Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,769 members, 7,824,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1456206 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (1443) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DeHumbleTboy: 3:54am On Nov 20, 2019
AmNuhRegular:

Find the nearest post office to that postal code
how do I know post office closed to my postal code??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DeHumbleTboy: 3:55am On Nov 20, 2019
thelastdon:
Whenever I try to order or add to shop cart; it tells me "Provide the missing information first". Funny, I don't see any information missing. How can this be fixed please?
lol same happen to me. Truly there's info missing. U just have to call down to understand it haha
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 5:22am On Nov 20, 2019
Toks203:
@jboi. Boss I got an alert today, but I got refunded below the amount I was debited.. What could be the problem please?
Ps: I bought 2 items for 4873 and today I got refunded 4403
it's the exchange rate or query for bank for clarification.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 5:24am On Nov 20, 2019
DeHumbleTboy:
how do I know post office closed to my postal code??
you'll be called. Ask for their address
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by samsard(m): 8:14am On Nov 20, 2019
Toks203:
@jboi. Boss I got an alert today, but I got refunded below the amount I was debited.. What could be the problem please?
Ps: I bought 2 items for 4873 and today I got refunded 4403
UBA charges me 500 for international dollar transactions. I recently noticed that.
I don't know about yours.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mrford(m): 8:23am On Nov 20, 2019
samsard:
UBA charges me 500 for international dollar transactions. I recently noticed that.
I don't know about yours.

For every transaction? That's robbery.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nonny1212: 9:00am On Nov 20, 2019
My graphics tablet arrived Onitsha, Anambra state after 36days of order. I was called to pickup by NIPOST here in Onitsha, tho I was informed to come with a charge fee of 1000. Reason being that it is an international parcel. Local parcels are not charged according to them.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 10:04am On Nov 20, 2019
nonny1212:
My graphics tablet arrived Onitsha, Anambra state after 36days of order. I was called to pickup by NIPOST here in Onitsha, tho I was informed to come with a charge fee of 1000. Reason being that it is an international parcel. Local parcels are not charged according to them.
From AliExpress? Hey! Handling fee is always btw 200 -500 except I NCS charge.

Items of 0.1g → 0.49g = N200 while that of 0.5g and above is N500. You will be issued official receipt too.

Ordered an item for a friend. She was called for pickup and asked for 500 for the package, thank God she's been informed ahead of the charges, so, she queried that the item isn't even up to 100g. They asked her to go without collecting a penny.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by samsard(m): 10:42am On Nov 20, 2019
Mrford:

I'll use a virtual card from now onwards.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nonny1212: 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
jboixxx:
From AliExpress? Hey! Handling fee is always btw 200 -500 except I NCS charge.

Items of 0.1g → 0.49g = N200 while that of 0.5g and above is N500. You will be issued official receipt too.

Ordered an item for a friend. She was called for pickup and asked for 500 for the package, thank God she's been informed ahead of the charges, so, she queried that the item isn't even up to 100g. They asked her to go without collecting a penny.
I was given a reciept. I knew packages are charged based on how much they weigh. I never knew it was limited between 200-500. I even asked the woman why my handling fee is that high and she insisted that I have to pay that amount because my package weighs 1.15kg. I accepted and paid sha but next time they wont see me chop. I will insist they show me the official weigh and its price.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
nonny1212:
I was given a reciept. I knew packages are charged based on how much they weigh. I never knew it was limited between 200-500. I even asked the woman why my handling fee is that high and she insisted that I have to pay that amount because my package weighs 1.15kg. I accepted and paid sha but next time they wont see me chop. I will insist they show me the official weigh and its price.
I've been receiving packages weighing above 1.5kg and I've never been charged above N500. Receipts issued are those like chequeleaf
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nwabuwa: 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
Good evening everyone..is it possible to reduce cost of shipping laptop battery, I want to buy one laptop battery but the shipping alone is $1000.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nwabuwa: 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
Mrford:

Same UBA charged me 360 or so
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
nwabuwa:
Good evening everyone..is it possible to reduce cost of shipping laptop battery, I want to buy one laptop battery but the shipping alone is $1000.

1000 usd or naira. If its naira and you dont want the shipping method you can change to another shipping method except the seller only uses that shipping method. You can find a different seller that has a cheaper shipping fee

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mrford(m): 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
nwabuwa:
Same UBA charged me 360 or so
You can imagine! GTB don't charge me one naira.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
Mrford:

Same here. No extra charges
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nwabuwa: 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
Mrford:

I meant exchange rate..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kinggeezu: 12:39am On Nov 21, 2019
Hey guys, just got my first ever package from Aliexpress and I must say it came pretty fast unlike what I've read through this thread on items taking over months to arrive ..

