Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1453816 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) ... (1442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 5:35pm On Jan 31
casualobserver:

If you want to get into a slinging match you will miss the point. Economics 101 is demand and supply. More demand than supply, price goes up. More supply than demand price goes down. We produce nothing and import everything. Naira will continue to fall till it gets to a point where supply matches demand. Like it or not that’s the reality of economics.

You are the one missing the point obviously,

Get back to the genesis of where I was quoted,

The people ordering human hair are no different from us ordering tech from AliExpress and USA.

We all rely on usd.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by casualobserver: 7:32pm On Jan 31
noobody:

You are the one missing the point obviously,

Get back to the genesis of where I was quoted,

The people ordering human hair are no different from us ordering tech from AliExpress and USA.

We all rely on usd.

I think you are being pedantic

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 7:38pm On Jan 31
casualobserver:

I think you are being pedantic

Sorry ooo English teacher,

I wonder when it became a crime to express your opinion on a public forum.

The person I quoted,I did not in anyway insinuate there opinion was not valid.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 11:12pm On Jan 31
noobody:

Focus on the problem at hand bro,

Leave human hair.

Don't mind him! Instead of facing the reality, he's beating about the bush.

Myopic people won't see the reckless spending of this administration on governance, but only people importing human hair from abroad.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 11:20pm On Jan 31
Schooljob1:

Na woman hair be this one problem.

Hahaha! I no fit laugh o!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 1:09am On Feb 01
Olamak1:

Don't mind him! Instead of facing the reality, he's beating about the bush.

Myopic people won't see the reckless spending of this administration on governance, but only people importing human hair from abroad.

They won't see that, their problem is people who needs small FX to get what they need.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by casualobserver: 9:25am On Feb 01
noobody:

My friend you quoted me. I responded to someone else and you quoted me. I said the problem is the demand for Naira is more than supply and so long as we continue our love for foreign goods, it will continue to slide because we no longer have the ability to defend the Naira. I gave the example of human hair.

Instead of you to focus on the point which is that we don’t produce anything the world wants, you start focusing on the example.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by casualobserver: 9:26am On Feb 01
noobody:

My friend you quoted me. I responded to someone else and you quoted me. I said the problem is the demand for Naira is more than supply and so long as we continue our love for foreign goods, it will continue to slide because we no longer have the ability to defend the Naira. I gave the example of human hair, it could have been anything else, we import everything, I merely quoted human hair because we have CBN figures for how much was spent importing human hair through official channels.

Instead of you to focus on the point which is that we don’t produce anything the world wants and exchange rate is determined by demand and supply. you start focusing on the example.

Like I said you are being pedantic.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 10:59am On Feb 01
casualobserver:

My friend you quoted me. I responded to someone else and you quoted me. I said the problem is the demand for Naira is more than supply and so long as we continue our love for foreign goods, it will continue to slide because we no longer have the ability to defend the Naira. I gave the example of human hair, it could have been anything else, we import everything, I merely quoted human hair because we have CBN figures for how much was spent importing human hair through official channels.

Instead of you to focus on the point which is that we don’t produce anything the world wants and exchange rate is determined by demand and supply. you start focusing on the example.

Like I said you are being pedantic.

And like I said,you be English teacher

Enjoy your day,

I hope you ranting has made USD available in surplus??

If that's a no,still try and focus on the main issue at hand and leave people with human hair.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by casualobserver: 11:05am On Feb 01
noobody:

And like I said,you be English teacher

Enjoy your day,

I hope you ranting has made USD available in surplus??

If that's a no,still try and focus on the main issue at hand and leave people with human hair.

Typical retarded Nigerian. Getting bogged down with trivialities and avoiding the real issues.

6 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 11:33am On Feb 01
casualobserver:

Typical retarded Nigerian. Getting bogged down with trivialities and avoiding the real issues.

