Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1454052 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (1442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
1 parcel picked-up today. April 4th. AliExpress Standard Shipping

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
beyolah:
I don't understand this tracking information.
Does it mean my shipment has been sent out of Nigeria? undecided
Looks like you’re using yanwen or cainiao, your item is in Lagos wait for them to call you or wait for unsuccessful delivery message so you will identify the PO it is in
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
xtremer:
1 parcel picked-up today. April 4th. AliExpress Standard Shipping

I thought today was a public holiday? How come
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
chidioke75:

I thought today was a public holiday? How come

NOT FOR POST GUY IN MY TOWN, HE EVEN CALLS ME ON SUNDAY FOR PICKUP. I ALWAYS SHOW HIM LOVE wink THATS WY.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by beyolah: 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
chidioke75:

Looks like you’re using yanwen or cainiao, your item is in Lagos wait for them to call you or wait for unsuccessful delivery message so you will identify the PO it is in

Ok.
Thank you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Darnyelx: 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
Midex88:

Mine has been stuck at dispatch to oversea since june 25 without any further update since then. I am seriously worried because it’s so unusual for tracking to be like that. Am already resigning to the fact that it’s possible the package won’t arrive because the edi received is not showing so it’s possible that Nipost won’t have the electronic information which makes might make it lost in transit.

A first timer on Ali Express.

So yours is better

So we are plenty. Mine has been stuck on that too since that day
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
They are now using ship to move the order, the average shipping time is 35-50days.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
opera1:

XIAOMI NOTE 9 4GB/128GB.
Tanx 4 ur timely response.
What's the price difference btw AliExpress and those sellers selling on Xiaomi Thread Store? If not moch, better you buy it here. MyOneCent.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
It seems the problem with logistic right now is more of NIPOST than Singpost or AESS. Accepted that covid had it's own toll on them but they seem to be trying their best to get items across.

NIPOST here however seems to have enjoyed the lockdown (salary without work) so much so that they are not willing to get back to normal and routine work of transporting and delivering parcels within the country. At least we have gotten stories of guys here that got to the post office to insist that their arrived parcel (according to tracking) be searched for, something which they did and found out it had gathered dust in their storage. It seems Lagos people are not forwarding parcels to other PO nationwide, or if they do then they are doing it in trickles. I strongly believe that many of our pending deliveries are like that.

Do they have a Twitter handle that someone could bombard then to force 'em to giddy up?

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cluewebhost(m): 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
What does "Despatched to OverSeas Postal Admin (From SG/SIN to NG/LOS)" mean?

My package has been like that for some days.

Aliexpress Standard shipping?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
ceaser:
It seems the problem with logistic right now is more of NIPOST than Singpost or AESS. Accepted that covid had it's own toll on them but they seem to be trying their best to get items across.

NIPOST here however seems to have enjoyed the lockdown (salary without work) so much so that they are not willing to get back to normal and routine work of transporting and delivering parcels within the country. At least we have gotten stories of guys here that got to the post office to insist that their arrived parcel (according to tracking) be searched for, something which they did and found out it had gathered dust in their storage. It seems Lagos people are not forwarding parcels to other PO nationwide, or if they do then they are doing it in trickles. I strongly believe that many of our pending deliveries are like that.

Do they have a Twitter handle that someone could bombard then to force 'em to giddy up?

All the Twitter handles appear to be fake as they neither engage or offer any solutions. All public firm in Nigeria appear to be on autopilot when it comes to customer care.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kamaye(m): 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
ceaser:

exactly, my package has arrived Lagos on 18th of this month, but it is yet to be sent to my local post office in Jos. Before covid-19 I usually get it here in less than a week after it arrives Lagos.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Donpre(m): 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
ceaser:

Zenith debit card issuance is still pending as I opened account a few days ago. In the meantime, I've re-visited my Ecobank account that has been unused for almost 2 years and I used the card for three purchases yesterday.

I didn't really bother to work out the exchange rate they used though, but I know dem own never enter that kain 400. Theirs is most likely still under 395 naira.
Thanks

Any spending limit on the Ecobank card... how much have you spent so far
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Donpre(m): 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
cluewebhost:
What does "Despatched to OverSeas Postal Admin (From SG/SIN to NG/LOS)" mean?

My package has been like that for some days.

