Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1444330 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kingzleyz: 9:39am On Jun 02, 2020
iKingsley:
you are lucky they didn't contact you for customs charge. A friend who bought same Note 9s has been billed 64k
Na the matter wey dey for ground now. Please, beware!

64k keh for waiting... Ha.. Waiting him déclaré d money for d phone as... Cause d person declared mine as 40$..dat means we dat dey didnt contact no custom fee be dat.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kingzleyz: 9:41am On Jun 02, 2020
I hope dem no dey mistake minna for abuja... Anyway ma just dey look

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 9:44am On Jun 02, 2020
kingzleyz:

64k keh for waiting... Ha.. Waiting him déclaré d money for d phone as... Cause d person declared mine as 40$
same. Customs don't care what you declared. After your own declaration, they would declare their own. That is why the seller always says that he usually declares low value but would still need to be charged if customs makes a thorough inspection
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 9:44am On Jun 02, 2020
It seems like you are checking it each seconds, nawa for you o grin
kingzleyz:
I hope dem no dey mistake minna for abuja... Anyway ma just dey look

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kingzleyz: 9:52am On Jun 02, 2020
iKingsley:
same. Customs don't care what you declared. After your own declaration, they would declare their own. That is why the seller always says that he usually declares low value but would still need to be charged if customs makes a thorough inspection

Ehh na wa ooo.. Hope say as dey no call us dem no go bill us..

. Since dey called d guy
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kingzleyz: 9:52am On Jun 02, 2020
iKingsley:
It seems like you are checking it each seconds, nawa for you o grin

Lol no o... Na because i put mind say i go collect am today
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Yomiogunmefun: 9:59am On Jun 02, 2020
iKingsley:
you are lucky they didn't contact you for customs charge. A friend who bought same Note 9s has been billed 64k
Na the matter wey dey for ground now. Please, beware!

Wow .. How much con be the phone sef .. Na wa ooo
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 10:05am On Jun 02, 2020
Yomiogunmefun:

Wow .. How much con be the phone sef .. Na wa ooo
89k, could you imagine?
if it's not cleared after 7days, it will enter DHL demorage mode (#43/1kg per day)
And if it reaches 28 days without clearance, DHL will finally hand it over to customs undecided
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by acorntree(m): 10:15am On Jun 02, 2020
jboixxx:
Logistics isn't a direct trip as most of us have been thinking. Yes, no pass 3hrs but it isn't the same vehicle that picks from Lagos that'll deliver at Abuja as each has its terminal point.

An example: Makurdi to Lafia is about 4hrs (if I'm not mistaken) but Makurdi vehicle won't deliver nasarawa bound package, only Portharcourt inbound Abuja vehicle that will pick it up at Makurdi and deliver to lafia on it's way to abuja. If it takes 5 days to come to Makurdi, that's how long the package will stay at Makurdi before it leaves to Lafia.

Reason why you see your DHL items going round the world before coming to 9ja.

@jboixxx help me interpret this o. I was at post office yesterday to check for my packages but was told I didn't have any. Tracking this morning shows this.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ameh99: 10:18am On Jun 02, 2020
Does this mean item is still in China?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 10:26am On Jun 02, 2020
ameh99:
Does this mean item is still in China?
yes
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by blackfm: 10:39am On Jun 02, 2020
My order has been like this since, please help interprete.
Its showing as order complete as well and I cant extend BP

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kingzleyz: 10:39am On Jun 02, 2020
@ikingsley @bigivar av collected my package... And i didnt pay nothing... Nice
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bigrovar(m): 10:43am On Jun 02, 2020
iKingsley:
89k, could you imagine?
if it's not cleared after 7days, it will enter DHL demorage mode (#43/1kg per day)
And if it reaches 28 days without clearance, DHL will finally hand it over to customs undecided
You can apply for a review. This is what most Nigerians don't know. You can apply for a review posting the order page and how much the phone cost including shipping also stating it is for personal use. You can post the real standard global price of the device. Custom duty for phones is 10% of the phone price and cost of shipping basically 10 percent of what u paid aliexpress for the phone. They then charge 7% of the Duty price as VAT. So if you got the device for 100 dollars (cost and shipping) your duty should be 10 dollars + 0.7c (VAT being 7% of 10 dollars)
The above is what is stated in the CET document for customs which is used for duty. So you do have ground for a review. It would just take time which is why most people don't explore that option.

