Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1449267 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lavenderjade(m): 11:40am On May 19, 2020
jboixxx:
Why did you edit your tracking number from this post? grin

Anyways, he could be right but does it worth the stress?

RB924825815SG
See am na two ifones.. Go collect am grin grin grin

How u wan take collect wetin get another person details

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 11:52am On May 19, 2020
lavenderjade:

RB924825815SG
See am na two ifones.. Go collect am grin grin grin

How u wan take collect wetin get another person details
You've read it up there na! wink
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BoldassBadasser(m): 12:38pm On May 19, 2020
Good afternoon everyone.. Please I need your advice and recommendation, I want to get a new phone from Aliexpress I don't know between iPhone 6s and lg v20 which to go for.. Your advice will be hugely appreciated. Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Silas12345: 2:30pm On May 19, 2020
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Opperwezen(m): 2:44pm On May 19, 2020
bigrovar:

My brother no be fight. With due respect, I am not a mumu rather I am a IT security professional. Things like tracking numbers are very sensitive and can be used by anyone to hijack your item. It is not even hard.. considering most people post so much information about themselves that it is not hard to piece things together about them and form a profile. You live in warri, and your name can be revealed from your phone number using true caller. If I track your online footprint I will get your location and it is easy to triangulate the nearest post office to it. You picture is in your profile, easy to make an ID from it. Phone number is in display.. easy to clone it and intercept all your calls and sms.

It won't take me long to even know what u are shipping if it is something of value and I am a bad actor (and it is worth my time and effort) I can easily hijack your identity and go claim the item. of cause you can always choose to ignore this advise that came from a good place smiley.. just know I come in peace.

To the uninitiated, this post wey our chief hacker write would make a lot of sense hahaha.

1. Intercept phone calls and sms in this generation?with all the encryptions? when no be say na our fore fathers landline wey dey use wire wey pesin fit tap? AbI ma MI6 this bros dey work for?

If you can't access the victims phone which is very crucial to your plans and also very unlikely, then you have a higher chance of successfully robbing a bank to stealing someones package
This bros even say it's very easy!!! I fear who no fear you

Since when I get sense I never see where dem steal person package because he revealed his tracking number

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dragnet: 3:12pm On May 19, 2020
All those saying it can't happen obviously know nothing about identity theft or social media engineering, you don't even need to know how to use a computer to use that, now talk of some one that has core IT skills.
Someone gave a hint and everyone suddenly knows how hacking can't be done, yet money is stolen from majority of people's accounts by roadside crawlers.
It isn't up for debate, if you don't know how it can happen just pass. Leave your tracking number open, the item may be a N1 item but it can be what would lead a trail to you in future.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Opperwezen(m): 3:34pm On May 19, 2020
dragnet:
All those saying it can't happen obviously know nothing about identity theft or social media engineering, you don't even need to know how to use a computer to use that, now talk of some one that has core IT skills.
Someone gave a hint and everyone suddenly knows how hacking can't be done, yet money is stolen from majority of people's accounts by roadside crawlers.
It isn't up for debate, if you don't know how it can happen just pass. Leave your tracking number open, the item may be a N1 item but it can be what would lead a trail to you in future.

Google is your friend sir smiley

You know how many tracking codes I Don see for Reddit alone? How many of them have been stolen?

Tracking number only = Can never be stolen
Tracking number + phone number= Nothing do you
Tracking number + phone number + location= looking for trouble
Tracking num + phn number + loc. + package details and pick up point = Still not a walk in d park for any hacker

A thief can only work with the info you give him, moreover this is a faceless forum if you choose to provide private information on your profile you're only risking yourself
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Opperwezen(m): 3:37pm On May 19, 2020
Even the tracking websites how many of them are truly secure or encrypted?

Post your tracking numbers without fear, but make sure to leave very sensitive details out
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ogbemuo: 3:42pm On May 19, 2020
Thank God my package Don land

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by FluidQueen(f): 3:51pm On May 19, 2020
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lavenderjade(m): 3:53pm On May 19, 2020
Ogbemuo:

One of my package too

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:55pm On May 19, 2020
lavenderjade:

One of my package too
Some NIPOST workers go suffer in the next few days/weeks o, especially the Shomolu PO.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lavenderjade(m): 3:56pm On May 19, 2020
jboixxx:
Some NIPOST workers go suffer in the next few days/weeks o, especially the Shomolu PO.

Why?? Influx of packages??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 4:01pm On May 19, 2020
lavenderjade:

Why?? Influx of packages??
Yeah.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lavenderjade(m): 4:03pm On May 19, 2020
jboixxx:
Yeah.

