Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says (68406 Views)

She Tempted Me & I Had S*x With her, Says Man Caught With Girl, 12 / She Tempted Me – Says Teacher Caught With Student, 14 / Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by atheistandproud(m): 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2019
mastermaestro:

This was the exact reason I quit teaching in secondary schools. I love teaching but for my own honour and dignity I had to end that line of career. Those teenagers are brutally seductive. Very daring in making their feelings known to adult males. Many a time you will be deceived by their mature, fully developed body physique.

I played safe by walking away from teaching. grin grin

You dey teach person go cut eye for you or e go dey laff unnecessarily. Sometimes the thing you said is not funny but she go laff. Has a student slipped a note in your pocket before.

There are girls I have legit punished or even thrashed sef. For where, them no hate me oh.

Me: Vera come here
Vera: (bend neck and smile) Mr J, sorry I'm late, I missed you this weekend oh.
Other students: Ewoooo
Vera: what is your problem? Jealousy

Me: Come and take cane for lateness
Vera: Okay sir

Babe go chop cane like who wan die today today go Sidon, cry small then resume smile. Me I tire sef.

1 Like

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
TGM2015:

But you forgot that no law ever stands in isolation except the national constitution that is Supreme. For example, while Environmental Sanitation Law restrict movement with fines, we have Fundamental Right law (also embedded in our Constitution) to overrides the restrictions of the former.

"If you don't get it...sorry o."

Don't excuse wrongdoing.

The sexual offences bill is the law governing this case.

And the law is clear...

(4)A person who commits an offence of defilement with a child between the age of sixteen and eighteen years old is liable upon conviction to imprisonment for life - Section 7 (1-4) of the Sexual offences Bill (SOB) 2013

If it happens to your relation , you won't be this flippant.

Good afternoon to you....I'm done here. If you cannot get it...sorry.

Some of you guys too dey excuse evil.

(And having had to treat too many under 18 girls for sequelae to illegal abortions in my day job over the years, I'm not inclined to understand any excuses for such acts).
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by CHEEPO: 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
The teacher messed up, as an intelligent guy he should know age is important. He is guilty and will be punished.
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by jerryking2rule(m): 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
Flee from all appearances of evil
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by owila4luv(m): 12:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
Pojomojo:
what?
nothing go commot from the case
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
mastermaestro:

This was the exact reason I quit teaching in secondary schools. I love teaching but for my own honour and dignity I had to end that line of career. Those teenagers are brutally seductive. Very daring in making their feelings known to adult males. Many a time you will be deceived by their mature, fully developed body physique.

I played safe by walking away from teaching. grin grin

Sec school girls distribute male teachers among themselves.

And If u no give dem face, chaiii dem go hate u, u self go know say devil na gentleman grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by mastermaestro(m): 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
atheistandproud:

You dey teach person go cut eye for you or e go dey laff unnecessarily. Sometimes the thing you said is not funny but she go laff. Has a student slipped a note in your pocket before.

There are girls I have legit punished or even thrashed sef. For where, them no hate me oh.

Me: Vera come here
Vera: (bend neck and smile) Mr J, sorry I'm late, I missed you this weekend oh.
Other students: Ewoooo
Vera: what is your problem? Jealousy

Me: Come and take cane for lateness
Vera: Okay sir

Babe go chop cane like who wan die today today go Sidon, cry small then resume smile. Me I tire sef.

They are dangerous brotherly. I ran away. grin grin The more you flog them, the more they express love towards you. They brought me Valentine cards and gifts several times. grin grin At a point, the school principal began to act weirdly towards me. That was when I became uneasy and made up my mind to quit. I suspected he could connive with one of those dangerous girls to set me up. cheesy cheesy I still love teaching anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by atheistandproud(m): 12:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
Noel1:

Sec school girls distribute male teachers among themselves.

And If u no give dem face, chaiii dem go hate u, u self go know say devil na gentleman grin grin grin

No be all oh. Some the more you trash them, the more they love you.
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by atheistandproud(m): 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2019
mastermaestro:

They are dangerous brotherly. I ran away. grin grin The more you flog them, the more they express love towards you. They brought me Valentine cards and gifts several times. grin grin At a point, the school principal began to act weirdly towards me. That was when I became uneasy and made up my mind to quit. I suspected he could connive with one of those dangerous girls to set me up. cheesy cheesy I still love teaching anyway.

You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
atheistandproud:

No be all oh. Some the more you trash them, the more they love you.

Suffering and loving grin grin grin grin
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by TGM2015: 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
tactius:

Don't excuse wrongdoing.

The sexual offences bill is the law governing this case.

And the law is clear...

(4)A person who commits an offence of defilement with a child between the age of sixteen and eighteen years old is liable upon conviction to imprisonment for life - Section 7 (1-4) of the Sexual offences Bill (SOB) 2013

If it happens to your relation , you won't be this flippant.

