Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1464849 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) ... (1444) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by KingCassy(m): 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2023
KingCassy:
Guys I want to purchase something on AliExpress but the system is telling me I can’t select that product more than one.. how do I overcome this

Ok I noticed I only experience this in welcome deals… and welcome deals are what is scattered around my AliExpress homepage.. how do I get pass this?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
Clemzy19:

Can you hear yourself. You quoted my threads claiming people should be careful of me when nobody has complained in anyway. Is that the best way to go about things or are you suppose to defame me in such manner putting false screenshots that has nothing to do with me on my thread. Or did I tell you I don't accept escrow that you have to spoil my thread to drive away my customers. Is it really fair? Ask yourself and be honest with yourself if that's the right thing to do to someone's thread without any accusations from anyone. What you did is very bad. I accept escrow and my deals are legit. So I will advice you take that post off my thread and stop the defamation.

I won't

I did not tag you a scammer yet,

I tagged @ClCahiha

I only told people to be very weary of your activities,

You and the person I quoted above have similar adverts.

As long as you are legit,proove me wrong,simple.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Unluckrees(m): 1:24pm On Nov 06, 2023
Billygent:
Please, does this cardcrypto work on aliexpress?

Please try it and let us know
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
KingCassy:
Guys I want to purchase something on AliExpress but the system is telling me I can’t select that product more than one.. how do I overcome this

That is one of the attributes of Aliexpress choice products, and what that particular one means is that the iitem is apportioned on a 1-unit-to-a-buyer basis. That means a buyer is entitled to only 1 unit of the items. Therefore, if you really need more units/variants of the product , you've got to check other stores. But note that the unit price from those stores may be higher.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by KingCassy(m): 2:18pm On Nov 06, 2023
Olamak1:

That is one of the attributes of Aliexpress choice products, and what that particular one means is that the iitem is apportioned on a 1-unit-to-a-buyer basis. That means a buyer is entitled to only 1 unit of the items. Therefore, if you really need more units/variants of the product , you've got to check other stores. But note that the unit price from those stores may be higher.

Ok bro thank you

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 2:15am On Nov 07, 2023
yahoodetector:

This is AliExpress shopper's thread and not a thread to come and praise you Bulaba. Take note!
I don't even have a dog in the race due to the fact that I I find it impossible to respect a Nigerians intellectual competence especially in leadership.. You might just have reason to celebrate after all. I went to get some dollars yesterday. I was quoted 1k in the morning but when I got to the aboki in the afternoon he insisted on 1050 saying that naira has weakened. So maybe you are going to get your wish after all and things are going to get really bad for Nigeria Mass starvation,total insecurity, stagflation and anarchy looms.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 8:19am On Nov 07, 2023
Babalegba:
Many nigerians will not be happy at these turn of events. They are hoping the economy will crash and biblical chaos would envelope Nigeria,all because their candidate did not win.
I mentioned the government's plan for naira stability on this thread and one person attacked me with glee when the naira nosedived.He was so happy that the economy was poorly.Nigeria is full of saboteurs betting against their own country and I've realized that it has no real hope.
Oga, go and sit down. No single Nigerian will be happy to see this country the way it is right now. Nobody is sabotaging anybody. We have to stop this ridiculous blame game. Buhari continued the blame game for 8yrs and see where we are right now. The people you are referring to are only angrier because they saw it coming and rightly so. The other people like you are only looking for things to hold on to and say "we were right".
And come to think of it, can you tell us one single thing this government is doing that is resulting in the crash of the dollar? I don't know one. If there's none, then let us not get our hopes high. A ship lost at sea will drift to the right direction once in a while.
Having said this, let us go back to AliExpress matters.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 8:32am On Nov 07, 2023
Babalegba:
I don't even have a dog in the race due to the fact that I I find it impossible to respect a Nigerians intellectual competence especially in leadership.. You might just have reason to celebrate after all. I went to get some dollars yesterday. I was quoted 1k in the morning but when I got to the aboki in the afternoon he insisted on 1050 saying that naira has weakened. So maybe you are going to get your wish after all and things are going to get really bad for Nigeria Mass starvation,total insecurity, stagflation and anarchy looms.
You intellectual competence should also be doubted if you think any Nigerian is celebrating the disaster that this country is right now. Who is enjoying buying dollar at this rate? Who?
I'm sure you want what every other Nigerian wants, a stable economy. We only have different opinions on who can help stabilise the economy. I'm very sure that the only people that do not want this country to be better are the ones not complaining about this country right now.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ImFortress(m): 8:56am On Nov 07, 2023
Polaris1:

You don't need to have any previous account.
You don't need referees.
You need:
* Passport photo
* Nin slip
* Utility bill
* Bvn number
Minimum opening amount is Naira 100k
(You can use your money for other purposes as soon as your account is opened.
1,075 Naira was charged for the card
That's all.
It's a simple savings account with the benefit of it being able to be used online dollar transactions.

