Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,657 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1455628 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) ... (1443) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Honlucas: 7:54am On Jan 05, 2023
zacwale:
I am available for AliExpress order I can order for you and send it to your address
Ur number
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sureteeboy(m): 8:21am On Jan 05, 2023
acorntree:
Spendwise is 755₦/$ + additional 1$ , for dollar card less than 80$. This too high o
It seems they have monthly charges again. They are thieves
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Incredible128: 9:22am On Jan 05, 2023
Pls, can someone help answer this?
Incredible128:
Hello all, pls has anyone ever had this experience? I made an order for a battery and the seller spllitted the payment into two and I made the first payment but due to the fact that this would be my first time to order using spilt payment system and "not very fast replies" from the seller and me not quite understanding his replies, I was not able to make the second half of the payment due to Gtbank's card restriction. Here is the issue now, I woke up this morning to see a notification from AliExpress that my order has shipped; I want to ask, is this normal? Has anyone had this experience before? I've messaged the seller already to ask, but I said to ask here also to see if others have had this experience before
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 9:52am On Jan 05, 2023
Incredible128:
Pls, can someone help answer this?

It's not normal! Your order couldn't have been shipped under incomplete payments. I guess the shipment notification you received is a deception from the seller. Try and monitor the tracking number attached to the order for the next 7 days. You'll be surprised that there won't be update on the tracking. Since you were unable to complete the payment, what the seller should have done was to cancel the payments and close the order. Instead, he pretended to have shipped it.
Can you screnshoot the page and upload?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by naijaboy756: 10:08am On Jan 05, 2023
mctfopt:

You may likely not pay any duty
Okay thank you. They are about 4 items which cummulatively amounts to $124
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prinzton(m): 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
martyns200:

Pls how much is their rate
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pinkylovely: 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
I've noticed that my UBA Mastercard that was once working fine for AliExpress payment has now been declined. Noticed this last year September or so. It did not even work for other international sites anymore. I went ahead to open a chipper cash account which worked for someone but did not also work for me.

Now, what's surprising is, my sister paid with her UBA master card just some weeks ago and it went through! What could be the issue, please? � cry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
pinkylovely:
I've noticed that my UBA Mastercard that was once working fine for AliExpress payment has now been declined. Noticed this last year September or so. It did not even work for other international sites anymore. I went ahead to open a chipper cash account which worked for someone but did not also work for me.

Now, what's surprising is, my sister paid with her UBA master card just some weeks ago and it went through! What could be the issue, please? � cry

Be sure your order don't exceed $20 and have an amount more than that on your account
For e.g if UBA charges say #500/$, that means you need to have more than #10k in your account to order the item(s), it happened to me when i first used GTB to buy an item
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Incredible128: 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
This is the screenshot
Olamak1:

It's not normal! Your order couldn't have been shipped under incomplete payments. I guess the shipment notification you received is a deception from the seller. Try and monitor the tracking number attached to the order for the next 7 days. You'll be surprised that there won't be update on the tracking. Since you were unable to complete the payment, what the seller should have done was to cancel the payments and close the order. Instead, he pretended to have shipped it.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pinkylovely: 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
icon91:

Be sure your order don't exceed $20 and have an amount more than that on your account
For e.g if UBA charges say #500/$, that means you need to have more than #10k in your account to order the item(s), it happened to me when i first used GTB to buy an item

Yes, I did. It was the first time I was trying to make payment for the month on AliExpress. So, I'm not sure I would've exceeded the $20 limit when I had not purchased anything yet.

And yes, there was more than enough money in the account. Don't know what's up cry. Because this is the very same card I used last year up until mid last year precisely to purchase items on AliExpress.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Incredible128: 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
And if I try using the tracking number on on another app, I get this
Olamak1:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
Incredible128:

As you can see, tracking already showing expired..... Track it with 'postal.ninja' and let's see the result
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Incredible128: 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
This is what it's showing
Olamak1:

As you can see, tracking already showing expired..... Track it with 'postal.ninja' and let's see the result

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by artworks1: 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
Contact me for your eBay orders. Let
Me buy them for you.

WhatsApp: 09068 35 98 93
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by acorntree(m): 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
Prinzton:

Kudiwave works seamlessly.

AliExpress rejected my payment using kudiware virtual dollar card. What should I send to appeal?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
acorntree:

AliExpress rejected my payment using kudiware virtual dollar card. What should I send to appeal?

