Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1460957 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (1443) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2020
Nexcarfini:
Cc Jboixx

Finally, after 87 days.
Arrival at destination country.
Congratulations! My 90+ days orders are still hanging somewhere o.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Carmal90(m): 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
I have decided to seek refund if I don't see my product in the next 8 days.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tonididdy(m): 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
please anyone to teach me from A to Z how to buy from aliexpress on my own.

I'm willing to appreciate with a token for your time.
pls mail me diddylala2014@gmail.com
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tonididdy(m): 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
toksade203:

Hello,
1. You need to be registered firstly
2. Confirm your email address for security reasons
3. Click on Profile, select your gender, include your birthday month (For Coupon Gifts)
4. Click on Shipping Address (Fill all Spaces)
5. Select your country, it automatically becomes the currency
#. Check through the home page for the product you’re looking for or use the search box (Written or Captured)
6. Click on the item, select the preferred option you want, include it in “Cart” if you’re buying multiple items or Click on buy if it’s just that item.
7. Don’t forget to select your preferred shipping option
8. As a new user, there is a coupon of $3 given to you (Don’t forget to click it so it could reduce the amount you’re paying for that item)
9. After clicking on buy now, it pops up with another page
10. Click on select payment method, select Master Card or Visa, input your ATM Details.
11. Click on Next, then save the ATM
12. Click on Place Order. (some banks require OTP)
13. You’d get a notification in 2-4mins in message, then click on Order, (Payment Received)..
#. You can decide to leave a message for the seller concerning your order; (Do this before seller ships out)
14. Click on Account, you’d see Order below wishlist, click it
15. You’d find the item, click it, you’d see (Seller is processing order in 4Days or the stated)
16. If seller refuses to process at the given time, you’d be fully refunded
17. After processing the order, you’d get a mail or notification on the app ( Order has been shipped with a tracking number)
18. Use the number and Estimated delivery to monitor your order.

#Cheers
please sir mail me
diddylala2014@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2020
tonididdy:

hello pls can you share me your WhatsApp contact please.
you'd have to quote me as my email don't work on NL
or mail me diddylala2014@gmail.com

Sent
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 7:28pm On Jun 10, 2020
tonididdy:

please sir mail me
diddylala2014@gmail.com

Hello, I just sent you a mail.

Check your inbox.. Call me when you’re online through the same number
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
toksade203:

Shipping Address: 1. Your Name,
2. Phone number
3. Post Office Location
4. State
5. Area
6. Postal Code (Lookup @Google if you don’t know)

Your Normal Bank ATM
1. The front numbers
2. The 3 code at the back
3. Expiry date
4. The name on the ATM Card

How can I get a reliable post office?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
Heathrow44:

Your Location?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tonididdy(m): 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
toksade203:

Hello, I just sent you a mail.
Check your inbox.. Call me when you’re online through the same number
ok I will go check now tys
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by coolyemex: 11:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
pls I want to buy Intel pentium processor from Ali express,how do I go about it or does anyone have here in Nigeria(lagos)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pyrex23(m): 12:01am On Jun 11, 2020
RevoRaptor:
that means I should wait.
Haven't yet got a call
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pyrex23(m): 12:04am On Jun 11, 2020
RevoRaptor:
that means I should wait.
Haven't yet got a call

Just go

If you track it and see unsuccessful delivery or delivery failed..
Your item's most likely at d nearest post office.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 11, 2020
Heathrow44:

Is it safe to order now from aliexpress due t d international flights restrictions and even inter state travel ban in Nigeria? I would want t knw if any1 has order sth within this lockdown period and still got his goods delivered? @ Toksade203 u seem u use aliexpress and I'm sure u re in a good position t reply me.. Tnx in Addy would really like t learn how t order things from aliexpress and others amazon, eBay etc I really want t learn t order things there, maybe i can enter d dropshipping business cos rite now d economy is bad and diversification is want I'm trying hard t do so I won't depend on a single salary that's one thing I've learnt with d pandemic..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 11, 2020
And wats d reliable shipment company to use
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nexcarfini: 10:16am On Jun 11, 2020
jboixxx:
Congratulations! My 90+ days orders are still hanging somewhere o.