It's exactly what Gtb and the rest were doing before it was terminated.
The negative side is rates are very similar to aboki ratesand is not fixed. It fluctuates.

At least, its better than Chipper
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GreaterFuture(m): 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2023
Payment available only for today, at 50 naira less black market rate
150 to 200 USD checkout available.

AliExpress only, if serious and ready, come immediately now.. only available for today

Call, WhatsApp: zero9045327063
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mopefe: 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2023
noobody:

I never call you scammer yet,I only told people to be very careful dealing with you.
Is that your real name yes or no?
Are those your account details,
If you are legit as you claim,you should not having issues using escrow I believe.
So anyone doing biz with you,agree to escrow,and in the case using PayPal,you won't get paid until goods are received,so charge back issues won't occur.
E nor hard at all.

Ogbeni, your hands are not clean to what he accused you of. It could be you that created a new moniker to lay false claim.

If the fake person got to transact with him from a thread, he could have called him out on the thread, but you decided to create a false claim where there is none yet just to fight competitors.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2023
Mopefe:

Ogbeni, your hands are not clean to what he accused you of. It could be you that created a new moniker to lay false claim.

If the fake person got to transact with him from a thread, he could have called him out on the thread, but you decided to create a false claim where there is none yet just to fight competitors.

E nor hard na,
Pay him and confirm if he is a scammer or not,

Give me feedback,

Anyways he is back on nairaland again with another profile,with the same format,try to open an engaging thread,so people can think they are legit.

So please give it a trial,don't let it convulse you sha.

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GreaterFuture(m): 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2023
Platinum and diamond level users, what's it like?
Any major advantages? That are constant?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2023
I just can't come to terms with the fact that US dollar has again risen astronomically against the naira in just a couple of hours. About this time last week, we all had a sigh of relieve that at least one could get 1 dollar for ₦950. Unfortunately, that joy has become short-lived. As at now, 1 dollar in the black market is ₦1,100 +

This country, eh!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2023
Olamak1:
I just can't come to terms with the fact that US dollar has again risen astronomically against the naira in just a couple of hours. About this time last week, we all had a sigh of relieve that at least one could get 1 dollar for ₦950. Unfortunately, that joy has become short-lived. As at now, 1 dollar in the black market is ₦1,100 +

This country, eh!

I suspected as much since nothing tangible is been effected to cushion the high demand of dollar, encourage production & substitute for a lot for the benefit of a common man, that's why i'm not keeping my hopes high when it comes to anything 9ja, prepare for the worst & still pray for the best, no wonder Klasha & other Fintechs no gree their card funding to work for some days now

Most Nigerians lack integrity & are mostly dishonest lots, yet want a better 9ja
Odiegwu!

Man must survive anyways!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SyncForth: 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2023
Cardrypto still on maintenance for how long?
It's no longer working on my end, any alternative?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2023
SyncForth:

Calm down! The platform will open on or before Saturday 11th. You've already been informed that all transactions are suspended as a result of the maintenance. Or didn't you see that information when you logged into the site?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 6:59am On Nov 08, 2023
GreaterFuture:
Platinum and diamond level users, what's it like?
Any major advantages? That are constant?
Next to NONE
You will not notice any reduction in price. Even the listed items specialty for diamond costumers, which contains mostly useless things, the price difference is hardly noticeable.
I think the ranking is just there to make you feel special when you are not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 7:08am On Nov 08, 2023
Olamak1:

This country, eh!

All the people that came to shout that BAT is working, that his plans of strategically bringing down the dollar is working, that shame to others who don't see his master plan, where are you all now? Starting from Buhari's government to BAT, Nigeria is nothing but a ship without a captain drifting freely in the ocean. Once in a while it will drift in the right direction but then continue getting further lost. The captain is busy borrowing fuel from other ships to continue partying while his ship keeps drifting hopelessly.
Between 2016 and 2020, as much as N37 billion was spent on the Aso Rock Villa. In 2021 alone, some N11.04 billion was again spent on renovations at the Villa. Why is the Aso Rock Villa gulping so much every year, at the expense of the Nigerian public?
This is billions with B, not millions. (1,000,000,000). If your salary is a constant 500k, (which extremely few nigerians make), it will take you 166yrs and 8mth to make 1bn. Let that sink in.
So are you surprised naira is crashing?