Good afternoon to you....
Don't be emotional.

If it happens to me or my relations. I can only use the law in aspect of his profession and report him to his religious affiliation. I am telling you that if he get a good lawyer of the law, he will win the case hands down with the new "National Youth Policy".

My response has always to clarify your insinuation that I am supporting this shameful act. None of my replies suggested that I am supporting the teacher and the student. I think I have made a lot of clarification on that but you failed to understand what law and court represent. Why going through a case that you know you can easily loose with other prevailing laws?

I appreciate your thoughts and stand but I WILL not further give response to your replies on this topic. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by CEOwatazs: 12:42pm On Jun 26, 2019
SolexxBarry:
Not in support of underage sex tho but the man is not 100% at fault

During my service year i rejected my student's advances u needed to see how they started looking down on me like one mumu wey nor get level
The way little girls gather breast and yansh nowadays sef can mislead a brother undecided

lol, was actually scrolling down to see smtin like this.

I had d same experience during ma service year. to make it worst the principal of the skul always assign students to com help us fetch water (it was a village) mst of this students sent are defaulters and you know mst atimes only the biggurls fail in doing der assignment and gat punished.

those gurls wer extra tempting as some will stay back and tell me to cook for dem.

if not bkos I fear' the Yoruba people bkos of der jazz I wul hav straf Dem Sha.

thank God I overcame

1 Like

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by TGM2015: 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2019
CEOwatazs:

lol, was actually scrolling down to see smtin like this.

I had d same experience during ma service year. to make it worst the principal of the skul always assign students to com help us fetch water (it was a village) mst of this students sent are defaulters and you know mst atimes only the biggurls fail in doing der assignment and gat punished.

those gurls wer extra tempting as some will stay back and tell me to cook for dem.

if not bkos I fear' the Yoruba people bkos of der jazz I wul hav straf Dem Sha.

thank God I overcame
In where I did my Service, the Village will arrange most beautiful girl in their village for you. In fact, they will come to you few weeks when they noticed you have none, to asked you if you are shy, so that that can help you talk to any of their girls that you have interest in.
The village site Male Corper Lodge at the outskirt of the village (entrance) to allow coded visits and Female Corper Lodge at the outskirt of the village (exit) for same purpose.
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by olenyi: 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
Auxtin85:
At 16 you are already seducing a man, the magistrate and the prosecutor should know that the young girl only burst the bubble because she thought she was pregnant.

That’s not a case of defilement or rape, that was a consensual act

It cant be consensual as she is a minor who in the eye of the law can not take decisions on her own and for her self.

Regards.
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
Failed parents. So a mother can allow her 16yrs old teenage daughter to attend home lessons alone with a male teacher......mad people everywhere.
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by deebrain(m): 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
The man should be disciplined for that rubbish.

However, IT IS HUNDRED PERCENT TRUE THAT MOST SECONDARY SCHOOL GIRLS HAVE TURNED TO SOMETHING ELSE.
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Rhaspody(m): 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
Na so small small girls want tempt their father during service
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by StUriah(m): 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
And he couldn't use protection and had to pour his seed there like an idiot? There's seriously no justification for what he did. When u become a father to a teenage girl, remember your post.

"Teach your child in the way of the Lord, when he/she grows up he/she will not depart from it".

The above was what the Bible says and what ought to be the practical principle by all parents. A well brought up child will not be influenced into committing fornication and will desist from every forms of waywardness.

In the case in question, that young girl sexual exploration was not her first time. For her to even attempt to lure and eventually succeeded in luring her teacher into committing such act with her in the first place shows the kind of upbringing she got from her parent.

See, parenting goes beyond just giving birth to children and providing basic needs for them. Parenting involves being Guardians, Mentors, Counsellors, Protectors to young innocent people who might not know the implications of actions or inactions performed by them.

As a matter of fact, most young people can not be monitored & because of youthful exuberance they always want to try exploring the unthinkable, but God fearing kids with good moral upbringing would not engage in any immoral and sinful manners.
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Kenneth10110(m): 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
The 29 yrs old man has no sense... Unfortunately
. Just lock your bf with a 16 year alone in the bedroom just don't let him know you can move out then when you come in check his closet and see how long it would be. Then you know what we call nature. Mtcheew. Why would she seduce him you think say body na firewood.
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
I have shared the story here before about a young teenage girl that tried to tempt me and the slap I gave her to reset her brain. That has been upto 15yrs ago,im sure whenever she sees me now she will still call me good uncle.
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by GreatLion(m): 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2019
ogashman:
I think he took advantage of her.

