Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1450208 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by UmehzEmmanuel(m): 11:21am On Sep 06, 2023
What's the best means of payment on AliExpress at present?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by muybay: 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
kemiomobomi:
I m new to Aliexpress experience. My main issue is how best do I get the products delivered to me in Lagos. What I m ordering is some mini DIY materials around $30-$40
We can help you order the item and shop down to Lagos for you. Shipping to Lagos is not an issue.
Chat up. Number on signature
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by muybay: 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
UmehzEmmanuel:
What's the best means of payment on AliExpress at present?
Paypal
We now offer Checkout on all foreign websites at an affordable rate. We will help you complete your order and ship down to Nigeria for you
Also, we buy and sell RMB to Alipay, WeChat and banks.
We have been in this business for over 3 years delivering excellent services to all our customers.
WhatsApp - 2348124545412
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2023
Lol Bitnob dey yarn rubbish say you can only carry out transaction when you have $2 in your card account like if you want to carry out $10 transaction you gats to have $12 before it will work
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
Hello fams!
Anyone here know tricks of buying things at their cheapest on Aliexpress, pls do share, the other day after buying an item during sales with a good discount, i just returned in the evening & found thesame item even has over $8 further discount on superdeals & sometimes its vice versa, abi na just game of luck
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Landmine1: 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
muybay:

Paypal
does PayPal really work on aliexpress now?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Landmine1: 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
What’s the best mode of payment on aliexpress now? That charges no card creation fee?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Raizo007: 1:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
It doesn't for Nigerians.
Landmine1:
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by muybay: 1:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
Landmine1:
If the supplier you are buying from accepts PayPal as means of payment then you pay with PayPal.
Google is always your friend

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kemiomobomi: 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2023
muybay:

We can help you order the item and shop down to Lagos for you. Shipping to Lagos is not an issue.
Chat up. Number on signature

Thanks I dont need help with the order, I only need information from experienced shoppers on the best approach to shipping

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Landmine1: 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2023
muybay:

If the supplier you are buying from accepts PayPal as means of payment then you pay with PayPal.
Google is always your friend
how does one know if the supplier accepts PayPal?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by muybay: 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2023
Landmine1:
When you click on Buy item, you will see the available accepted methods of payment
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by UmehzEmmanuel(m): 2:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
muybay:

Paypal

No, I mean an alternative to our Naira-denominated Master and Visa cards.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by muybay: 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2023
UmehzEmmanuel:

No, I mean an alternative to our Naira-denominated Master and Visa cards.
You can use Fundall virtual card, it works well on AliExpress.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
Toluene15:
Please what is wrong with speedaf??
They were sending my parcel to a wrong area, I contacted them and it was sent back to LOS - distribution center.
I just checked now only to see they are sending it again to another wrong area angry

Lol! I couldn't help laughing on seeing this!
Those Speedaf guys can be so funny at times. I experienced such mis - route of orders with them a couple of times early this year,it can be so annoying.

Just message them again about it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
Landmine1:

Aliexpress is the one handling all payments, not supplier or seller. Check the card/payments section to know whether PayPal is listed amongst the options.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2023
kemiomobomi:
I m new to Aliexpress experience. My main issue is how best do I get the products delivered to me in Lagos. What I m ordering is some mini DIY materials around $30-$40

Just make sure you fill your correct adddres and phone number because your orders would be sent directly to the Speedaf office/Post office nearest to the address you submitted. If your item is a registered one, it would be delivered to you at home if Speedaf is the one handling it, or you'd be contacted to come pick it up at the Post Office in case it's handled by Nipost.

Moreover, after checking out on any item of your choice, there's no need bothering yourself about it ; as every other thing, from shipping down to delivery, would be handled by Aliexpress.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Landmine1: 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
Olamak1:

Aliexpress is the one handling all payments, not supplier or seller. Check the card/payments section to know whether PayPal is listed amongst the options.
it’s not listed there. No PayPal
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Landmine1: 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
muybay:

You can use Fundall virtual card, it works well on AliExpress.
do they charge card creation fee?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Masterdazhem: 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
sheddyboy01:
Good day guys, recently I noticed I can't order more than 1 unit of any item I try to buy on AliExpress

They keep telling me the max number of item per customer is 1.

Nah memory card I wan buy ooo

I try other things , same thing

Is it just me ?

Which card you using on AliExpress bro?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by muybay: 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
Landmine1:
do they charge card creation fee?
Of course they do
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by EliteMike(m): 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
Has speedaf started collecting charges on packages ending with 'R'?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
Landmine1:
it’s not listed there. No PayPal

That means it won't work for African shoppers , though I understand that it works in some regions like the US, UK and so on.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kemiomobomi: 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
Olamak1:

Just make sure you fill your correct adddres and phone number because your orders would be sent directly to the Speedaf office/Post office nearest to the address you submitted. If your item is a registered one, it would be delivered to you at home if Speedaf is the one handling it, or you'd be contacted to come pick it up at the Post Office in case it's handled by Nipost.

Moreover, after checking out on any item of your choice, there's no need bothering yourself about it ; as every other thing, from shipping down to delivery, would be handled by Aliexpress.

Thank you very much. You are a blessing

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 4:25am On Sep 07, 2023
Landmine1:
Maybe he thought na Alibaba! PayPal nibo?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 4:28am On Sep 07, 2023
Landmine1:
What’s the best mode of payment on aliexpress now? That charges no card creation fee?
NONE! All charges Card creation fee
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Landmine1: 6:22am On Sep 07, 2023
jboixxx:
NONE! All charges Card creation fee
thanks. which seems to charge the cheapest fee?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:32am On Sep 07, 2023
Landmine1:
thanks. which seems to charge the cheapest fee?
Chai! I can't answer that correctly cuz I use Dom account and only have a recourse to virtual cards for emergency cases only.

Klasha: CCF = 3.5, card monthly maintenance of $1 and C funding charge of $1.5

Grey CCF is $4 and an initial $1 C funding charge.

PayDay is there too.

Their rates are dependent on BMR which is volatile cuz it changes every other minute.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pinkylovely: 7:57am On Sep 07, 2023
freemi:
pls what method did u use to pay for items on AliExpress. Alat pay isn't working anymore

Chipper cash

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pinkylovely: 8:03am On Sep 07, 2023
Please, if you've purchased a smartphone recently on AliExpress, kindly reply to my comment, please.

First, how long did it take before you got your product?
Was your item shipped via AliExpress standard shipping and was the shipping fee free?
Did you have any issues with custom clearance?
Do you think it'll be best to use a third party shipping agent to get the product?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Yunus2012(m): 8:30am On Sep 07, 2023
morikee:

E get time wey i bought Note 10 Plus 512gb over $1200 around 2018 with zero custom charges werey seller declared it worth $80

Itj is only when thing go wrong and they offer you refund of 80 dollar worth gbege go dey.
We need to understand that every advance has a disadvantage.
Plus we are cheating the country by not appropriate tax. All of us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Nana2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.