be. Mikel used his own money to pay for accomodation for all players during the olympics. If I am among those boys on the field, I would not think of money now. Its how my performance can make me a exemplary and secure stronger club deals. Look at Kanu, Ikpeaba, Okocha. Are they not reaping way more money right now giving their all for Nigeria?
It's not always about showcasing self in a tournament but also about a nation appreciating one's sacrifice. Very few of those super Eagles are still struggling for fame. Many of them are already tested and trusted with juicy international offers.

Buhari has taken the sense of patriotism and national pride in an average Nigerian to the lowest low.
Re: Super Eagles Players Boycott Training In Protest Over Unpaid Bonus by shevchenko(m): 6:05am On Jun 26, 2019
How much is what they are supposed to get compared to what they really earn
Useless guys
Mikel just wants to cause katakata for team before he retired.Same thing oliseh did

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Boycott Training In Protest Over Unpaid Bonus by Richy4(m): 6:12am On Jun 26, 2019
I thought we have passed this stage sad

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Boycott Training In Protest Over Unpaid Bonus by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 26, 2019
Neddstark:
Before you boys were born, for Super Eagles this has always been the norm. And you shook your head go play for them. Now you are choosing to sabotage the nation because of unpaid bonuses. You think your career will ever be better?
Any wise footballer will give his best in this competition to make sure their names are written in the sands of time and so their performance gives them opportunity to play in big clubs as scouts are watching. If they like, let them keep playing for money. Their careers will end up worse than Lukman Haruna and Sani Kaita.
most players are already at good clubs with reasonable salaries.
instead you to blame their employer you are blaming employees who deserves all their pay.
I hope whoever you are working with refuse to pay you till the end of the year

4 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Boycott Training In Protest Over Unpaid Bonus by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 26, 2019
princeadeboy:
lolzzzz this is Nigeria where everyone is a criminal.....so nah bcox of money una dey play for us...no wonder dem no dey win ;Dlolzzzz this is Nigeria where everyone is a criminal.....so nah bcox of money una dey play for us...no wonder dem no dey win
mention anything for this world when them no dea do because of money. even volunteers sef get allowance

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Boycott Training In Protest Over Unpaid Bonus by shevchenko(m): 6:20am On Jun 26, 2019
Mk12:

instead you to blame their employer you are blaming employees who deserves all their pay.
Sharaap
They should go and learn fron Samuel Eto
Re: Super Eagles Players Boycott Training In Protest Over Unpaid Bonus by PopeFlatino(m): 6:22am On Jun 26, 2019
But this Picnic abii pinick of a guy did fantastic in his first tenure which won our hearts,,wats all this naa
Re: Super Eagles Players Boycott Training In Protest Over Unpaid Bonus by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 26, 2019
KevMitnick:
What is this Amaju guy doing in that NFF? The man is a big flop. First it was with the junior team, then the female team, now the senior team. What sort of administration is this? If there are bonuses to paid, pay them. It's not like the money is not available. angry. He should be held responsible if the game today goes south. Nonsense angry
how do you know money is available? or you think Nigeria football can finance itself? we still depend of government finance.
the office of the sport minister that is supposed to help facilitate the release is vacant
Re: Super Eagles Players Boycott Training In Protest Over Unpaid Bonus by chiedozie198100: 6:25am On Jun 26, 2019
emmasege:
I can almost bet it with anyone that this isn't the fault of NFF but of the lifeless president who will not constitute cabinet immediately after inauguration.

With a minister in place and early submission of budget to NASS, this sort of national embarrassment can always be prevented.

A minister would have facilitated an early release of all allowances.

This is why we say that Nigeria lacks a government since 2015 or maybe we have one which goes backward while every nation is striving to move forward.I thought the lifeless one was reported to be watching the super Eagles against Burundi. So, he was watching the boys that he hasn't paid. Very inept, lifeless and wicked soul!

MY ADVICE to the boys: Boycott match sef if your allowance is not paid. Nigeria is not worth dying for. Is it not the same Naija where cows are more important than human beings, and Buhari's terrorists (Boko boys and Fulani herdsmen) more important than peace-loving Nigerians?

just imagine what his inactions will be doing to other sectors of the nigerian life.

nigeria is in a mess.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Boycott Training In Protest Over Unpaid Bonus by pek(m): 6:26am On Jun 26, 2019
emmasege:
I can almost bet it with anyone that this isn't the fault of NFF but of the lifeless president who will not constitute cabinet immediately after inauguration.

With a minister in place and early submission of budget to NASS, this sort of national embarrassment can always be prevented.

This is why we say that Nigeria lacks a government since 2015 or maybe we have one which goes backward while every nation is striving to move forward.I thought the lifeless one was reported to be watching the super Eagles against Burundi. So, he was watching the boys that he hasn't paid. Very inept, lifeless and wicked soul!

MY ADVICE to the boys: Boycott match sef if your allowance is not paid. Nigeria is not worth dying for. Is it not the same Naija where cows are more important than human beings, and Buhari's terrorists (Boko boys and Fulani herdsmen) more important than peace-loving Nigerians?
Your hatred will not kill you. Either you are a kid who started watching football recently or your hatred has completely beclouded you. SE and bonus wahala go way back. Preparation for AFCON did it start today? Do we have a sports minister?

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Boycott Training In Protest Over Unpaid Bonus by Neddstark: 6:27am On Jun 26, 2019
Mk12:

Like I said this is how it has been from the start. Something you cannot do anything about. Your opinion is very flawed. So because policeman doesnt get paid on time and he sees a knife robbery, he should run away while armed with a gun? Your statement makes your intelligence quotient very appalling. I didn't applaud the government for not paying them on time.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Boycott Training In Protest Over Unpaid Bonus by tesppidd: 6:27am On Jun 26, 2019
emmasege:

One would be forgiven to think that this guy was just born yesterday.

