Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1450974 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) ... (1442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chizip(m): 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
Help me shoppers this is what am getting after I clicked the pay option, I've tried almost 5 times same thing
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Chinese Android phones only

I can't vouch for Apple and other brands.

Anything can go wrong at customs port

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Obaelemide: 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
Aaah Nipost?? Omo wahala oo. Its been on leaving transit country fro about 8-9 days now. Wahala oo
I don dey fear oo everything is over $200
Destinylink:

Your Item is Registered Mail and it's being handled by Singapore Post. It will be delivered to you through NIPOST.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
Obaelemide:
Aaah Nipost?? Omo wahala oo. Its been on leaving transit country fro about 8-9 days now. Wahala oo
I don dey fear oo everything is over $200

Don't be scared! Just be patient, it will get to you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Obaelemide: 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
Alright thank you. I'll update once I get them. It's my first time shopping on Aliexpress cause the items I wanted to get were far too expensive to buy locally. Its cheapee buying from them even with the high exchange rate. Seems Speedaf is the safest bet but there is no way to know when ordering if it will be handled by them.
Destinylink:

Don't be scared! Just be patient, it will get to you.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
Obaelemide:
Alright thank you. I'll update once I get them. It's my first time shopping on Aliexpress cause the items I wanted to get were far too expensive to buy locally. Its cheapee buying from them even with the high exchange rate. Seems Speedaf is the safest bet but there is no way to know when ordering if it will be handled by them.

No wahala Boss.
Peace.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by osic(m): 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
Guys what's happening? payment for second item has been confirmed.
I've been debited

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jadajada: 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
Who know if one can use kuda visa card to order on aliexpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by osic(m): 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
jadajada:
Who know if one can use kuda visa card to order on aliexpress?
You can't

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chizip(m): 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
My order went through
Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Toluene15: 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
Chizip:
My order went through
Thanks
You used the sterling account?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chizip(m): 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
Yep
Toluene15:

You used the sterling account?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sofdoc1: 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
Destinylink:

When your order Waybill Number starts with "NG" and ends with "R", know that it's SPEEDAF that is handling the shipment.

The "NG" Stands for NIGERIA while the "R" stands for REGISTERED. There's also the one that usually ends with "E" ECONOMY.

Delivery charges are not attached to any item which it's waybill number starts with an "NG" and ends with an "R" and it's usually delivered to you at your doorstep.

Any package whose Waybill Number starts with an "NG" and ends with an "E" does not require any fee at the pickup sites. E.g SPEEDAF Office.

You are only charged a fee of ₦400 most times when there's a change of service. I.e, (from self-pickup to home delivery).

Thanks for the detailed explanation.

Are you sure about the statement in your last paragraph? 'cos I was informed by a speedaf delivery guy that I would still pay the 400 if I come and pick up items in their office.

Talking about their office, any idea where it's located in ikorodu? I believe all my goods have arrived now. Would like to pickup.

Thank you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
Codedzng:

Thanks

You're welcome
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LogicBomb8: 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
acedsportsng:

You can completely open a Domiciliary account without funding it.
how do you manage the case of providing another customer who already have dormiciliary account before you be allowed to create urs
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
sofdoc1:

Are you sure about the statement in your last paragraph? 'cos I was informed by a speedaf delivery guy that I would still pay the 400 if I come and pick up items in their office.

Talking about their office, any idea where it's located in ikorodu? I believe all my goods have arrived now. Would like to pickup.

Thank you.

Lol, they want to scam you

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
jadajada:
okay. Can I use the entire coin to place an order or I must add some fund to the coin b4 using it?

You' can use everything if you so wish (mostly, by exchanging for coupons), but you'll still have to add money to place order. Don't be deceived, however, by the so-called coins as it's being magnified by Aliexpress. You may discover at check out point that the monetary value attached to it doesn't have much impact in reducing the over-all price of the item you're buying. You need to take note of that
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
Chizip:
Yep

How much have you spent altogether on your virtual card?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
sofdoc1:

Thank you.

Don't allow yourself to be extorted. The guy is lying to you. I've been a regular customer of Speedaf, Ikorodu office, right from inception,and I've never paid a dime for my order (home delivery or self pick up). Their Ikorodu office is at 'G&G filling station, along Epe Road after Sabo market. That is, the next filling station after' Alaka filling station'.
Note:
You must have all the waybill numbers of all your orders at hand because, they're going to ask for it,. Good luck.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
I just made $80 Transaction with Sterling Mastercard and it went out smoothly
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Cyril009(m): 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
Olamak1:

Don't allow yourself to be extorted. The guy is lying to you. I've been a regular customer of Speedaf, Ikorodu office, right from inception,and I've never paid a dime for my order (home delivery or self pick up). Their Ikorodu office is at 'G&G filling station, along Epe Road after Sabo market. That is, the next filling station after' Alaka filling station'.
Note:
You must have all the waybill numbers of all your orders at hand because, they're going to ask for it,. Good luck.

My brother bought an adapter it was delivered they charged him 400 said they charge 400 for electrical appliances delivery
got him wondering cause he bought 4 cords if they delivered he would pay 1200....
so that's all a lie
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 11:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
sofdoc1:

Seriously! But I've never paid for any Self-pick-up item at SPEEDAF Office in Benin City. Though I don't of that of Lagos.

For more clarification, you can reach out to their Customer Care Via WhatsApp with this phone number
0800 070 7070
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gentledizzle: 11:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
morikee:

How did you get thd master card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Cyril009(m): 12:07am On Sep 29, 2022
Destinylink:

Not really.

Personally, I always seek to know the store location in China.

I do this by chatting up the seller to get important info about the product and their location in China. So once I am able to know their location then I'll be able to guess the Courier company that will be used.

Can you please explain a bit more different areas in China and shipping method to use
Areas not in China and Shipping method to use...
Thanks in advance.....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 7:04am On Sep 29, 2022
morikee:
What is their rate please ?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by obisite: 7:30am On Sep 29, 2022
Hello Shoppers.. Please just clarification,.. I used Nipost Mobolaji, ikeja..

But below is what I saw on tracking
.. Any post office at gbagada.. Kinda confuse

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SUPERPACK: 7:45am On Sep 29, 2022
This new user bonus on AliExpress is it real. I see some products that they say I can get for just 4 naira and some for just 10 naira.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jadajada: 8:04am On Sep 29, 2022
Olamak1:

You' can use everything if you so wish (mostly, by exchanging for coupons), but you'll still have to add money to place order. Don't be deceived, however, by the so-called coins as it's being magnified by Aliexpress. You may discover at check out point that the monetary value attached to it doesn't have much impact in reducing the over-all price of the item you're buying. You need to take note of that
noted. Thanks

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jadajada: 8:05am On Sep 29, 2022
SUPERPACK:
This new user bonus on AliExpress is it real. I see some products that they say I can get for just 4 naira and some for just 10 naira.
I tried it some weeks back but they keep cancelling the transaction saying its for safety reasons but u can give it a try.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jadajada: 8:08am On Sep 29, 2022
osic:

You can't
okay
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by osic(m): 8:13am On Sep 29, 2022
osic:
Guys what's happening? payment for second item has been confirmed.
I've been debited

Guys please help me
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 9:24am On Sep 29, 2022
osic:

Guys please help me

It's a mistake from your bank, you should be refunded within 48hrs or you can call theud customer care and explain the situation

(1) (2) (3) ... (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) ... (1442) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Obasmo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.