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 7:10am On Nov 08, 2023
SyncForth:
It will not work till dollar gets back to 1200-1300. That is the plan. It is same with almost all Fintech. It is intended to create artificial scarcity to drive the dollar back up.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vyntra(m): 10:29am On Nov 08, 2023
SyncForth:

I might just have to settle for bitnob,I don't want to miss 11.11
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2023
icon91:

I suspected as much since nothing tangible is been effected to cushion the high demand of dollar, encourage production & substitute for a lot for the benefit of a common man, that's why i'm not keeping my hopes high when it comes to anything 9ja, prepare for the worst & still pray for the best, no wonder Klasha & other Fintechs no gree their card funding to work for some days now

Most Nigerians lack integrity & are mostly dishonest lots, yet want a better 9ja
Odiegwu!

I couldn't agree more.

Klasha knew what they're doing by disabling card funding. They waited till Naira depreciated again before activating it.

Truth it, no one should expect any magic for now cuz no matter what govt does at this time, it won't improve the Naira value within weeks except if they keep pumping $ into the market (senseless move).
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2023
jboixxx:
I couldn't agree more.

Klasha knew what they're doing by disabling card funding. They waited till Naira depreciated again before activating it.

Truth it, no one should expect any magic for now cuz no matter what govt does at this time, it won't improve the Naira value within weeks except if they keep pumping $ into the market (senseless move).

Exactly!
Pumping $ into the market to reduce inflation is where the main problem lies

No be when you sell your local commodities & get the $ equivalent (export), dollar go dy in circulation more

No power, security, good roads, loans etc to encourage more production, even when you try on your own to rise above mediocrity, the government go so frustrate you, you go tire, see even middle age guys are planning to japa as it stands now in 9ja, if we can tell ourselves the truth & forget tribal, religious sentiments aside, we can clearly see we ain't going anywhere so far so good
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2023
icon91:

Odiegwu!

I agree we lack integrity. But if you look at it closely, you will observe that something is fueling that lack of integrity, and that is poverty. A lot of people are just struggling to make ends meet, struggling to survive.
A typical example is a policeman on 50k salary. How exactly is he supposed to survive without being corrupt when his whole salary can not buy a bag of rice? A civil servant whose salary is 70k. A worker in a private firm whose salary is less than minimum wage. A cab driver buying fuel at 650 and expected to feed a family of 4 and send them to the university.
People are just suffering and nothing fuels corruption like suffering.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2023
I was able to submit the appeal the second time, and it was approved
Olamak1 and jboixxx thanks a bunch

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2023
I don't know why nobody is talking about bitnob
Bitnob now allow you to fund your bitnob dollar account using binance pay just like gotok.
The only thing after you fund your dollar account is, you will have to transfer the fund into your card and you will be charged $1 for every deposit into your card.

Register if you've not done that, and use my referal code "kayus621" without the quotes, we both get 2000 Satoshi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by liljboy(m): 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2023
How do I purchase from AliExpress, or can anyone help me buy?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2023
liljboy:
How do I purchase from AliExpress, or can anyone help me buy?
Come WhatsApp. See contact in my signature.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by AutomaticMotors: 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2023
noobody:

E nor hard na,
Pay him and confirm if he is a scammer or not,

Give me feedback,

Anyways he is back on nairaland again with another profile,with the same format,try to open an engaging thread,so people can think they are legit.

So please give it a trial,don't let it convulse you sha.

I have been watching both of you since this debacle started at this point I believe this needs to be said!

Guy Rest!!! Nairaland is not your property!!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheControversy: 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2023
jboixxx:
1174/$. Don't confuse/mislead people o. 971 is when you're selling your dollar to get Naira.
Which fintech trader do you use to covert naira to dollar?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheControversy: 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2023
nani667:

₦1020

Is this Geegpay?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 6:27am On Nov 09, 2023
kayus621:
I don't know why nobody is talking about bitnob
Bitnob now allow you to fund your bitnob dollar account using binance pay just like gotok.
The only thing after you fund your dollar account is, you will have to transfer the fund into your card and you will be charged $1 for every deposit into your card.

Register if you've not done that, and use my referal code "kayus621" without the quotes, we both get 2000 Satoshi.
they're the only one that charged reasonable even their card is the cheapest and no monthly maintenance fees

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) ... (1444) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: teeflex23 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.