7 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Boycott Training In Protest Over Unpaid Bonus by Kenturkey048(m): 6:29am On Jun 26, 2019
since them born me Nigeria still dey face the same issues,,again and again....

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Boycott Training In Protest Over Unpaid Bonus by Neddstark: 6:30am On Jun 26, 2019
emmasege:
It's not always about showcasing self in a tournament but also about a nation appreciating one's sacrifice. Very few of those super Eagles are still struggling for fame. Many of them are already tested and trusted with juicy international offers.

Buhari has taken the sense of patriotism and national pride in an average Nigerian to the lowest low.

Non payment has been a problem since the time of SiaSia in the national team. It is not about Buhari. If you're going to play for super eagles, you should know dissapointments like this happen. Now choosing to boycott the nation's cup will indirectly hurt their careers.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Boycott Training In Protest Over Unpaid Bonus by Omoslim26: 6:33am On Jun 26, 2019
Which kind national nd international disgrace is dis na abeg make dem jst sell dis kon3 mai pack go back owerri i don tire

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Boycott Training In Protest Over Unpaid Bonus by Kenturkey048(m): 6:40am On Jun 26, 2019
Richy4:
I thought we have passed this stage sad
even me too oooh..

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Boycott Training In Protest Over Unpaid Bonus by deebrain(m): 6:43am On Jun 26, 2019
How about the match for today?
Re: Super Eagles Players Boycott Training In Protest Over Unpaid Bonus by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 26, 2019
Neddstark:

Like I said this is how it has been from the start. Something you cannot do anything about. Your opinion is very flawed. So because policeman doesnt get paid on time and he sees a knife robbery, he should run away while armed with a gun? Your statement makes your intelligence quotient very appalling. I didn't applaud the government for not paying them on time.
have you ever seen policemen complaining of no salary payment in this country?
policemen always get paid because their job is very important to the country. we have even hard of mutiny in the army because of unpaid allowances. it may not be frequent because government always pay them.
if football is important then you pay the footballers.
if there is no pay, there will be protest and maybe strike. why is it that there is always pay dispute in every competition for African countries?
even volunteers ask for their allowance
Re: Super Eagles Players Boycott Training In Protest Over Unpaid Bonus by Cephaseee(m): 6:45am On Jun 26, 2019
We like DRAMA in dis country sha!

D girls don do their own come back house, we r expecting you guys soon ; cheesy wink
Re: Super Eagles Players Boycott Training In Protest Over Unpaid Bonus by Steve28: 6:47am On Jun 26, 2019
Just confirmed from Mikel Obi the money has been paid.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Boycott Training In Protest Over Unpaid Bonus by cjudy(m): 6:48am On Jun 26, 2019
Neddstark:
Before you boys were born, for Super Eagles this has always been the norm. And you shook your head go play for them. Now you are choosing to sabotage the nation because of unpaid bonuses. You think your career will ever be better?
Any wise footballer will give his best in this competition to make sure their names are written in the sands of time and so their performance gives them opportunity to play in big clubs as scouts are watching. If they like, let them keep playing for money. Their careers will end up worse than Lukman Haruna and Sani Kaita.
May you work and never be paid. Amen

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Boycott Training In Protest Over Unpaid Bonus by adedayourt(m): 6:48am On Jun 26, 2019
nairalaila:
shocked shocked shocked dem go play match today at all??

Dey ll play n loose
Re: Super Eagles Players Boycott Training In Protest Over Unpaid Bonus by Cephaseee(m): 6:49am On Jun 26, 2019
shevchenko:

Sharaap
They should go and learn fron Samuel Eto

U sef ehn!
Iz it Everytime dey will be learning from SAMUEL ETO? u want may their money finish?
Re: Super Eagles Players Boycott Training In Protest Over Unpaid Bonus by namiji2598: 6:50am On Jun 26, 2019
GSA01:
This embarrassment should stop na. The players and NFF are all bunch of selfish individuals jare.
u should always take ur time and read a post and not jus be rushing to comment like a bunch of illiterate sir!!!!
Re: Super Eagles Players Boycott Training In Protest Over Unpaid Bonus by Emmyrichboy(m): 6:51am On Jun 26, 2019
Neddstark:
thank you brda u said my mind,how can they be boycotting because oF MONEY SELF, are they not rich already why not bear first and play todays match before complaining just few days into the competition and they are complaining ...those niggas are all about the money greedy players
Re: Super Eagles Players Boycott Training In Protest Over Unpaid Bonus by magicminister: 6:54am On Jun 26, 2019
Neddstark:

This is how Nigeria is from the start. Its a shame but na so e be. Mikel used his own money to pay for accomodation for all players during the olympics. If I am among those boys on the field, I would not think of money now. Its how my performance can make me a exemplary and secure stronger club deals. Look at Kanu, Ikpeaba, Okocha. Are they not reaping way more money right now giving their all for Nigeria?

With your way of thinking, you’d never succeed in business. Never ever ever work for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If your own family need your services, charge them half or quarter price but never work for free.
Nobody on earth appreciates something they didn’t pay for.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Boycott Training In Protest Over Unpaid Bonus by GSA01: 6:56am On Jun 26, 2019
namiji2598:
u should always take ur time and read a post and not jus be rushing to comment like a bunch of illiterate sir!!!!
Lol. Bunch of literate, where did taking your own time to read, took you to? Since you obviously cannot comment with an insult.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5ft6 Kante Marks 6ft4 Van Dijk During Corner, Twitter Users React / Official: Arsenal Sign Pepe For £72 From Lille / 13th All-African Games: Final Medal standings as Nigeria Finishes Second

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.