We book flight tickets for clients. See my signature below

Did u know what taking advantage of someone implies
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
Kenneth10110:
. Just lock your bf with a 16 year alone in the bedroom just don't let him know you can move out then when you come in check his closet and see how long it would be. Then you know what we call nature. Mtcheew. Why would she seduce him you think say body na firewood.
Funny how easy a lady will stay with a 16 yrs old and not even reason all that. Nature my ass.
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Ikpongiton: 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Does that make it ryt? You niggas supporting nonsense will be fathers someday... Simply use ur senses
if i have a beautiful daughther with succulent breast and a heapy cunt,and she open it for you.will you reject it,if you were a man?just be honest with yourself and answer the question.
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
Ikpongiton:
if i have a beautiful daughther with succulent breast and a heapy cunt,and she open it for you.will you reject it,if you were a man?just be honest with yourself and answer the question.
Guy shift abeg.
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by ainas247: 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2019
ogashman:
I think he took advantage of her.

We book flight tickets for clients. See my signature below

WhatsApp, If you are interested I can help you reach more audience with your business...
I did the same for someone with the same business line with yours
I will show you her result.
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Abogwara: 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2019
Lagbaja01:
If the lady/girl did not report the rape case on the day it happened then it is consensual (16 not a minor to me considering the rate of exposure we have this days). If a 60 yrs plus Nwoko dey rock 18 yrs old Regina Daniels then 29 to 16 is not a bad equation as long it is consensual. But let's examine the morality of it, teacher to student is against professionalism and therefore the teacher should be punished, what if the said girl was his niece, would he have done the same??

That's the hypocrisy in our society. If this guy was a billionaire this wouldn't be an issue at all.
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Kenneth10110(m): 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Funny how easy a lady will stay with a 16 yrs old and not even reason all that. Nature my ass.

You are comparing what you have to what men control have you wondered why its a man who pays prostitutes for sex. Why don't we see men lining up as prostitutes then we see how many of you ladies coming to pay the price. Why don't you try the similar with a 16 year old boy just UnCloth in his presence then check the thing inside his shokoto.

1 Like

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by charlsecy(m): 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
Auxtin85:
That’s not a case of defilement or rape, that was a consensual act
Erediauwa:
This is not rape...

The law may not recognise her consent, and may label it statutory rape.

1 Like

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by AreaFada2: 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2019
happney65:

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/countries-by-age-of-consent/

Look, I saw this rubbish page eons ago. Tell me the FG law that allows it. Not sectional/local Ab.oki practice in the North included on that page.

Follow the page, mess with girls abroad and face death sentence in those religious conservative countries. Some of those consent age is within marriage only.
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Ikpongiton: 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2019
this is a no case submission, because in kano ,she would have been a mother at that age.
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
lonelygem:

My dear, its not only students, what about grown up adults, actively married with kids,
That reminds me of my computer training centre days, I had about 8 trainees, a woman came around for typesetting service and somehow we got talking and she requested my number, she called after few days for a private training which I declined going to render home service as I had trainees to attend to on daily bases of which most of them are university students..

To my surprise, this woman paid me equivalent cost of training 15 trainees at my centre. Unfortunately I fell for it as I now had to instruct the most senior among them to take others and teach them..

The next bash of cash I made was her asking me to supply a set of PC, the table and seat for 80k.

For my mind was like "God at work.. Ehn!
I started feeling uncomfortable when the woman living in a duplex directed me to install the PC in her personal bedroom and training would obviously be in the bedroom by 9am on daily basis after she had dropped the kids off at school..

Sincerely speaking, there was no training, we spent most of the time drinking expensive wine and gisting in her bedroom for the first 3 weeks.

She would send her driver to pick me up from D'Line to GRA on daily basis without tangible activity, surprisingly she would still dash me some money, most Tim 5k sometimes 8k..

When some elderly friends called my attention to the possible danger surrounding what she was dragging me into, I voom at once, only to later called me after 2 weeks of not seeing me to come and supply computers for her husband's new office complex.

I humbly told her, madam I will connect you with someone who can handle it well.. Even better than me..

This things revolves round our system without bounds. Everyone has tendency to misbehave at his or her crazy mood. In offices, to neighbours and friends, u want to count how many ladies got laid by someone they've never even thought of dating? In the name of 'let me see some movies on my next door Neighbour's laptop, my roommate has traveled and I cant sleep alone.. She invited a fellowship brother to keep company and boom!! It has happened..

Na person wey we catch Na in be thief
but by extension, we are at some point guilty..

You ain't far from the truth.....few hours ago at my work place ,i and my colleagues were talking about this same issue,and a man installing a faulty air-conditioner said a lot of stuffs similar to what u just said.Some customers( women esp)can be so manipulative. In all did self discipline is the key to an impending danger in this form of temptation. A man who is disciplined won't bat an eye twice even when a Minor is naked.He would av either cautioned her of sent her home.

1 Like

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Ikpongiton: 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
The 29 yrs old man has no sense... Unfortunately
sexuality is part of extra lesson. so , what are you talking about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large / SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) / Cashier Arrested For Hiding N1m Inside Her Private Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.