Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,053 members, 7,818,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1019) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1448393 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by AkProsper(m): 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
bbeckky:
Pls mastercard or visa or any can do? Plus is it till September ending pls
Mastercard. Yes, September ending
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bbeckky: 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
God bless you bro.
AkProsper:

Mastercard. Yes, September ending
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by akseph1: 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2022
Please who has ordered from eBay before? Is it possible to ask the seller to split the price on eBay?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iscom(m): 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
Demaxl:

he doesn't reply messages
Oh! Sorry for that...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
gr8gem:
Who's waiting for the brand deal on Monday? Here is a good deal, and it's free shipping.

Good deal on top crappy phone? grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
AkProsper:

Sterling Bank. $100. Till September (summer)

How sure are you? angry I have been maxing out this thing, and now they want to cut me off embarassed

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
bbeckky:
God bless you bro.
is the limit 20 or 100?

If u succeed please kindly let us know
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hanibbal(m): 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2022
Parcel shipped with speedaf stuck at Custom Clearance since Sept 1. What's wrong? Is it that speedaf is not updating or it's really stuck at the customs?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hanibbal:
Parcel shipped with speedaf stuck at Custom Clearance since Sept 1. What's wrong? Is it that speedaf is not updating or it's really stuck at the customs?

chill..same with me

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bbeckky: 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
I will
VeeVeeMyLuv:
is the limit 20 or 100?

If u succeed please kindly let us know
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Enigma123: 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
so it is not only AliExpress shoppers this thing is affecting?

It has affected everyone o.

This country sha.

After they have destroyed the economy, the same people are now forcing us to suffer the consequences.

For me I think they they should ban Bureau de change like other advance nation because these bureau de change are the ones causing the hike in dollars. They buy from CBN at low price and sell the dollars at exorbitant prices. Meanwhile the banks receive low forex form CBN. The reason they will never ban these BDCs is because they're owned by politicians/senators.

6 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
iscom:
Oh! Sorry for that...

Lol,you should not apologise,
Thanks for the shout out boss,
But he should show proof,he sent me messages on WhatsApp and I did not reply him.
I wonder how he came to such hasty conclusion.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
Demaxl:

he doesn't reply messages

What message exactly did you send me and I am yet to reply you?
Last I recall,I was the one who quoted you on nairaland.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Demaxl(m): 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
noobody:

What message exactly did you send me and I am yet to reply you?
Last I recall,I was the one who quoted you on nairaland.

I asked whats your rate but you didnt respond
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2022
Demaxl:

I asked whats your rate but you didnt respond

Please show me where you asked me rate on WhatsApp,and I did not reply you,

Last I recall,this thread is not a discussion/sales/enquiries thread.

My personal contact details are there for all enquires.

So if I did not respond further on this thread,and you are really serious about your order,you could have come to WhatsApp to make further enquiries.

So how you came to conclusion I don't reply messages still baffles me.

Cheers all the same.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Demaxl(m): 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
noobody:

Lol,you should not apologise,
Thanks for the shout out boss,
But he should show proof,he sent me messages on WhatsApp and I did not reply him.
I wonder how he came to such hasty conclusion.

Cheers

I didnt say whatsapp messages oo
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Demaxl(m): 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
noobody:

Please show me where you asked me rate on WhatsApp,and I did not reply you,

Last I recall,this thread is not a discussion/sales/enquiries thread.

My personal contact details are there for all enquires.

So if I did not respond further on this thread,and you are really serious about your order,you could have come to WhatsApp to make further enquiries.

So how you came to conclusion I don't reply messages still baffles me.

Cheers all the same.

I didnt say whatsapp oo. I quoted you on this thread but got no response. You never told me anything about whatsapp
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2022
Enigma123:

It has affected everyone o.

This country sha.

After they have destroyed the economy, the same people are now forcing us to suffer the consequences.

For me I think they they should ban Bureau de change like other advance nation because these bureau de change are the ones causing the hike in dollars. They buy from CBN at low price and sell the dollars at exorbitant prices. Meanwhile the banks receive low forex form CBN. The reason they will never ban these BDCs is because they're owned by politicians/senators.
Mehn these guys were bloody brutal haba angry shocked shocked
As in their wickednes knows no bounds!

Only them want to chop, then they go on to block other people path, or lock their taps.

They don't want others to chop or breathe!
Under previous regimes it wasn't this bad!

It is supposed to be I "I chop u chop"

Even dollars coming into the economy dem dey want block am! grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
Demaxl:

I didnt say whatsapp messages oo

But you quoted saying I don't reply messages,

Are you confused?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Demaxl(m): 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
noobody:

But you quoted saying I don't reply messages,

Are you confused?

baba REST! I have admitted it was a mistake you are still crying
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2022
Demaxl:

baba REST! I have admitted it was a mistake you are still crying

Glad you admitted you lied.

Next time don't go about spreading false information because you simply cannot comprehend.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by akseph1: 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
noobody:

Next time don't go about spreading false information because you simply cannot comprehend.