From the look of things bro.. They might not update some despatched to overseas cos its too many... This Ethiopian airlines are really trying
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TomorrowToday: 4:16pm On May 19, 2020
Pls who knows how much UBA charge for international payments and their dollar to naira rate?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Darlinx01(m): 4:36pm On May 19, 2020
Ogbemuo:
bros abeg na ASS? And na singapore post?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bigrovar(m): 4:57pm On May 19, 2020
Opperwezen:

To the uninitiated, this post wey our chief hacker write would make a lot of sense hahaha.

1. Intercept phone calls and sms in this generation?with all the encryptions? when no be say na our fore fathers landline wey dey use wire wey pesin fit tap? AbI ma MI6 this bros dey work for?

If you can't access the victims phone which is very crucial to your plans and also very unlikely, then you have a higher chance of successfully robbing a bank to stealing someones package
This bros even say it's very easy!!! I fear who no fear you

Since when I get sense I never see where dem steal person package because he revealed his tracking number
Ignorance is a disease. https://twitter.com/0x/status/1259217971265896450 That account belong to one of the most skilled software engineer in Nigeria. His twitter account was owned and some other personal account all through cloning his cell number and owning it via social engineered hack. This is why sms 2FA is often discouraged. Again, no need to wax lyrical.. open yourself to the world, display all of every. to each his own.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 4:59pm On May 19, 2020
lavenderjade:

From the look of things bro.. They might not update some despatched to overseas cos its too many... This Ethiopian airlines are really trying
Not updating it is the way to go, else, they'll likely be overwhelmed.

Ethiopian airline just de make their own money na...biznezz cheesy
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Makealive: 4:59pm On May 19, 2020
Has anyone shop with Naira Debit card in the past 3 days, please what's the dollar rate your bank charged you and which bank?!
Thank you guys
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by thormeydey: 5:02pm On May 19, 2020
jboixxx:

Should I be hoping for early arrival of my goods from AliExpress rather than Jumia?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Darlinx01(m): 5:03pm On May 19, 2020
jboixxx:

bros but na aliexpress standard shipping wey dn dey arrive?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 5:08pm On May 19, 2020
thormeydey:

Should I be hoping for early arrival of my goods from AliExpress rather than Jumia?
Darlinx01:
bros but na aliexpress standard shipping wey dn dey arrive?
No way for me to answer these o.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chelseamann(m): 5:13pm On May 19, 2020
Who has experienced a situation whereby you ordered for something, paid but it wasn't delivered on time.(X2 of the allotted time) You open a dispute and the seller refunds you. Later, NIPOST called you to come and pick it, surprisingly, you went and picked thesame good.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Raptor2cool: 5:20pm On May 19, 2020
BoldassBadasser:
Good afternoon everyone.. Please I need your advice and recommendation, I want to get a new phone from Aliexpress I don't know between iPhone 6s and lg v20 which to go for.. Your advice will be hugely appreciated. Thanks
go for the v20 or g6
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 5:30pm On May 19, 2020
jboixxx:
please, what is 'shipment on hold'?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HowGlorious: 5:34pm On May 19, 2020
chelseamann:
Who has experienced a situation whereby you ordered for something, paid but it wasn't delivered on time.(X2 of the allotted time) You open a dispute and the seller refunds you. Later, NIPOST called you to come and pick it, surprisingly, you went and picked thesame good.

So many people. Just refund the seller since u finally got ur order. How? Just make a new order and tell d seller not to ship it in ORDER NOTE

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HowGlorious: 5:36pm On May 19, 2020
iKingsley:

Reach out to DHL to know d fate of ur order.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kingzleyz: 5:52pm On May 19, 2020
iKingsley:

No be u dem pick up ur item yesterday and e don enter nigeria today dat was fast
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kingzleyz: 5:53pm On May 19, 2020
iKingsley:

And please send me dis dhl trackin link

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chelseamann(m): 5:59pm On May 19, 2020
HowGlorious:

So many people. Just refund the seller since u finally got ur order. How? Just make a new order and tell d seller not to ship it in ORDER NOTE
the issue is that: I deleted my app long time ago and can't even remember the login credentials. Just that I'm feeling guilty using it. Though it's a small package. Less than $10
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lavenderjade(m): 6:07pm On May 19, 2020
jboixxx:

I tell you... Make dem jus send dem to dier respective destinations make e fr fast

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: ezybaba(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.