Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1465704 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) ... (1444) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 7:00am On Dec 18, 2022
BrainRider:

Thank you.
Tracking num is speedaf.
"No logistics info" is the reply I get on speedaf tracking site.

Is dispute the only way out of this situation please?

Track on track24.net till the item gets to Nigeria then you start tracking with Speedaf
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 7:20am On Dec 18, 2022
Dunno if this item is still at Lagos or the final destination no further info

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lanre9ja(m): 7:53am On Dec 18, 2022
BrainRider:
Help please.
I placed an order, it got shipped, then eventually returned to seller.
Seller not replying messages...what can I do about it please?

If they not refunding you automatically then request for refund through dispute.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ex0rrcist: 8:22am On Dec 18, 2022
lanre9ja:

Is that your address just call them at ibadan office it's still there

Yes, ogbomoso is my adress, where can I get their ibadan adress? Thanks for the help
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ex0rrcist: 9:47am On Dec 18, 2022
lanre9ja:

Is that your address just call them at ibadan office it's still there
This is the last tracking update, unfortunately it's been returned.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by officialfestus(m): 10:02am On Dec 18, 2022
silibaba:
Pay4me now available.

If you can bring a well known escrow on nairaland.

My rate is 720/$
bookmarked.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lanre9ja(m): 10:06am On Dec 18, 2022
Ex0rrcist:

This is the last tracking update, unfortunately it's been returned.

Send an email to speedaf with your name,the tracking information and number if possible the screenshot as an attachment to prove your authentication. because I think 5 days or more they use to return the package back to seller if no collection or issues .
Now will the right time to send it to them good luck.
Details:
+234 800 070 7070
ng.info@speedaf.com

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
lanre9ja:

Send an email to speedaf with your name,the tracking information and number if possible the screenshot as an attachment to prove your authentication. because I think 5 days or more they use to return the package back to seller if no collection or issues .
Now will the right time to send it to them good luck.
Details:
+234 800 070 7070
ng.info@speedaf.com
They normally wait for thirty days before sending items back
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lanre9ja(m): 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2022
Babalegba:
They normally wait for thirty days before sending items back

Maybe but I had it's 5 working days, because according to what I saw on your tracking details.... (Reschedule detained beyond time)..... That is it's with then for long so they have to return it to the seller......

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2022
Shuggaa:

I doubt oh, tried yesterday and it said decline

ensure you have enough money in your account balance, like 5% more than the actual amount of what you want to buy

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Okehzoe: 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2022
peteregwu:
If you order anything from aliexpress, if the item didn't get to you, don't wait till the refund duration is over, just click the refund button before it elapses and get your refund back. No time to waste.

Goodday, it’s been 45 days I ordered my stuff $20.8 and I’ve not still received it (it has been on Leaving transit country since 7/12/2022), the seller said he advise I don’t open dispute cos it’s only once it can be opened and I would loose because the purchase protection is still on. what should I do?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SirJerrie(m): 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2022
Evening Guys...
For the avid shoppers, which card do you guys use to pay for your stuffs and what is their current rate?
I use chipper for little purchases, but I'd like to pay for a phone of over $300+ and Chipper charges around N790-N800 per $

Which card can I use to get a cheaper rate??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
Okehzoe:

Goodday, it’s been 45 days I ordered my stuff $20.8 and I’ve not still received it (it has been on Leaving transit country since 7/12/2022), the seller said he advise I don’t open dispute cos it’s only once it can be opened and I would loose because the purchase protection is still on. what should I do?

Did you say dispute? Well, you can't even do that right now because the system won't allow it. Aliexpress says you can only open dispute after 75 days of buyer's protection period, if your order doesn't get to you. What you should be concerned about now is how the item would get to destination ;as it's on it way enroute 'transit country',and there's nothing you can do about it but to be patient.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2022
BrainRider:
I also need help on this.
I placed an order on 3rd Dec, till date, order has not been shipped.
What can I do about this too?

Chat the seller and ask why the delay in shipping. Although you didn't indicate the type of item in the order, I personally have experienced such before with a mobile phone I ordered a couple of years ago. The order took seller about 2 weeks to process, and when it's eventually shipped, It spent another 2 weeks in transit before getting to me.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peteregwu(m): 7:42am On Dec 19, 2022
Okehzoe:

There was one that did to me that I shouldn't open any dispute but It was risky for me. What if I didn't open dispute and the refund time expires and I didn't receive it, then I won't be able to get the item or even refund, which means I lost. But I had to go ahead and clicked refund, I was refunded but my item never came. So, I made the right decision.

As long as the time expected for you, given to you by aliexpress has elapsed, then click the refund button. If it was, I won't waste time. No be my papa get aliexpress.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 19, 2022
Postnl.... 39 days in transit cry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Blavkz: 8:37am On Dec 19, 2022
Mine spent close to 50 days before I got it
DrLevi:
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 9:43am On Dec 19, 2022
morikee:
Dunno if this item is still at Lagos or the final destination no further info

They have sent me message to come for the item today
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
Blavkz:
Mine spent close to 50 days before I got it
Next time I go warn the seller o... If na postnl just cancel the order
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by michealdeco: 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
Please anyone with the contact of Owerri post office?

My item has been sent to them for weeks now they have refused to contact me
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jamess32: 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2022
SirJerrie:
Evening Guys...
For the avid shoppers, which card do you guys use to pay for your stuffs and what is their current rate?
I use chipper for little purchases, but I'd like to pay for a phone of over $300+ and Chipper charges around N790-N800 per $

Which card can I use to get a cheaper rate??

my chipper cash virtual card always get declined by Ali express can you guide on how you used it for ordering
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kenebee(m): 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2022
DrLevi:

Next time I go warn the seller o... If na postnl just cancel the order
'warn' lol
you're the one that selected the shipping company na and the seller shipped your item through that one.
I've made a mistake once where i ordered 2 items thinking i chose the one that speedaf handles but i didnt
it was after placing order i noticed i just left it and received my item 30 days later
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
michealdeco:
Please anyone with the contact of Owerri post office?

My item has been sent to them for weeks now they have refused to contact me
Around Ama JK. If you are entering Douglas from Bank Road it is by the left before the Junction that leads to Tetlow.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SirJerrie(m): 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
jamess32:

my chipper cash virtual card always get declined by Ali express can you guide on how you used it for ordering

I use the Virtual Dollar Card....
I don't do anything special...

I use it like I'd use any other virtual card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by michealdeco: 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Around Ama JK. If you are entering Douglas from Bank Road it is by the left before the Junction that leads to Tetlow.
I know the place though
Just needed the contact of the worker there
Seems I'll have to go
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
which bank abeg
kayus621:

ensure you have enough money in your account balance, like 5% more than the actual amount of what you want to buy
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Okehzoe: 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
DrLevi:

Mine is almost 50days, I no know who send me
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
Okehzoe:

Mine is almost 50days, I no know who send me

You cannot avoid PostNL or SingPost if the origin of the package is Hong Kong.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
Abeg, zenith bank limit be how much?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
jamess32:

If you're using the card for the first time, I would advice you to log into Aliexpress using PC and then make your purchase from there. Thereafter, you can continue using it for further purchases on Aliexpress mobile.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by maballack(m): 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
Anyone used Zenith recently, whats their rate please ......?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) ... (1444) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: solasola(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.