Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Account Transaction Needed - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Account Transaction Needed (1080 Views)

Please How Do I Recover My Money After A Failed Pos Transaction?? / In Need Of Professional Assistance In Dealing With A Failed POS Transaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Account Transaction Needed by DaBogu: 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
Saw this somewhere, “A man is only insecure about his woman when he knows she deserves better” and that really hit me.
stephnie44:
he doesn't listen to anyone. I've done dat it only makes him keep enermity with anyone I talks to.even most ppl dat benefits from him blame me for their quarel
Maybe you just have to listen to that program
Re: Account Transaction Needed by LordKO(m): 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
He has to understand that he who comes into equity must come with clean hands. There's nothing wrong in a man wishing for oneness with his wife since it's the soul of marriage, so long as he's ready to live up to the mentioned axiom both in word and action - a true leader is one who knows the way, goes the way and shows the way.

Unfortunately what he proposed isn't oneness but subjugation - he expects servility from you instead of submissiveness. It takes a man's love to earn his woman's submissiveness - goodness begets goodness, unless where one of the parties is insane, because insane people are fond of mistaking goodness for weakness and by extension taking pleasure in returning it with evil. This is a case of a wannabe alpha man dealing with an emancipated-checked woman.

Anyway, you can still make an effort to save the marriage, that's if he's a teachable and ready to make the marriage work. Assume the role of the bigger and wiser person - this will entail you either losing honorably or gaining honorably in the end. Call him to order calmly, make him to understand that he has to embrace a change of ethical leanings, that only goodness from him henceforth will make you to remain good to him in particular and to stay put in the marriage in general. That his negative actions and inactions in the past is the reason you have lied to him about closure of your bank account. If he gives you his word (in the positive) take him for it and make the bank statement available to him, which ever way it goes, you'll have honor in the end. A healthy union is possible between you two, an embrace of good ethical leanings will automatically do the magic.

8 Likes

Re: Account Transaction Needed by LewsTherin: 1:49pm On Jun 26, 2019
Wish we could get Le Boo's own side of the story. But like I always say on Nairaland, I can only make opinions based on the information given here.
Re: Account Transaction Needed by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2019
You need to apply wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Account Transaction Needed by ifyalways(f): 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2019
@OP, look up investment-one online, get their contacts and call or email them and ask for more information on Abacus product.
Its a type of investment that is 100% risk free and yeilds a better return than savings account. Choose to reinvest your interests too so there wont be any traces of abacus money marketin your bank account in future

The other pros are you can top up you account anytime with as low as 10k (even 5K i think) and can redeem your money for emergencies within 3 working days.

As for your husband, since you are still interested in the marriage and all talks have failed, find a way to stoop to conquer, massage his ego and delay things until you hve moved your money and all traces erased from your account.

All the best. If all fails, make i send my bank account make u wire me the money. cheesy and for 50% i go come your house, tell your oga say na my money wey u help me keep. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Account Transaction Needed by stephnie44(f): 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
ifyalways:
@OP, look up investment-one online, get their contacts and call or email them and ask for more information on Abacus product.
Its a type of investment that is 100% risk free and yeilds a better return than savings account. Choose to reinvest your interests too so there wont be any traces of abacus money marketin your bank account in future

The other pros are you can top up you account anytime with as low as 10k (even 5K i think) and can redeem your money for emergencies within 3 working days.

As for your husband, since you are still interested in the marriage and all talks have failed, find a way to stoop to conquer, massage his ego and delay things until you hve moved your money and all traces erased from your account.

All the best. If all fails, make i send my bank account make u wire me the money. cheesy and for 50% i go come your house, tell your oga say na my money wey u help me keep. cheesy
what's investment one about?
Re: Account Transaction Needed by bigl: 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
stephnie44:
Pls I would like to knw if ur hubby asked for ur printed account transaction ow do u react to it and mean while u have helped dis said man in d past as in monetary term amount in to almost 3 million.now he wants to see my bank details for d year.though I lied I closed d account. But he isn't satisfied with dat. I'm already sick with his silly attitudes..pls married women in d house pls share ur opinion with me pls

I believe in being transparent in relationships.

But when a partner is sort of wasting his resources and coming for yours, it requires a lot of wisdom.

That's my deduction from your post!

I would advise u give it to him but let him know u have plans for the money there! But also let him know, you might not be able to touch the money there for a while cos of your plans.

I feel this is better than lying to him and pls, don't allow your marriage to crash; unless its really gone so bad and it's becoming life threatening!

Nevertheless, be very wise about this matter at hand.
Re: Account Transaction Needed by Altern8(m): 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2019
It appears marriages these days, are like bandaids for loneliness/family pressure. Once you find relief, time to rip it off.

Sad that OP believes her marriage is crashing and has prepared her mind for it. It’s also sad that money and not infidelity is the catalyst.
Re: Account Transaction Needed by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
A male friend once told me that if his wife is earning times two of what he earns, he would be in control of her whole salary, I was disgusted, he is 35 and yet to find the ONE talk more of getting married, sometimes I silently pray he stays a bachelor for life God forgive me, some men deserves to be single for life.

5 Likes

Re: Account Transaction Needed by Iogobenz(m): 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
ifyalways:

N.a. the business weh you do weh give you money be this undecided
Safe investment? smiley when e go happen make sure say you ready to feed the op cheesy
Look my dear stephnie44.
Stop giving that man any money.i do not support receiving money from women and on your part too,you shouldn't be doing so because you might be needing a rebound if things don't work out.
You see most men take advantage of their women's financial incapacitations to make unnecessary demands from them and bend them to order.i do it a lot so I know.
So I think if he wants to see your money details,then he is either thinking you've got money and you don't want to lend him or he wants to know what your account is like for some mischievous reasons!
Else who needs that kind of information?for what?
Anyways business NO EASY!!!You have to pay your DUES before you can reap the rewards.i know because I am in business too.
There are no shortcuts,a little bit of luck and more about experience.
Let me ask you this.why can't you apply some of the ideas you got from your last job and build it as your business?
At least you've got contacts and skills from there right?
Goodluck my dear.
Ifyalways,you weh dey advise person to go put money online,can she make a 10 year plan with it and achieve undecided
Make una no make me vex this night angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Do You Attend To First.. Partner Or Child? / Your Beautiful And Lovely Ankara Fabrics Available... Check Out!!! / How To Get The Right Mattress Size For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.