Card rejected? Card appeals denied? See solution below

Gherley:

Even if it upload successfully, the appeal is always denied like it happens to me. I upload my Debit Card ending with that number they indicated, National ID, NIN Slip, My Debit Card Statement collected from the bank, Voters Card but still the appeal is denied, I try using another card but the same thing, apply for another appeal with the card still denied, I was only by them to use another payment method.

So I try using the web i.e Chrome Browser and login to my AliExpress account because before am using the AliExpress app downloaded from playstore, I try paying for the same order with the same card am using in the app that got denied and with surprised, the payment goes through. I tried paying for another order, and it goes through.
So I would advice you to try and use the web with Google Chrome and login with your AliExpress account, try paying for the order and see if it goes through. One of the major problem that got our card payment method got blockage in AliExpress is using different IP all the time, try to use single IP when making order in AliExpress.
Waiting for your feedback.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prinzton(m): 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
acorntree:

Use either the app or web go to account>>>>>wallet>>>>add new card.

NB: make sure you have Money in the account to be used for verification of the card.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
Incredible128:
This is what it's showing

Just monitor the tracking for the next 5 days to see whether there would be updates in movements. In the meantime, chat the seller and ask him why he chose to ship the item when you'd not completed the payments.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Incredible128: 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
Alright, thank you
Olamak1:

Just monitor the tracking for the next 5 days to see whether there would be updates in movements. In the meantime, chat the seller and ask him why he chose to ship the item when you'd not completed the payments.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by abiketomi: 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
zacwale:

Come let me pay 4 you
how? I need your WhatsApp details
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by acorntree(m): 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
Prinzton:

Use either the app or web go to account>>>>>wallet>>>>add new card.

NB: make sure you have Money in the account to be used for verification of the card.

I used the android app. I've tried and chrome app using the desktop web , problem still occur. I think kudiwave virtual dollar doesn't work on AliExpress. Someone here claimed it worked which I doubt before only to try it and failed

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by acorntree(m): 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
Prinzton:

Kudiwave works seamlessly.

It doesn't work seamlessly. Payment ended with security issues. The card billing address shows US and is rejected instantly on aliexpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zacwale(m): 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
abiketomi:
how? I need your WhatsApp details

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by MaziTeejay: 12:42am On Jan 06, 2023
Pls what's the name of the app you used for the tracking?
Incredible128:
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Incredible128: 2:10am On Jan 06, 2023
17track
MaziTeejay:
Pls what's the name of the app you used for the tracking?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Incredible128: 2:19am On Jan 06, 2023
This is what he's saying, what do u think I should do?
Olamak1:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prinzton(m): 6:29am On Jan 06, 2023
acorntree:

It doesn't work seamlessly. Payment ended with security issues. The card billing address shows US and is rejected instantly on aliexpress
Let me try making a payment of something little and get back to you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by acorntree(m): 8:03am On Jan 06, 2023
Prinzton:

Let me try making a payment of something little and get back to you.

So you didn't try it before and you put it up there that it worked seamlessly. I just wasted almost 4k on this issue, converting back the dollar card to naira and transfered back to my account. Please always verify and confirm something before putting it here. Nairalanders, Kudiwave virtual dollar card doesn't work on AliExpress so don't waste your money trying it. You can't convert all your dollar back to naira if issue arises. There is always security issues with payment on AliExpress whether you use AliExpress app or desktop web like chrome.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:29am On Jan 06, 2023
artworks1:
Contact me for your eBay orders. Let
Me buy them for you.

WhatsApp: 09068 35 98 93
ur rate
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prinzton(m): 8:50am On Jan 06, 2023
acorntree:

So you didn't try it before and you put it up there that it worked seamlessly. I just wasted almost 4k on this issue, converting back the dollar card to naira and transfered back to my account. Please always verify and confirm something before putting it here. Nairalanders, Kudiwave virtual dollar card doesn't work on AliExpress so don't waste your money trying it. You can't convert all your dollar back to naira if issue arises. There is always security issues with payment on AliExpress whether you use AliExpress app or desktop web like chrome.
Sir,
I've been using it for quite sometime without any issues.
Just to confirm what you said, I had to make a purchase this morning of $1.02 and it went through.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) ... (1443) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Temitope2000 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.