Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1460559 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) ... (1443) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jadajada: 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
Been expecting this. Which option/options do we have now?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mkelv0106(m): 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ominie:

$20
Thank you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ObalaEmma: 5:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
Hi, is there any way I can change the goods already in Lagos to be moved to Anambra under spedaff logistics?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Clicked: 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
jadajada:

Just saw this in my mail and came here to see if we have one last bank that allows naira cards. This sucks for real sad
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nadingo: 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
Nadingo:
Pls, how many days do goods stay with Nigerian customs before they are cleared and delivered to the North? It's just a slippers and cheap necklace. Thanks.
Pls cry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
Nadingo:
Pls cry
Please what? We should learn to free ourselves from situations or processes that are not in our control.

If NCS takes 1 month to clear, you can't do nothing about it. They'll release it whenever they're satisfied with the package. So, don't stress yaself.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by emmychib: 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
noobody:

Ensure you read the description of what you brought well in terms of size,quantity etc
If you are sure it is suppose to come as you said,take a picture,and click on open dispute,write your complaints and the amount you want to receive,upload the picture as evidence showing your shipping address information next to the item.
Be patient and let AliExpress settle.
Thanks boss
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eteebanky1: 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
Dwaynestefan:
Another one bites the dust!

Damn!
UBA, only the one standing eventually bites the dust .
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
jadajada:
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by okikigsm: 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
Dwaynestefan:
Another one bites the dust!
I don dey use my $20 allocation already.i go finish am b4 15th.Uba till we meet again o.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iscom(m): 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
okikigsm:

I don dey use my $20 allocation already.i go finish am b4 15th.Uba till we meet again o.
cheesy smiley
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
jboixxx:
Please what? We should learn to free ourselves from situations or processes that are not in our control.

If NCS takes 1 month to clear, you can't do nothing about it. They'll release it whenever they're satisfied with the package. So, don't stress yaself.

Hehehe! No amount of pleading fit comot parcel from their custody, honestly.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by williams2600(m): 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
People of God abeg how i wan start to look for this package now abeg

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
williams2600:

Track your order with ' postal.ninja' to know its current location.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nadingo: 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
jboixxx:

So what is wrong in me learning from the experience of others? Or is it not why we are here? Did I ask for how I am to go and force customs to free the goods? I was just asking out of curiosity as this is my first order. Nawa for some people.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nadingo: 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
Olamak1:

Hehehe! No amount of pleading fit comot parcel from their custody, honestly.
That wasn't the question..I was just curious to know, as a newbie, the average duration it usually spends with them and that was all. I've asked how long it takes for goods to arrive Nigeria from China before I made my first order so I don't see why anyone should berate me for a simple enquiry. All that him preaching no be waiting I wan hear.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kingdemu: 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
Nadingo:
So what is wrong in me learning from the experience of others? Or is it not why we are here? Did I ask for how I am to go and force customs to free the goods? I was just asking out of curiosity as this is my first order. Nawa for some people.
Don't mind him. He is just unnecessarily being a pain in the ar$e. Custom clearance takes anywhere between a week and a month depending on how lucky you are.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by williams2600(m): 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
Olamak1:

Track your order with ' postal.ninja' to know its current location.

Boss see what it says i am perplexed

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
zacwale:

Cap company

But 98% of my goods na from Alibaba

Even the laptop?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 10:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
williams2600:

It'll get to you, your item is still on the move. You'll be notified when it comes to your local post office.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zacwale(m): 10:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
mctfopt:

Even the laptop?

Yes
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dwaynestefan: 12:49am On Jan 11, 2023
Anyone please... How can an ordinary man order from AliExpress now?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zacwale(m): 12:58am On Jan 11, 2023
Dwaynestefan:
Anyone please... How can an ordinary man order from AliExpress now?

If you have international card or dollar account
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zacwale(m): 1:01am On Jan 11, 2023
4bdos doing drop shipping and personal order can join group... You will see expert dat will help you out

https://chat whatsappdotcom/IFJlbEf1xMSGj2nAy4Oa2p
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dwaynestefan: 1:07am On Jan 11, 2023
zacwale:

If you have international card or dollar account

Can I get a prepaid dollar card without opening a domiciliary account?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zacwale(m): 1:30am On Jan 11, 2023
Dwaynestefan:

Can I get a prepaid dollar card without opening a domiciliary account?

Baba 9ja av cast ooooo

Try and get wise account but no use 9ja location... If you want 9ja location you will not get wise card 4 spending
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ObalaEmma: 4:31am On Jan 11, 2023
ObalaEmma:
Hi, is there any way I can change the goods already in Lagos to be moved to Anambra under spedaff logistics?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 4:50am On Jan 11, 2023
Mfunkynation:
UBA might be "NEXT"... Buy Buy Buy Buy
I first shouted about it!!! E don happen! 4 days to go
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 5:44am On Jan 11, 2023
Nadingo:
That wasn't the question..I was just curious to know, as a newbie, the average duration it usually spends with them and that was all. I've asked how long it takes for goods to arrive Nigeria from China before I made my first order so I don't see why anyone should berate me for a simple enquiry. All that him preaching no be waiting I wan hear.

I understand your feelings as a newbie on the shopping 'matter'. What you need now is patience because customs clearance is unpredictable. Sometimes, you're lucky and get your order cleared in a couple of days. At other times, it could take quite a while. Everybody here does experience such a thing as well, so it's not peculiar to you. Because we're used to it, that's why we don't talk about the delay anymore. So just keep your calm.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jobportng(m): 5:54am On Jan 11, 2023
so like this we are stuck with kudiwave and chipper
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:15am On Jan 11, 2023
Nadingo:
There's no na wa anywhere! When things are out of our control, we leave it to take its course. If I tell you it takes 2hrs and at times 10 days, would it have made any difference to when yours would be released?

Anyways, apologies if you took my message amissed but it's what it is. No offence intended.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) ... (1443) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.