I ordered for a grill the shipment left country of origin on the 4th of November through Singapore Post OPM best fast free shipping courier to me on Aliexpress and after a week being 11th November there's no update on item, immediately I message seller and also got an immediate response and he told me the item was already in Lagos but with Customs for inspection that after it the tracking will be updated ..

And just yesterday Post Office called me to come pick up my item !! I think I'll be ordering more from Aliexpress using Singapore post ...

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mrford(m): 12:59am On Nov 21, 2019
nwabuwa:
I meant exchange rate..
Thats OK then. Mine is even #365 to 1$

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kripen(m): 9:18am On Nov 21, 2019
Please, my tracking just show my "SHIPMENT IS CANCELLED". What's the meaning of this
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SirNeroDee: 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hi, I just started shopping via aliexpress a month ago and it's been approx 39 days since I made my first order and I'm yet to get the package. The painful part is I haven't been getting the current location of the product as it always show about 20days old info whenever I check on tracking site and apps llike 17track.
Now, I've been seeing something like "you can only open dispute 15 days before your buyer protection expires ".. And, I don't know how I could find "my buyer protection" counter via the app like I've been seeing in pictures on posts I've read.

Infact I don't know what I should do.. Any candid advice from experienced buyers would be appreciated

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nonny1212: 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2019
SirNeroDee:
Hi, I just started shopping via aliexpress a month ago and it's been approx 39 days since I made my first order and I'm yet to get the package. The painful part is I haven't been getting the current location of the product as it always show about 20days old info whenever I check on tracking site and apps llike 17track.
Now, I've been seeing something like "you can only open dispute 15 days before your buyer protection expires ".. And, I don't know how I could find "my buyer protection" counter via the app like I've been seeing in pictures on posts I've read.

Infact I don't know what I should do.. Any candid advice from experienced buyers would be appreciated
But your estimated delivery time says you have till December 6th.. Exercise some patience.. the package would still get to u.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SirNeroDee: 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
Toks203:
Hello guys, Please I have got 2 issues with Aliexpress.
1. I ordered for a good then it was awaiting payment processing, so I switched to my other account to order something else.
I couldn’t switch back to the account that award awaiting payment but got an email that it was verified. I can’t login into that account anymore as it says login with a computer.

What do I do guys?
Same thing happened to me..
I used Chrome to solve the problem.. I just checked the "desktop site" extension and probably Aliexpress thought I was using a computer.. I initiated the verification process using my phone
But where the real problem is getting verification code from them, I got stuck in this process for days but it finally came..
I completed it and started using the app again
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SirNeroDee: 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kamaye:
I ordered a phone on 20th August and received it on 28th with aliexpress standard shipping. So yes it is true, but not always.
Waw.. How manage? Na free shipping?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SirNeroDee: 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
nonny1212:
But your estimated delivery time says you have till December 6th.. Exercise some patience.. the package would still get to u.
Is it after Dec 6 I can open dispute or 15 days before?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SirNeroDee: 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
dabosuker:

Wow! Interesting .

While some of us are still waiting for 62 days & counting embarassed
I swear down.. Which shipper did you use?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mrford(m): 6:45pm On Nov 22, 2019
SirNeroDee:

Is it after Dec 6 I can open dispute or 15 days before?

Your buyer protection is 60days. You have from 15days before the expiration to 10days after the expiration of the 60 days to file a dispute. Exercise more patient.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SirNeroDee: 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
jboixxx:
Yes,
after 60days, order will be completed but buyers protection period is still the ultimate. So, long you have that (BP), you're covered. Some sellers can even increase it by 30days. But you've tried waiting for 70days.
Please how do I know my buyer protection period..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
SirNeroDee:

Please how do I know my buyer protection period..
The counter+15days or 15days after confirmation of order.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dabosuker(m): 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2019
SirNeroDee:

I swear down.. Which shipper did you use?

Aliexpress Standard shipping o, as always
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 7:01am On Nov 23, 2019
11.11 packages eyaff arrived grin

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SirNeroDee: 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
dabosuker:

Aliexpress Standard shipping o, as always
Jeezz nd you're yet to get ur stuff?
Shey Aliexpress standard shipping ain't free, rite?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (1443) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: drey22(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.