Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

She Tempted Me – Says Teacher Caught With Student, 14 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Tempted Me – Says Teacher Caught With Student, 14 (1941 Views)

She Tempted Me & I Had S*x With her, Says Man Caught With Girl, 12 / She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says / Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Tempted Me – Says Teacher Caught With Student, 14 by arinze198(m): 10:53am On Mar 25, 2020
A 23-year old Secondary School teacher, Azunyere Chima, who was allegedly caught having sex with his student, has told the Police that the girl tempted him while he was doing home work for her in his house.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at the Chima’s house located at Unity Close, Aseese area of Ogun State, while he was doing home work for the victim.

He was arrested by Police operatives from the Ogun State Police Command and he is currently undergoing interrogation over the act.

This was disclosed by the Police Public Relation Officer, DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi, in a statement. He said the suspect was in Police custody for forcefully having unlawful carnal knowledge of his 14-year-old student.

Full story: https://pmexpressng.com/she-tempted-me-says-teacher-caught-with-student-14/

Re: She Tempted Me – Says Teacher Caught With Student, 14 by dawnomike(m): 11:03am On Mar 25, 2020
This is what happens when men fail to put their 3rd leg under submission...

1 Like

Re: She Tempted Me – Says Teacher Caught With Student, 14 by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
dawnomike:
This is what happens when men fail to put their 3rd leg under submission...

WRONG!!!! thats what happens when you fail to raise your child PROPERLY!!!! if you raise your daughter right, then whether this man can control his dikc or not is irrelevant. we all know that this is only rape because the man is her teacher and older... but these guys were enjoying FUKCING one another until they were caught. RAISE YOUR DAUGHTERS/SONS RIGHT so this type of nonsense wont happen in your house!!!

2 Likes

Re: She Tempted Me – Says Teacher Caught With Student, 14 by Justarandomguy: 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

WRONG!!!! thats what happens when you fail to raise your child PROPERLY!!!! if you raise your daughter right, then whether this man can control his dikc or not is irrelevant. we all know that this is only rape because the man is her teacher and older... but these guys were enjoying FUKCING one another until they were caught. RAISE YOUR DAUGHTERS/SONS RIGHT so this type of nonsense wont happen in your house!!!
Word! A man is a man. There is a 13 year old in our house and she looks big,busty and stuff. She dresses immoral and comes to my room wearing bombshot and stuff, plays with me, but I keep controlling myself not to give in.

1 Like

Re: She Tempted Me – Says Teacher Caught With Student, 14 by dawnomike(m): 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Smile... I understand your point of view but it is the responsibility of an adult not to take advantage of a minor or any lady at that even when served on a platter of gold. MEN are meant to live by dignity and honour and not fall for anything or stoop so low for such thing as this.
Many Years ago, i was once a classroom teacher waiting for admission into the university and i had 2 pupils fight over me their teacher who they seemingly had a crush on without my knowledge. When that got to my attention; i sat them down and spoke senses into their heads!!!

2 Likes

Re: She Tempted Me – Says Teacher Caught With Student, 14 by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2020
dawnomike:
Smile... I understand your point of view but it is the responsibility of an adult not to take advantage of a minor or any lady at that even when served on a platter of gold. MEN are meant to live by dignity and honour and not fall for anything or stoop so low for such thing as this.
Many Years ago, i was once a classroom teacher waiting for admission into the university and i had 2 pupils fight over me their teacher who they seemingly had a crush on without my knowledge. When that got to my attention; i sat them down and spoke senses into their heads!!!

bro, you are talking of SANE INDIVIDUALS, while we all know that this world is infested with mad insane people too. so there is NO WAY you can/should expect everyone to live life rightfully (and have the right mindset) and instead you should make sure that you raise your daughters/sons rightfully so that they dont go fighting or lusting for teachers and/or grown men (while being teenagers).

if you think that ALL grown men would turn down a teenager lusting for them, then you better wake up fast. there are pedos EVERYWHERE!

(1) (Reply)

Chicago Rapper A-roy SHOT DEAD. Incident Captured On Facebook Live / Describe your Journey into Confraternity / End Result Of Police Investigation On Barking Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.