Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,798 members, 7,862,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo (10052 Views)

Austin Chenge Contesting For Governor In Michigan, USA (Photo) / Dr Bianka Johnson Drums UP Support For Atiku From USA - Photo / Osinbajo Interacts With Trader Moni Beneficiaries In Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 26, 2019
U just murdered the idiot above. Thanks
TRIGITIS:

I'm 100% sure the people lacing the shoes of this errand boy will feed your family for 100 yrs. undecided

3 Likes

Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 26, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Errand Boy

Mere commissioner
Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by foster212: 7:29am On Jun 26, 2019
Sugar coated mouth.
Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by jared007: 7:29am On Jun 26, 2019
The satanic Council on Foreign Relations?

1 Like

Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 26, 2019
TANID:
God bless His Excellence G C F R President Muhammadu Buhar, God Bless His Excellence Vice President Yemi Osinbanjo, God Bless Our Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, God Bless Our Former President Good Luck Ebele Jonathan And All Our Former Head Of The State.

God Bless God Bless This Two For Me In A Special Way Please General Muritala Muhammad And Musa Ya'adua

Chai! See Good People For Our Country 9ja Nmdi Azkwe And Awolowo May God Bless All Our Leaders Currently On Position Or Left Position.

"God Bless Nigeria My Beloved Country"

Hello Everyone Good Morning.

May God Will Bless Us Too As A Nigerians grin
What have all the aforementioned done to deserve God's blessings?
The blessings they received to lead us, how well did they manage it to deserve another round?
Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by TANID(m): 8:32am On Jun 26, 2019
Buckubuck:

What have all the aforementioned done to deserve God's blessings?
The blessings they received to lead us, how well did they manage it to deserve another round?
I Understand You My Brother grin But Let's Continue Pray For Them Seriously It's Not Easy To Be A Leader.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by Lordofthewest(m): 8:34am On Jun 26, 2019
TRIGITIS:

I'm 100% sure the people lacing the shoes of this errand boy will feed your family for 100 yrs. undecided

1 Like

Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by litetias(m): 8:39am On Jun 26, 2019
The council on foreign relations is a body that's working with other shadow organizations to bring about the one world order, one world religion and one world government in the future where all the fundamental human rights of the earth's inhabitants would be taken away and a few individuals would have control over what everyone else does, using the global police to suppress dissenters. It's not a group that has the interests of the majority of the world at heart, I can say that with all certainty
Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 26, 2019
TANID:
I Understand You My Brother grin But Let's Continue Pray For Them Seriously It's Not Easy To Be A Leader.
Sorry sir. It's not easy to be a leader when you put urself first before others. If you're dedicated to the people you lead and have their true interests at heart, you'll see how easy it is to lead.
We don't have leaders, what we have are dealers. That's why one can be president and still be minister for petroleum, not education or works at the same time
Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by bluecircle470: 9:17am On Jun 26, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Errand Boy

Hatred will consume you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by anonymous1759(m): 9:19am On Jun 26, 2019
Dailyhappenings:
The Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Professor Yemi Osinbajo had an interaction with the members of the council on Foreign relations in New York, USA.

He wrote while sharing the photos "Interacting with members of the Council on Foreign Relations in New York, USA. The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is a nonpartisan membership organization, and think tank dedicated to being a resource for its members, government officials, business executives, civic and religious leaders, in order to help them better understand the world and the foreign policy choices."

See photos...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/vp-osinbajo-interacts-with-council-on.html

Trump didn't bother to see osibanjo he sent his vice but if it's Mike pompey or any top delegates visits Nigeria our president will welcome him that's a shame and inferiority complex at it's peak.
Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by TANID(m): 9:23am On Jun 26, 2019
Buckubuck:

Sorry sir. It's not easy to be a leader when you put urself first before others. If you're dedicated to the people you lead and have their true interests at heart, you'll see how easy it is to lead.
We don't have leaders, what we have are dealers. That's why one can be president and still be minister for petroleum, not education or works at the same time
Understood And I Agree With You On Some Points Sir But We Should Don't Course Them If We Can't Pray For Them, That's What Am Try To Do.
Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by taxiappguy: 9:33am On Jun 26, 2019
anonymous1759:

Trump didn't bother to see osibanjo he sent his vice but if it's Mike pompey or any top delegates visits Nigeria our president will welcome him that's a shame and inferiority complex at it's peak.
You should know how this works by now. Basing your conclusion on a false premise will render the conclusion wrong.
Osinbajo is VP and will be welcomed by VP. If he were AP he would be welcomed by Trump.

1 Like

Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by anonymous1759(m): 9:38am On Jun 26, 2019
taxiappguy:

You should know how this works by now. Osinbajo is VP and will be welcomed by VP. If he were AP he would be welcomed by Trump.

I know what I'm saying check out the stats president Buhari met with the last secretary of state for of America before his dismissal and also met with Governor General of Canada. It's been happening like that since the time of obj till date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 26, 2019
TANID:
Understood And I Agree With You On Some Points Sir But We Should Don't Course Them If We Can't Pray For Them, That's What Am Try To Do.
I don't think we need to curse or pray for them. Posterity will judge them. But we should be careful of venerating them or excusing their incompetencies. We're the receivers of their ill-rule. What we need do is to let them know how badly they've dealt with us over the years at any given opportunity
Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 26, 2019
taxiappguy:

You should know how this works by now. Basing your conclusion on a false premise will render the conclusion wrong.
Osinbajo is VP and will be welcomed by VP. If he were AP he would be welcomed by Trump.
Osinbajo was not welcomed by the VP. As of yesterday, he has not even seen the VP. Which begs the question: Was he invited or he went on"errand"?
I believe if he was invited, he would be welcomed by a high ranking state dept official and not the Nigerian ambassador.
I suspect he's on a "begging" or image laundering mission. Prolly to repair the strained relationship between Trump and bubu
Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by TANID(m): 10:10am On Jun 26, 2019
Buckubuck:

I don't think we need to curse or pray for them. Posterity will judge them. But we should be careful of venerating them or excusing their incompetencies. We're the receivers of their ill-rule. What we need do is to let them know how badly they've dealt with us over the years at any given opportunity
Understood. And Agree With You Sir
Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by Yankee101: 10:59am On Jun 26, 2019
They uaually set thw pwdestal for the next President.

I think buhari will soon be 'removed'so Osibanjo can step in
Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by j1mmy: 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2019
hannysur8:
The only working VP Nigeria has ever produced, I pray he succeed PMB so we can have a new Nigeria

He is always under instruction from Buhari, Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari so I don't know what you mean by working VP. His office is completely overshadowed by many mallams inside presidency and is seen as nothing more than a Yoruba lapdog!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by themanderon: 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
This council on foreign relations are always up to no good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by booksrite001: 6:48am On Jul 02, 2019
anonymous1759:
I know what I'm saying check out the stats president Buhari met with the last secretary of state for of America before his dismissal and also met with Governor General of Canada. It's been happening like that since the time of obj till date.

smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Marries 13 Yr Old Girl / Nigerian Embassies Cant Pay Salaries, Bills’ / Bill To Regulate Arbitrary Bank Charges Passes Second Reading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.