Me I Don ready them sha. I had to get another device while waiting so I am in no hurry at all.. If they send me some ridiculous price na sharply I go appeal for review putting all my reasons.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 10:46am On Jun 02, 2020
kingzleyz:
why is there no pictures?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 10:47am On Jun 02, 2020
bigrovar:

You can apply for a review. This is what most Nigerians don't know. You can apply for a review posting the order page and how much the phone cost including shipping also stating it is for personal use. You can post the real standard global price of the device. Custom duty for phones is 10% of the phone price and cost of shipping basically 10 percent of what u paid aliexpress for the phone. They then charge 7% of the Duty price as VAT. So if you got the device for 100 dollars (cost and shipping) your duty should be 10 dollars + 0.7c (VAT being 7% of 10 dollars)
The above is what is stated in the CET document for customs which is used for duty. So you do have ground for a review. It would just take time which is why most people don't explore that option.

Me I Don ready them sha. I had to get another device while waiting so I am in no hurry at all.. If they send me some ridiculous price na sharply I go appeal for review putting all my reasons.
I will tell the guy to apply for review then, because the amount doesn't make sense at all
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bigrovar(m): 10:51am On Jun 02, 2020
iKingsley:
I will tell the guy to apply for review then, because the amount doesn't make sense at all
I go call my guy who works for the legal team at a international logistic company to ask how this can be done and revert
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bigrovar(m): 10:55am On Jun 02, 2020
kingzleyz:

congrat oo, my package done reach lagos sef and na lag I dey so might get it today or tomorrow
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Samyokporua(m): 11:09am On Jun 02, 2020
Have you guys noticed that NIPOSTs ips tracking site has not been going?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kingzleyz: 11:50am On Jun 02, 2020
iKingsley:
why is there no pictures?

Lol here u go..i been never open am when i post here

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by uboma(m): 11:52am On Jun 02, 2020
kingzleyz:

Congratulations.

How did you dodge the Customs duty?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 11:56am On Jun 02, 2020
kingzleyz:

wow, cool!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mrviktor(m): 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
kingzleyz:

See as u troway the carton for the 3rd pic.. grin cheesy grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Trades07: 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
So far. Very impressed doing business with gidieberry.

Even with movement restrictions and pandemic issues. His services are still great.

24hrs delivery for the screen guard i ordered from him. Ibadan to Abuja.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by xoftxoul: 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
bigrovar:

I go call my guy who works for the legal team at a international logistic company to ask how this can be done and revert
Please do us good to inform us about your findings
It's a crucial and important topic
thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by EliteMike(m): 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
Just got a message to come for a package I ordered February and March...
I've been extending buyer protection since April..
Akure PO

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by richy02(m): 12:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
starprince71:
No bro abt to

Do, hope they refund you or you'll have to wait like us
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by xamiel4(m): 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
kingzleyz:

How much did you buy the phone
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
acorntree:

@jboixmxx help me interpret this o. I was at post office yesterday to check for my packages but was told I didn't have any. Tracking this morning shows this.
it's with them. Only the delivery PO can log it in as delivery failed.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
iKingsley:
I'm hoping yours would be faster as my review has been pending since March though this is through EMS. I was told its due to the OF and junior workers not bn at work. Order of <30 dollars, NCS charge me 17500.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
jboixxx:
I'm hoping yours would be faster as my review has been pending since March though this is through EMS. I was told its due to the OF and junior workers not bn at work. Order of <30 dollars, NCS charge me 17500.
no, this is for someone else. Mine is currently lost somewhere in Kaduna while I'm in Enugu grin
Lagos branch says it has left Kaduna to Enugu on Friday, till now, Enugu branch has not received it.
DHL Nigeria is a joke undecided

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kilodavid: 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
Any info that can help on this from anyone ?

What’s the update regarding this ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.