When the insults starts hurling in,
It is obvious intelligence has evaded them,
Next move is to throw insults.
O Yee with little to no sense of engagement.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by casualobserver: 11:49am On Feb 01
noobody:

When the insults starts hurling in,
It is obvious intelligence has evaded them,
Next move is to throw insults.
O Yee with little to no sense of engagement.

Sometimes the only language people like you understand is the langauge of insults. Over 5 quotes and requotes and I keep saying the same thing currency is a reflection. If demand and supply. However in every quote you keep wanting to drag it into something else.

Let your thick retarded brain understand this: whether it is human hair or shopping on Ali express. If your demand for foreign goods outweigh your supply of forex, your currency will continue to drift lower till it gets to a point of equilibrium when either supply of forex increases or there is demand destruction.

If you post like someone with a brain, you wo t be insulted. But if I tell you the same thing 5times and you keep responding g to me, surely at some point you will get an insult for disturbing my peace.

10 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 12:00pm On Feb 01
casualobserver:

Sometimes the only language people like you understand is the langauge of insults. Over 5 quotes and requotes and I keep saying the same thing currency is a reflection. If demand and supply. However in every quote you keep wanting to drag it into something else.

Let your thick retarded brain understand this: whether it is human hair or shopping on Ali express. If your demand for foreign goods outweigh your supply of forex, your currency will continue to drift lower till it gets to a point of equilibrium when either supply of forex increases or there is demand destruction.

If you post like someone with a brain, you wo t be insulted. But if I tell you the same thing 5times and you keep responding g to me, surely at some point you will get an insult.

cheesy cheesy. Obvious pains

You type so as to appear smart,

But the obvious is very clear,it is the opposite.

Now we have identified the problem,do you have a solution??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by casualobserver: 12:01pm On Feb 01
noobody:

cheesy cheesy. Obvious pains

I’m just allergic to m0r0ns

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 12:05pm On Feb 01
casualobserver:

I’m just allergic to m0r0ns

Look in the mirror,the reflection should be familiar.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 1:01pm On Feb 01
o ga o
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Eidris01(m): 8:48pm On Feb 01
Hello guys!
I wonder if the dollar restrictions have been lifted
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jarchi(m): 10:01pm On Feb 01

° Brodaman, That we don't produce enough is the bullshit government is always telling us.
Have you checked what crude oil generates for us?
Our agricultural produces nko?
The creative industry which is not regulated and taxed nko?
Our problem is our greedy politicians who won't profit if Nigeria is working is the problem.
USA imports all their iPhones but Apple in USA eats the bulk of the profit.
In a corrupt free nation, the citizens and economy will work because all social amenities will work.

We need to understand that we created government for us, so we can enjoy security and our welfare. Until we understand this, we will continue to suffer, let's create a system that works for us not copy copy, we copy textbooks, copy systems but copy copy fit pass exam but he no fit pass practical. °
***Jarchi***

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by samoy(m): 5:05pm On Feb 02
Pls, which app can I use to make payment on Ali Express? Is bank card working now?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kenny2osh(m): 7:03pm On Feb 02
samoy:
Pls, which app can I use to make payment on Ali Express? Is bank card working now?

You can use chippercash

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ravenna: 11:42am On Feb 03
Olamak1:

Hahaha! I no fit laugh o!

Hi Olamak, I bought a clock on AE, the item was delivered but the hour&minutes hand was damaged.

I opened a dispute, but they reply the evidence is not sufficient, that I should contact the seller.
But the seller is using an robot to reply, what can I do pls?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bisigasegun: 12:33pm On Feb 03
Brand new Oukitel C36 4/128GB ram Expandable, Android 13. C21 Pro 4/64 new and used.
2347066312335 for detail info.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 6:15pm On Feb 03
Ravenna:

Hi Olamak, I bought a clock on AE, the item was delivered but the hour&minutes hand was damaged.

I opened a dispute, but they reply the evidence is not sufficient, that I should contact the seller.
But the seller is using an robot to reply, what can I do pls?

Based on the content of AliExpress final solution above, you're expected to provide video evidence as 'test prof' to support your claims. if such is not available, that would be treated as insufficient evidence and Aliexpress could rule in the seller's favour.

