Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1448832 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 9:44am On May 13, 2020
For a month now there’s no update on my parcel just shows departed country is origin
Tried to open dispute yesterday then no gree and seller keeps giving me this story

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Carmal90(m): 10:15am On May 13, 2020
lavenderjade:

Legend
Legend bawoo? Make they just give me that phone jejely, this one been dey mess up since.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nexcarfini: 10:37am On May 13, 2020
SpeedRacer:
For a month now there’s no update on my parcel just shows departed country is origin
Tried to open dispute yesterday then no gree and seller keeps giving me this story

At least it has departed the country of Origin..
Best advice would be to just wait for the package, it's not the seller's fault there's nothing he can do.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Darlinx01(m): 10:55am On May 13, 2020
my package has been despatched to overseas NG/LOS since the17th of march, is there any possibiility its in nigeria but the shipping info is not yet updated i gat to get either the phone or the money cry cry....aliexpress keeps telling me i cant open dispute...i should have patience
abeg any ideas?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nexcarfini: 10:56am On May 13, 2020
Darlinx01:
my package has been despatched to overseas NG/LOS since the17th of march, is there any possibiility its in nigeria but the shipping info is not yet updated i gat to get either the phone or the money cry cry....aliexpress keeps telling me i cant open dispute...i should have patience
abeg any ideas?

Yes.
Have patience.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Darlinx01(m): 10:58am On May 13, 2020
Nexcarfini:

Yes.
Have patience.

so you are saying there is a possibility its maybe in Lagos?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by intergral(m): 10:59am On May 13, 2020
Adefowowe89:

may be you should check with your post office
I will till the end of this week for a call
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by intergral(m): 11:02am On May 13, 2020
jboixxx:
Your tracking info isn't chronological and youve had your tracking number masked, biko, how do we get details for you? Wait till you're called or able to open dispute.

I'm sorry if I've acted that way but I lost a phone from just tracking number... Went to the PO 2 years ago and was told somebody moved the package...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sofiscatedmoron: 12:08pm On May 13, 2020
F
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sofiscatedmoron: 12:09pm On May 13, 2020
SpeedRacer:
Passenger flights not cargo Exocet they are shipping them in passenger flights
Cargo flights land everyday especially Ethiopian and they are the king of the Asia to Africa route so I don’t know why they haven’t shipped our parcels through them

No flights allowed from Asia, which is the strong hold of Ali express commodities ,, and besides is human that process those items before shipping and arrivals
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sofiscatedmoron: 12:10pm On May 13, 2020
Carmal90:

We have ordered when this virus wasn't as pronounced as this...
OK
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IMAliyu(m): 12:26pm On May 13, 2020
My thing de Nigeria since...

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adefowowe89: 12:48pm On May 13, 2020
IMAliyu:
My thing de Nigeria since...
have you checked with your post office?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 1:04pm On May 13, 2020
intergral:
I'm sorry if I've acted that way but I lost a phone from just tracking number... Went to the PO 2 years ago and was told somebody moved the package...
Sorry about that. But I'm curious, did you just forget the case like that or you took it up with NIPOST?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by intergral(m): 1:14pm On May 13, 2020
jboixxx:
Sorry about that. But I'm curious, did you just forget the case like that or you took it up with NIPOST?
Struggled with them... But I just discovered that I will just waste my time cos nobody in that office looks like somebody that will refund me 5k not to talk of the money I spent on the phone... And it is a registered mail so Aliexpress confirm that the item has been received...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 1:26pm On May 13, 2020
intergral:
Struggled with them... But I just discovered that I will just waste my time cos nobody in that office looks like somebody that will refund me 5k not to talk of the money I spent on the phone... And it is a registered mail so Aliexpress confirm that the item has been received...
What an experience! I pray no one should experience such again but next time if you have issues with them, take it up officially. It's never a shouting match.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kingzleyz: 2:08pm On May 13, 2020
I hope dis will soon arrive.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by romoruyi(m): 2:51pm On May 13, 2020
intergral:
I will till the end of this week for a call

NIPOST has started giving out items.....i was at their office in IKOTA today. But i am yet to get a call for my items.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by intergral(m): 2:54pm On May 13, 2020
romoruyi:

NIPOST has started giving out items.....i was at their office in IKOTA today. But i am yet to get a call for my items.
yeah let's wait till Friday... Then on Monday I will go and check
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lavenderjade(m): 2:54pm On May 13, 2020
romoruyi:

The items they are giving out are those ones that came to dier officed before March 27th
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by romoruyi(m): 2:57pm On May 13, 2020
kingzleyz:
I hope dis will soon arrive.

All my items has this same tracking info as yours but what confuses me is:

Send item Abroad (edi-received)
sgsinb

It is not suppose to be that way.

Then one thing i observed is that Tracking numbers that does not start with RB, RR, RH, RV can not be tracked when it gets to Nigeria.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by romoruyi(m): 2:58pm On May 13, 2020
lavenderjade:

The items they are giving out are those ones that came to dier officed before March 27th

So what about the items from last month (APRIL)
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IMAliyu(m): 3:07pm On May 13, 2020
Adefowowe89:

have you checked with your post office?
No
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by romoruyi(m): 3:07pm On May 13, 2020
What is a tracking number?

Tracking number or tracking code is a unique number assigned to each package, which allows you to monitor the movement of the parcel between the countries or even inside one country.

Tracking numbers can be international or traceable only within the country of the sender.

The tracking number in the format of the Universal Postal Union looks like RA123456789CN, where the first 2 letters are the type of package and the last 2 letters are the code of the country of origin. Packages with such numbers can be tracked right until delivery.

Other shipments can be delivered by courier, transport and logistics companies, and how tracking codes look can vary a lot: CTAFT0000160477YQ, UPAAB000000251682107, AEL10105033654UA, SGADN143797855. Such packages are not always trackable in the recipient's country, and you'll have to wait for notification from the Post Office or a call from a courier company.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Darlinx01(m): 3:54pm On May 13, 2020
How is it possible my package left country of origin but never arrived at country of destination for over two months? does it mean it never left singapore or could it be that its in nigeria but singpost lost track of it? i'm confused someone help me out. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lavenderjade(m): 3:56pm On May 13, 2020
romoruyi:

So what about the items from last month (APRIL)

D items dey r giving are items dat came to post offices before Lockdown... Hope u understand.. Notin enter post office fr april cos dem nor work na
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lavenderjade(m): 3:59pm On May 13, 2020
Darlinx01:
How is it possible my package left country of origin but never arrived at country of destination for over two months? does it mean it never left singapore or could it be that its in nigeria but singpost lost track of it? i'm confused someone help me out. undecided undecided undecided

Cos nipost wasnt working since. Why una de do like sey una nor experience lockdown.. If u want it fast use dhl grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 4:05pm On May 13, 2020
lavenderjade:

Cos nipost wasnt working since. Why una de do like sey una nor experience lockdown.. If u want it fast use dhl grin
even dhl dey delay. My parcel with them has not been picked up since it was shipped on 7th. I'm really disheartened
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kingzleyz: 4:07pm On May 13, 2020
lavenderjade:

Na waiting i use order on monday i hope it gets here before month end
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lavenderjade(m): 4:17pm On May 13, 2020
iKingsley:
even dhl dey delay. My parcel with them has not been picked up since it was shipped on 7th. I'm really disheartened

Once dhl pick.. No issue
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lavenderjade(m): 4:18pm On May 13, 2020
They cleared today

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by thormeydey: 5:00pm On May 13, 2020
lavenderjade:
They cleared today
Which tracking site is this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Toluene15, tundesto(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.