Aliexpress Standard shipping?
Just left China... could take about a week, or more become it gets to Nigeria, so just forget it for now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cluewebhost(m): 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
Donpre:

Just left China... could take about a week, or more become it gets to Nigeria, so just forget it for now

Na wa
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LaCremy: 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
Is this circled in red the BUYER PROTECTION?

Is it after this 18 days that I can cancel?

Someone help, please...

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chibu4u2(m): 12:38am On Jul 31, 2020
Bikonu what is this one again.........which one is "data received ".......after EDI received was expecting to see something like arrived destination country bla bla bla.

Funny part is only track24 is showing this. Nipost tracking sef no grew work

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 8:25am On Jul 31, 2020
Donpre:

Thanks

Any spending limit on the Ecobank card... how much have you spent so far

I tested with 10k naira worth of items so far. I think I'll chat them up to inquire about the rate and even their spending limit cos all I've done so far with that Ecobank card is all assumptions.

Make dem no just come stop me when I spend reach 50 USD. cheesy. Cos if Zenith can cap theirs at 200 USD, ordinary Ecobank may just be 50 USD o.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 8:42am On Jul 31, 2020
This is serious oo. Please what do you guys have to say about my order, it's has been like this for 16days. Does it means the item is still in China?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 9:05am On Jul 31, 2020
adeniranfam:
This is serious oo. Please what do you guys have to say about my order, it's has been like this for 16days. Does it means the item is still in China?

You see ehn, me I don give up already. I nor dey worry myself again. Knowing the recent peculiarities with AE logistics these days, I worry less as long as refund of my monies is guaranteed.

When I shop for little items, I look out for Cainiao, Yanwen or SunYou options in the absence of which I have little choice but to go with the available AESS, SingPost, 4px or CPRM. Even when I go with the latter options, I aim, just shoot and look away. I've ordered like 5 items in the past 2 weeks. Let 'em transport it at their own pace.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 9:07am On Jul 31, 2020
adeniranfam:

your package is with XIN JAE at Muanpong district in china..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

mine has been like that for 26 days....4px shipping.....

so relax till further notice grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 9:08am On Jul 31, 2020
ceaser:

You see ehn, me I don give up already. I nor dey worry myself again. Knowing the recent peculiarities with AE logistics these days, I worry less as long as refund of my monies is guaranteed.

When I shop for little items, I look out for Cainiao, Yanwen or SunYou options in the absence of which I have little choice but to to with the available AESS or CPRM. Even when I go with the latter options, I aim, just shoot and look away. I've ordered like 5 items in the past 2 weeks. Let 'em transport it at their own pace.

But shey d item still dey with airline ni
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 9:09am On Jul 31, 2020
Emily22:

your package is with XIN JAE at Muanpong district in china..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

mine has been like that for 26 days....4px shipping.....

so relax till further notice grin grin

Why d mumu seller go use 4px nw.....na wa wu ooooo
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valto(m): 9:42am On Jul 31, 2020
i am awaiting 4 orders. i hope to receive all this coming month.
order date 12/7/20 current status:dispatched overseas postal admin

Order date 09/7/20 current status: dispatched overseas postal admin
order date 20/06/20 current status: sent item abroad (edi received)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fibonacci2526: 9:48am On Jul 31, 2020
adeniranfam:

But we told you about the slow shipping timeline before you placed the order. Yes your item is still in China and will be delivered within 90days.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:50am On Jul 31, 2020
adeniranfam:
yes grin my own order spent close to 40 days in hand over to airline
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 10:05am On Jul 31, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:

grin grin so after spending 40 days, what happened next??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Rajioba1: 10:35am On Jul 31, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:

My package spent 65 days in hand over to airline, just got updated yesterday that it is despatched to overseas. I am just waiting for 90 days to reach and ask for refund.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:37am On Jul 31, 2020
adeniranfam:

grin grin so after spending 40 days, what happened next??
it was updated to dispatched to overseas
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 10:39am On Jul 31, 2020
Rajioba1:

My package spent 65 days in hand over to airline, just got updated yesterday that it is despatched to overseas. I am just waiting for 90 days to reach and ask for refund.

Dis pandemic is killing AE oo
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:39am On Jul 31, 2020
Rajioba1:

65days? This is too bad, they need to call these guys to order, they are using Covid as an excuse to frustrate people
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 10:50am On Jul 31, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
65days? This is too bad, they need to call these guys to order, they are using Covid as an excuse to frustrate people

Do you want to put the blame on aliexpress?

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (1442) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.