Haba! This is too much! You are in business. Please take it easy. This is a customer you are insulting like this .

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2022
akseph1:

Haba! This is too much! You are in business. Please take it easy. This is a customer you are insulting like this .

Customer is always right nor mean say make seller dey use accusation and insult rub body,
I guess since I am offering a service,I should be on my knees begging him,
You refused to caution him on his own part because he is a customer and you assume he is right yeah
By the way point out any insult in my statement which is not true

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Thazard(m): 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
jboixxx:

Yeah, that offer is doable. I've had such with a seller before but the store was my regular. So, it went smoothly. He refunded me and excused me of the return option.

Take note of the bolded. Remember, it is a risk and once he accepts it without excusing you of the return, that may be the final lap of your dispute progress except you appeal.

So, I'll advice you to follow through the active dispute.

Hello Sir please can you please help me order zte ba610t screen from AliExpress for me?

I would be paying for everything.

Please it's very important .

Awaiting your reply!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ikombe: 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
jboixxx:
Don't waste your money. Alat (dollar) card seldom works on AliExpress cuz it doesn't support SecureCode OTP and 3D authentication except of they've upgraded it.

You may try your luck.

Don't get deceived by the 488/$ you saw there o.

Lol

Make e fund the account and try creating a card. Then you will be hit with the '' Card not available at the moment '' message

Chipper virtual card na the way now 715 to 1$ as of 10mins ago
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Demaxl(m): 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
noobody:

I honestly don't know how people can do business with you with this your character.
This was a simple misunderstanding and you just escalated it meaninglessly with insults.

I admitted I made a minor mistake, you still kept on ranting. Its not your fault sha.
You probably have too many customers thats why you cant treat them with respect.

This is the first time i am being insulted as a customer by someone who has offering a business.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Demaxl(m): 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
akseph1:

Exactly.

Before he runs a business he should probably learn some ethics and manners

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Demaxl(m): 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
noobody:

Customer is always right nor mean say make seller dey use accusation and insult rub body,
I guess since I am offering a service,I should be on my knees begging him,
You refused to caution him on his own part because he is a customer and you assume he is right yeah
By the way point out any insult in my statement which is not true

Show me where I insulted you.

"He doesnt reply messages"

This is what your low IQ took as an insult?
You said I didn't message you on whatsapp. Did you tell me to message you on whatsapp?
I ignored that fact and admitted that I didnt message but i quoted you on nairaland and you didnt respond.

You then started to insult me saying I couldnt comprehend .

Read through this message and ask yourself if you right in this situation.

Dont even call yourself a business if you dont have common human manners.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WebWriter: 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
This AliExpress showing #4 first user deal.
Is it real?
Cos I tried it at it showed a kind of error message when I wanted to pay
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ANIKUDI: 12:01am On Sep 07, 2022
WebWriter:
This AliExpress showing #4 first user deal.
Is it real?
Cos I tried it at it showed a kind of error message when I wanted to pay

It's limited to first time users only.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 2:08am On Sep 07, 2022
Demaxl:

Show me where I insulted you.

"He doesnt reply messages"

This is what your low IQ took as an insult?
You said I didn't message you on whatsapp. Did you tell me to message you on whatsapp?
I ignored that fact and admitted that I didnt message but i quoted you on nairaland and you didnt respond.

You then started to insult me saying I couldnt comprehend .

Read through this message and ask yourself if you right in this situation.

Dont even call yourself a business if you dont have common human manners.

Only me,3 replies,shows how pained you really are.
Back to the matter,been on nairaland too long for anyone to come and think you can use the statement of I am in business,I should learn ethics and manners(emotional blackmail)won't work on me,.lol,I have customers on here who would admit I treat them with nothing but absolute respect.
Last I recall,as a customer,you have the right to spend your money wherever you deem fit.

Yes I am not a business man,I gladly admit that,because I did not open shop and beg you or any other person on this thread to come patronise me.i am only offering help to those who need it,like I have always done in the past.
And definitely , I read through the situation clearly,and I understood what you implied by your response

Second ,you are not in the position to lecture me about human manners when you yourself na cheap liar that simply can't tell the truth.you obviously came out to cry foul,jumped into a hasty conclusion I don't reply messages,if you fully can comprehend,how do you expect a neutral person to actually interprete that statement?
And with your supposed ethics,manners let me add superior moral justification ,I don't see you going back to the lie you posted,and apologising,
Rather you choose to call me a cry baby because I called you out on your lie.

And you with the higher iq,how does simply reminding you of the fact you simply can't comprehend results to an insult too.

It's obvious lack of comprehension is obviously your problem.

You want respect as a customer?treat the seller with some level of respect too,and you definitely going to be respected.

This is the last time I am replying you as regards this subject matter,Its obvious you are frustrated and looking for who to drag in the mud with you.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dragnet: 7:14am On Sep 07, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: lilioj and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.