Chai..
Hopefully soon they should arrive.
It seems the ban on incoming flights has been lifted.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Luu40: 11:24am On Jun 11, 2020
Hello Aliexpress shoppers

I've been trying to use my UBA debit mastercard to make payment on Aliexpress but it keeps declining it. My account is Savings and I have enough funds in it.

Please do I need a special type of account or ATM card to make the payment?

Or recommend a better bank with less problems.
Thanks

Help a newcomer. It's my first time on Aliexpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
Luu40:
Hello Aliexpress shoppers

I've been trying to use my UBA debit mastercard to make payment on Aliexpress but it keeps declining it. My account is Savings and I have enough funds in it.

Please do I need a special type of account or ATM card to make the payment?

Or recommend a better bank with less problems.
Thanks

Help a newcomer. It's my first time on Aliexpress
You might need to activate online banking.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by NOBODYY: 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
NOBODYY:

Good day all, My Post office usually deliver my orders to my door step which has been the norm for a very long time now.

So I don't usually go to PO to pick orders but I have the number of the dispatch guy that brings my order. Despite all these notifications and mails, I've called my post office and they're is insisting they've not received my order yet that these only mean it's now at the airport and that hopefully this week they'll receive the order. Abeg how true is this?

Received delivery of all my three orders today. Ordered 23rd of march and 6th of April

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Protein0: 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
NOBODYY:

Received delivery of all my three orders today. Ordered 23rd of march and 6th of April
delivered to your address?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sanandreas(m): 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
My last year order just came in. Hmm sigh of relief

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nellsworld(m): 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
Pls need help, i haven't received any call frm Nipost but am seeing failed delivery

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by victordgrt(m): 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
Slimfeez:
Top of the day to you! I just create this thread for those that are shopping from Aliexpress store for any challenges, comment, ideas we can learn from one another.

Guys pls help. Ordered for a drone for a project on AliExpress. Last tracker said it's on Nigeria, but it's past 12days now, I don't know where it is or how it would get delivered to me or am I supposed to go and pick it up.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nellsworld:
Pls need help, i haven't received any call frm Nipost but am seeing failed delivery

Relax. If you don't hear from them by COB Monday, you can go to the post office and make the necessary enquiries.

The package has arrived the post office.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
victordgrt:

Guys pls help. Ordered for a drone for a project on AliExpress. Last tracker said it's on Nigeria, but it's past 12days now, I don't know where it is or how it would get delivered to me or am I supposed to go and pick it up.

Is it a registered package? You will get a call when the package gets to your post office.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
Heathrow44:

Is it safe to order now from aliexpress due t d international flights restrictions and even inter state travel ban in Nigeria? I would want t knw if any1 has order sth within this lockdown period and still got his goods delivered? @ Toksade203 u seem u use aliexpress and I'm sure u re in a good position t reply me.. Tnx in Addy would really like t learn how t order things from aliexpress and others amazon, eBay etc I really want t learn t order things there, maybe i can enter d dropshipping business cos rite now d economy is bad and diversification is want I'm trying hard t do so I won't depend on a single salary that's one thing I've learnt with d pandemic..

Hello,
It has always been safe + you have a dispute option incase of anything. Ability to stay calm till you get your order is necessary.. Picked up 2 March & 1 April order at my post office today (Lagos), 2lastweek..

Add your mail for learning..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
Heathrow44:
And wats d reliable shipment company to use

Hello, depends on paid or free shipping

Which option are you looking at?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nellsworld(m): 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
aieromon:

Relax. If you don't hear from them by COB Monday, you can go to the post office and make the necessary enquiries.

The package has arrived the post office.
Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by oluwashedy: 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
I've received one of my March orders today
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pyrex23(m): 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
Be like year this summer sale go make sense o.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by NOBODYY: 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
Protein0:
delivered to your address?

Yeah, around 7:15am
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TomorrowToday: 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
I picked up about 4 different items today at NIPOST Enugu office. The items are all over 90 days in transit.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
Just got a Feb 15th order today grin

NIPOST is working. Hehehe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (1443) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.