My question is :did you take a video recording of the parcel while unboxing it and also while testing the clock?

Besides, I don't think the seller is using robot for communication, but I know they do use Alibaba translation because not all of them understand English. Even with that, you can still communicate effectively with him.
I've experienced instances where sellers reply me immediately after messaging them. So, if you go through the right channel, you'd communicate with the store agent (human being).

From experience, sellers prefer buyers contacting them first to lodge their complaints before opening dispute. But in a situation where a seller tries to prove stubborn, dispute opening would be the next line of action.

Well, I'd advise that you contact the seller again and tell him the detailed description of the fault.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sadeeqdikkko(m): 11:18pm On Feb 03
Hello, please what should I do? My Item has been stuck in Customs clearance for more than 2 weeks now with no update; I went to my local post office more than 3 times but they said that they did not receive any package with my name. Please advise. Should I open a dispute?.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:04am On Feb 04
Sadeeqdikkko:
Hello, please what should I do? My Item has been stuck in Customs clearance for more than 2 weeks now with no update; I went to my local post office more than 3 times but they said that they did not receive any package with my name. Please advise. Should I open a dispute?.
You should have it this week. Some part of the North takes 2/3 weeks for NIPOST lastmile deliveries, though I believe you should have received it last week. When did you visit your (university) PO?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ravenna: 7:38am On Feb 04
Olamak1:

Based on the content of AliExpress final solution above, you're expected to provide video evidence as 'test prof' to support your claims. if such is not available, that would be treated as insufficient evidence and Aliexpress could rule in the seller's favour.

My question is :did you take a video recording of the parcel while unboxing it and also while testing the clock?

Besides, I don't think the seller is using robot for communication, but I know they do use Alibaba translation because not all of them understand English. Even with that, you can still communicate effectively with him.
I've experienced instances where sellers reply me immediately after messaging them. So, if you go through the right channel, you'd communicate with the store agent (human being).

From experience, sellers prefer buyers contacting them first to lodge their complaints before opening dispute. But in a situation where a seller tries to prove stubborn, dispute opening would be the next line of action.

Well, I'd advise that you contact the seller again and tell him the detailed description of the fault.

Very helpful..

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sadeeqdikkko(m): 10:09am On Feb 04
jboixxx:
You should have it this week. Some part of the North takes 2/3 weeks for NIPOST lastmile deliveries, though I believe you should have received it last week. When did you visit your (university) PO?
On friday
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lexrichy(m): 5:00pm On Feb 04
jboixxx:
please my singpost package arrived Nigeria 7 days ago since then no update, what could be wrong

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:52pm On Feb 04
lexrichy:
please my singpost package arrived Nigeria 7 days ago since then no update, what could be wrong
I don't know and not sure there's anything wrong. You won't get any update until available for delivery (pick-up notification or unsuccessful delivery update). North takes about 2/3 weeks while SW is about a week. Lagos is usually within 72hrs.

Please, peeps should know that not all arrival in 9ja means the item is in 9ja o. I've had 2 instances now that tracking shows arrival in Lagos air but my IMPC contact said the 2 items never arrived 9ja. So, e get as e be sometimes.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Aminunlibya: 10:09pm On Feb 04
Hi please which MasterCard is currently working on AliExpress for Nigerians
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by oyewilliams(m): 11:48pm On Feb 04
Does anyone have an idea where this package is?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lexrichy(m): 7:40am On Feb 05
jboixxx:
I don't know and not sure there's anything wrong. You won't get any update until available for delivery (pick-up notification or unsuccessful delivery update). North takes about 2/3 weeks while SW is about a week. Lagos is usually within 72hrs.

Please, peeps should know that not all arrival in 9ja means the item is in 9ja o. I've had 2 instances now that tracking shows arrival in Lagos air but my IMPC contact said the 2 items never arrived 9ja. So, e get as e be sometimes.
okay thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) ... (1442) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: AutomaticMotors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.